What's new

Kali Mist@6-7 weeks, deep h20...

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Haha yes, I know what you mean. There is only one lady in my life and the Kali is for her (and me).

That is very cool how you clone the Y. A very beautiful plant. Well done Joe!

Other than the Kali, I want to grow out some Flo. Another beauty!

Thanks for this great Kali thread and pics of your beauties, everyone!

Peace.

G

MY MUD is on the way bro, count me in. i dabble here and there in dwc...i have a couple flo tables i should dial in. i'm not confident enough to keep all my eggs in one basket ...YET.hey UNICORN...the name of this thread is KALI MIST DWC.hehehe
u funny. P>joe
and, I'd like to revise the preveious post....when her trichs are all cloudy...i wait to see amber...as soon as she shows her pretty little face...FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH.
the first sign of the trichs turning tells me to flush. they stay ALL cloudy for a long time. this gives me 3-7 days for a good flush. my last KM,dwc...had a 5 day flush. and SHE IS scrumptious.P>joe

G

yes i have some on the way too...sounds like it will be a nice day ender smoke....you know what i smoke all day though...kali-mist...got one about a week or two away from being done...she is looking to be a quarter pounder

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
I'm pretty sure that the Kali Mist I gave you is a Pure Kush x Kali Mist hybrid made from S1 polline.
But it's still pretty stable.
The buds are bomb, it just doesn't yield shit.
Super frosty, real skunky spicey dank!
I think I gave you a little bit to take with you.

G

She'll do just fine. vegging outside in another couple weeks or so...i topped her so she would slow down alil bit...she outgrowing everyone else,even topped. she might just have to stay outside? i bet she'd yield pretty good w/ a 8 -12 week vegg. i'm going to follow HER lead. i like the idea of really getting to know her, and letting Her show me what she likes. should i Keep a cut??? is the final smoke THAT GOOD J???
LMK P>joe i hope my plants like country music?
i think i smoked it on the way home??? i dunno. BUT THANK YOU!..you ever try Butane hash??
hey, is that JDOG6000....as in 6000w!!!????
dang bro...nice.
someday i get to maybe see???

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
No not 6000 watts.
Maybe one day.
But I guess it should be Jdog1000 lol
It;s just a joke, like how rappers and screen names always have numbers after there names.
Like Andrea 3000 or whatever his name is.
I know it's dumb.
I didn't put much thought into it back in the day when I signed up.
I kind of wish I would have used something else.
But fuck it, who cares.lol
Grow that Kali Kush before you get rid of it.
You might love it. It is super frosty and super bomb. The high twists you in every direction. I'm growing some now that looks better then the other 2 times I grew it.
Outdoors sounds like it would be better.
Mine is yielding much better since I vegged longer.
And I just rapped the long tops around a few stakes around my pot.
I'll get some pic's to show you, tonight.

Last edited:
G

Thanks Teddy...
JDOG...oh, i'm a growin her out allright...anything Kali related....I'll enjoy.
i love being twisted in diff directions...thats why i MIX the Kali with everthing...
in fact...i came across some KILLER OG....i think this will be the best joint ive ever smoked. OG and KALI mixed so KINDLY...P>joe

JDOG6000

Veteran
Wait till you smoke that OG I gave you, bro.
It will be your new favorite,trust me.
I cut one plant down at 67 days last night just because I needed some to smoke.
I have other weed.
But it doesn't compare to the real deal!
Here is a nug...

G

what up joe here is my latest mist...growing out some of your kali-croses i see..i have only crossed her with a male bogglegum....happy growing

G

Dam UNICORN...your noodles produce! GREAT YOB MANG> mine look small in comparisson...but sticcccckkkky...lemmi get some pics...

Last edited:
G

NOPE....the cross is getting ready for an outside adventure.those are pics of my flowering KALIs

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
hey joe:wave:

wonderin about your Kali brother, I know you say its your favorite

did you pull that outta a pack of serious or is it a cut?

Its made it on my top 10 most wanted list cause of you

Thanks for all your good work

G

sup JM! my friend pulled it from a pack of serious...grew em out and kept a momma.
THAT momma he kept was my 1st KALI...been with me ever since...i was also able to return the fav,,, and send a momma back now that hes ready for her again. thanks SLIPS! glad i could help JM. its 1ST on my list...so far.P>Joe