What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Kali Mist@6-7 weeks, deep h20...

G

the Kali is showin my team colors....Steelers...

the Kali is showin my team colors....Steelers...

No prob Rob. thanks Teddy...>>>man the cold is bringing out some odd coloring in the Kali this round...she is sttiikkkkyy. Gold and black...my teams colors>> the dark greens look almost black...and the yellows are golden. neet colors...i'll get better shots later...couple for now..>>P>Joe

Last edited:
G

Hey Uni...always good to see YOU around. yea, trippy coloring...
i havent grown her in this cold b4...
they're going to have to come down a lil bit early...
i will flush in a week..or so.
need to make room for the next round...going to vegg about 3 weeks after they get bigger pots. maybe longer...we'll see.

Last edited:
G

:wave: Those are some tastey looking buds Joe :yummy:

Black and gold are your teams colors? are you a steelers fan?

Lovely buds
GCG

G

why thank you GCG...is thatGarlic city..as in Gilroy???

GO STEELERS!!!

Last edited:
G

heres a few prelim, nuggs off the bottom...

heres a few prelim, nuggs off the bottom...

...this round sure is gettin frosty! :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

G

Damn Bro Keep those pics coming!!!!!!!

Those are some tall trees you got there!!!!! And the bud shots are amking my mouth water!!!!! Nice job!!!

Yes I think that would be garlic city?

Sorry to hear that you are a steelers fan!!! Just Kidding bro. GO NINERS!!!! all right you can start flaming me now.

I love your grow
GCG

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya joe :wave:
Wow! Bottom nugs? :bow: I'd be happy to have these as top nugs! Beautiful looking KaliMist, nice color to her, and loaded with crystal. Killah pheno joe, does she smoke like a rocket? Light the fuse and off ya go? :chin: :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow :bow:...these are awsome pics...they have some nice sugar on them :D
no to mention the madd photo skills :yes:

G

Mr. GJ>Like a Flamin F-ckin ROCKET>>>all the way to the MOON! and further>>>
i dont know how High exactly. i'll smoke it all day long and at the end of the day I'm so far PAST the moon its CRAZY. the more you smoke ...the higher you get> that simple. the Taist and smell of the smoke really tells you how good she is. the exhaled smoke is real thick...and totally identifiable by the smell...you can tell its the KALI girl you smoked by the smell of the room.

thank you kindly, Core.
thanks alot, Fat Sam and Swiss Strawberry, very nice of you to drop in.
Gilroy Grower>>>Steelers always RULE! just not this year<<
and my best wishes are with you Nifty! lets see some pics..?
thanks ALL for stoppin in.P>Joe

G

Another Kali Addict in the house<<<ive come to realize its best to never go more than 2 weeks w/ out smoking her...sometimes i smoke too much of JUST her and ned a switch up for a while to be able to fully feel her again. when you wait the full 2 weeks.........she taist sooooooo good and familiar, and kind. i mean i totally sound like im in love w/ her, right?P>Joe

G

sweet job shmoe
how many blades are typically on a kali leaf?
i have some of mods kali crosses and im trying to figure out if the 7 blade or 9 blade is kali dom
thanks in advance

Latest posts

Latest posts