What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Kali Mist@6-7 weeks, deep h20...

G

YES.

YES.

VERY WELL UNICORN...happy, very stoned on Blue Berry,and very HAPPY.
did you see page 83, march issue07', High Times???hehehe
thanx IC. Crazy...for the nudge. and HT...love it! made me look good.P>Joe

G

Back to my garden...

Back to my garden...

....only 4 flowering now...bout 3 weeks left.
i stripped some of the bottom, because it was just too dense...turns out to be a nice lil pile of sweet kindness...shes so good to me.

G

those dont do her justice, lemmi try again....heres a few more: are you tired of me and my Kali yet? :confused: please, enjoy the show.P>Joe :wave:

G

i do have the copy of high times just picked up a couple of days ago...congratulations again
joeshmoe said:
VERY WELL UNICORN...happy, very stoned on Blue Berry,and very HAPPY.
did you see page 83, march issue07', High Times???hehehe
thanx IC. Crazy...for the nudge. and HT...love it! made me look good.P>Joe

G

for some reason...UNI, i think they liked the stress...or, I like what the stress did to them......
i just got back from walking my dog,./..and my youngest daughter,shows me a LAME ass add from abovetheinfluance...ToTALLY lame add about a kid sitting down smoking pot...telling the dog to walk its self, the dog responding,"I"M DISSAPOINTED IN YOU"...
THAT HAS TO BE THE LAMEST aADD IVE EVER SEEN ANYWHERE> WHAT A SHAMEFUL LIE THAT ADD IS....FUCK abovetheinfluance!!!!

G

yes drug adds are silly...illegal ones and legal ones...on legal drugs that got like 15 seconds of side effects at the end of the commercial..who in there rite mind would take a drug on these commercials after hearing all of the whispered side effects at the end of the commercial...people must really not use what is between there ears...peace my friend

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
to add to you fame some more joe :p heres your strawberry beast!

-edit- where are my manners?! lol congratz on the HT accechievement! :joint: :woohoo:
-edit yet again-
hahaha I just saw that commercial whnile finishin a J. thats crazy... they give it such a bad name when its all that keeps me able to work and survive everyday... its crazy mang! :yoinks:

teddyB

Last edited:
G

TEDDY, U ROCK MAN!!!! hey O, you came by....great to see you here! SHE is AMAZING. stupid ass missleading talkjng dog...they are soooooo f-ckin LAME...i am glad of THAT. its so stupid and OFF, how could it be takin seriously? i mean you really have to be mentally challenged to NOT be able to see through that SHIT!
WHAT A WAIST OF OUR TAX $$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok I'M BETTER NOW. UNICORN....ALWAYS glad to see you bro! P>Joe

JDOG6000

Veteran
I get high as fuck everyday and walk my dog.
Actually like 3-4 times a day.
That add is a straight lie.
Nice pic in HT's Joe.
You deserve it.

G

thanks J...MUCH APPRICIATED...hey its in POTM too...hehehe time will tell. my dog would hardly get walks if i dident burn so much....POT HEADS have a WAY of taking the TIME....to enjoy the finer things...smell the roses so to speak...every day for me too J. i just got back from a walk w/ my dog, when i 1st saw it...P>Joe

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
Remember those great old drug propaganda commercials we had in the 80's???
The one with the little radio going across the screen and being snorted up a nose, and the voice says "one gram of cocaine, will cost you a radio" and the items get bigger and bigger untill a jet plane goes goes up the nose lol

The best one though was the teen in his room on the bed listen to a walkman, when the dad comes in with a cigar box with what appears to be baggies and stuff in it.
He says "Your mother found this cleaning you room today."
the kid tries to make an excuse but the father cuts him off...
"Just tell me who tought you how to do this stuff."

and what happens next is perhaps the greatest moment, the peek of propaganda genius in history

the kid burst out in tears
"YOU ALLRIGHT!!! I learned it be watchin you..."

Then it zooms in on the dads shocked, puzzled and embarrassed face while a voice says "Parents who use drugs, have children hwo use drugs."

The best!!!! :D

they are truely sick...trace it back, research it...see where it leads, same faces everytime...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...&q=who+pays+for+anti+drug+commercials&spell=1

G

I member it MOJO...that has truely stuck in tons of heads...I LEARND IT BY WATCHING YOU!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey joe-help me out here, what is spreading rep and giving it back? i got my grow down, still working on the computer skills though!!!!!

G

the little green dots are your reputation...you only get rep from others and can only giveit to others...go to the user menu tab and click user cp to look at what others are saying bout you. to give rep...its the little simble next to the green dot that shows wos on line.?? does that help??

Latest posts

Latest posts