What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

'Boogieman'

You are incapable of grasping big pictures. Trump didn't have any problem quoting the same figures when he gave his word to Americans that he wouldn't spend his time as president golfing! And if you are going to argue that he spent less time golfing than Obama, you are not stupid, you are mentally deficient.

Another insult from the disgruntled one. You definitely seem like a very happy person lol. I never said Trump didn't golf more, neither did the article I posted. Perhaps if you spend less time geeking out over everything Trump you would have understood that. Considered that we are not paying for the Paris climate accord which saved us 3 billion and making the UN pay more ever year that we initially covered is savings even more taxpayers dollars than Trump's golf trips I'm happy with the current situation.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
President Trump in SAIGON!

President Trump in SAIGON!

123204124_10158816916777560_5169772992362733598_n.jpg

T

TakenByTheSky

Yeah well as we know from 2016 polls don't mean jack shit.

Biden can barely get thru a coherant sentence without losing his train of thought then coming back in the middle of an entirely different subject.

Just listen to Joe tell the legend of corn pop at the public pool the guy is a bowl of wet noodles.

This meme is the actual quote from that speech the dude is fucked up. You don't even have to make shit up he's a pro at embarrassing himself.

picture.php

Hempy McNoodle

T

TakenByTheSky

You know I think I've changed my mind... I really want joe to win so I can have 4 more years of blooper videos to watch.

Ive never laughed harder than I have the last few months watching his gaffes and memes. The man is a comedy generator, he needs a Netflix special.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that the values and intentions of the American democratic party are in alignm

I think that the values and intentions of the American democratic party are in alignm

I think that the values and intentions of the American democratic party are in alignment with the Russian communist party. v putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9zzF0DxtL8

:wave:

audiohi

Veteran
ah yes video by serious academic Dinesh D'Souza, a known history revisionist who said the native american genocide never happened.

you guys really do have the best people.

Presidential pardons of criminals like Dinesh, creates some loyal provocateurs