What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A Philistine?

picture.php

- interesting word -

med4u

Veteran
Trump jumps out with voting challenge on mail in ballots
And you thought Trump wasn't a genius ....

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump jumps out with voting challenge on mail in ballots
And you thought Trump wasn't a genius ....

I mean, you realize and agree that saying we shouldnt count peoples vote is the height of un-American and unacceptable right?

med4u

Veteran
I mean, you realize and agree that saying we shouldnt count peoples vote is the height of un-American and unacceptable right?

And i hope you realize there are very explicit rules and laws governing the electoral process....right?
You wouldnt want to be cheated out of your vote would you?
I couldnt think of anything more un American.....

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And i hope you realize there are very explicit rules and laws governing the electoral process....right?
You wouldnt want to be cheated out of your vote would you?
I couldnt think of anything more un American.....

Please reference these rules and how they apply to mail in ballots during a pandemic.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
anyone have any up to date info?

with the polls giving Trump only a 10% chance 2 days ago, it seems it might actually be a close thing. although the counting continues in a number of battle ground states, so i guess it can still be a blue wave if Biden wins all those states still counting.

med4u

Veteran
Please reference these rules and how they apply to mail in ballots during a pandemic.

Election laws and rules must be decided by legislation in the states congress...not by gov
Or sec of state or AG or even state supreme court
This was brought to the supreme court before the election and roberts decline to rule before the election and chose to revisit after the election
Now they will have to visit it after the election
With a new justice amy barret on board to weigh
In

rolandomota

Veteran
Biden needs one more either Michigan Georgia or Pennsylvania because he has about 254 not confirmed but most likely 254 it's a done deal for 4 years at least because trump can come back and win again his second term.
Biden should have campaigned hard in Texas he would have won already hit Texas hard next time president Biden in 2024 for an easy reelection

med4u

Veteran
anyone have any up to date info?

with the polls giving Trump only a 10% chance 2 days ago, it seems it might actually be a close thing. although the counting continues in a number of battle ground states, so i guess it can still be a blue wave if Biden wins all those states still counting.

Still finishing mail in counts....funny enough just in
In the three battleground states trump had won and was ahead in before the mail in count which apparently happen to be millions of biden votes
Very suspect and trump will be challenging of coarse...all democratic run states by the way

Basically democrats are cheating....and the supreme court will have to weigh in

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
democrats are cheating? gonna be honest, i never considered that... with the history of the republican party blatantly cheating and all.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Still finishing mail in counts....funny enough just in
In the three battleground states trump had won and was ahead in before the mail in count which apparently happen to be millions of biden votes
Very suspect and trump will be challenging of coarse...all democratic run states by the way

Basically democrats are cheating....and the supreme court will have to weigh in

dude, little shithole towns across pennsylvania are waaaay easier to count than pittsburgh or philly...

you’re talking hundreds of votes versus millions of votes!!

adjust your rationalization to align with reality,
biden flipped arizona...

that should be your fucking wake up call

med4u

Veteran
Get a grip sandy...they havnt even called arizona yet
They managed to count all the mail in ballots in all other major cities .....

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Get a grip sandy...they havnt even called arizona yet
They managed to count all the mail in ballots in all other major cities .....

... i baited you, and you took it.

so it’s okay to count votes in arizona after the election is over, a republican state,
but not in michigan, pennsylvania and wisconsin?!

it would be a laughable crime if you all weren’t already xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

imiubu

when calling someone xxxx,
it’s best to not misspell anything.

learn “your” contractions.... xxxxx.

Oh ouch lol. [sarc]

When all else fails, attack grammar and/ or spelling.

Better yet pull out the name calling for extra effectual posting.
This practice only results in showing ones pettiness and is among the weakest of comebacks.

Last edited by a moderator: