What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

T

TakenByTheSky

picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
why does he need to borrow money? He´s loaded

he never uses his money. he's like the folks that buy their lottery tickets with money they stole out of their wifes'/mothers pocketbooks...plus, he aint got the cash, his entire worth is in what he calls his "brand" LOL!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I bet he hasn't had enough cash in his pocket to pay for a dinner since the eighties. He's all paper baby!
what utter bullshit.
he's the first President i've seen who actually carries cash and tips servers, bellmen, valets.
he doesn't accept a salary. given away more than 1.3million dollar$ to charity.
you're insane.

Cannavore

Veteran
what utter bullshit.
he's the first President i've seen who actually carries cash and tips servers, bellmen, valets.
he doesn't accept a salary. given away more than 1.3million dollar$ to charity.
you're insane.
as of October 2019 Trump's golf trips alone have costed taxpayers $109 million bucks.

presidential salary is 400k x 4 years = $1.6m

in other words his golf trips cost the same as 68 years of presidential salary. and it's surely higher than that since those are last Octobers numbers.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as of October 2019 Trump's golf trips alone have costed taxpayers $109 million bucks.

in other words his golf trips cost the same as 68 years of presidential salary. and it's surely higher than that since those are last Octobers numbers.

plus the expense of building a bitch bunker for him today!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

It's ridiculously expensive to operate Air Force One. They often fly two with one for a decoy. There are other cargo planes carrying security people and vehicles. The man hours of maintenance per hour of flight is measured in hundreds. The aircraft is spotless and shiny like no other.

That's just the plane. The cost of the entourage, security, cooks, gofers, hookers, orange spray paint chick. On and on.

'Boogieman'

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DBAB&usg=AOvVaw0i7POBbVCkdybBiws8TjeK&ampcf=1

Our rating: Missing context
We rate this claim MISSING CONTEXT, based on our research. References to Trump's golf trips have been well-documented throughout his presidency. The president, himself has admitted to visiting golf resorts owned by the Trump Organization while traveling abroad. But the reason for his official travel is at the discretion of the White House. Much of the costs for golf outings and resort stays are estimates. Absent that confirmation, we cannot say with certainty this number is true.

Hempy McNoodle

It's ridiculously expensive to operate Air Force One. They often fly two with one for a decoy. There are other cargo planes carrying security people and vehicles. The man hours of maintenance per hour of flight is measured in hundreds. The aircraft is spotless and shiny like no other.

That's just the plane. The cost of the entourage, security, cooks, gofers, hookers, orange spray paint chick. On and on.

I'd rather my POTUS play some golf to relax and stay sharp so that he can keep playing that 5D chess.

much better than those "pizza and hotdog" parties that the previous admin was known for...