What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Hempy McNoodle

as of October 2019 Trump's golf trips alone have costed taxpayers $109 million bucks.

presidential salary is 400k x 4 years = $1.6m

in other words his golf trips cost the same as 68 years of presidential salary. and it's surely higher than that since those are last Octobers numbers.

He's donated his entire presidential salary each year as POTUS. That more than covers the costs...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'd rather my POTUS play some golf to relax and stay sharp so that he can keep playing that 5D chess.

much better than those "pizza and hotdog" parties that the previous admin was known for...

Yeah, Good to know he's going from one very relaxing place to another.

audiohi

Veteran
He's donated his entire presidential salary each year as POTUS. That more than covers the costs...

Do you have any receipts of those donations being accepted, or where they can be verified?

“federal regulations prohibit agencies from accepting donated funds unless Congress grants authority to the agency to accept the donation."

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Do you have any receipts of those donations being accepted, or where they can be verified?

“federal regulations prohibit agencies from accepting donated funds unless Congress grants authority to the agency to accept the donation."
you'd have to look at the 'charities' he donated to...not any government agency :biglaugh:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what utter bullshit.
he's the first President i've seen who actually carries cash and tips servers, bellmen, valets.
he doesn't accept a salary. given away more than 1.3million dollar$ to charity.
you're insane.

How's that 1.3 to charity stack up against the money he's stolen from charities? Veteran charities alone?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DBAB&usg=AOvVaw0i7POBbVCkdybBiws8TjeK&ampcf=1

Our rating: Missing context
We rate this claim MISSING CONTEXT, based on our research. References to Trump's golf trips have been well-documented throughout his presidency. The president, himself has admitted to visiting golf resorts owned by the Trump Organization while traveling abroad. But the reason for his official travel is at the discretion of the White House. Much of the costs for golf outings and resort stays are estimates. Absent that confirmation, we cannot say with certainty this number is true.
You are incapable of grasping big pictures. Trump didn't have any problem quoting the same figures when he gave his word to Americans that he wouldn't spend his time as president golfing! And if you are going to argue that he spent less time golfing than Obama, you are not stupid, you are mentally deficient.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd rather my POTUS play some golf to relax and stay sharp so that he can keep playing that 5D chess.

much better than those "pizza and hotdog" parties that the previous admin was known for...

Haaahaaaahaaaa...we need context. How old are you? 18?19?

audiohi

Veteran
you'd have to look at the 'charities' he donated to...not any government agency :biglaugh:

Here is the list of donations that I come up with. Again, with no proof that they actually received the money. It is illegal and requires senate approval, after all.

Got any proof that he donated his presidential paychecks to 'charities' or where that can be verified?

Furthermore, care to explain how private charities chosen by trump equates to repaying the taxpayers for his taxpayer funded golf trips to his own properties?

Quarter/Year - Recipient - Earmark

Q1 2017 - Dept. of the Interior - National Park Service maintenance of a Civil War site

Q2 2017 - Dept. of Education - A science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) camp for children

Q3 2017 - Dept. of Health and Human Services - Public awareness campaign about opioid addiction

Q4 2017 - Dept. of Transportation - Infrastructure grant program

Q1 2018 - Dept. of Veterans Affairs - Caregiver programs

Q2 2018 - U.S. Small Business Administration - “Emerging Leaders” program

Q3 2018 - National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism - Not yet announced

Q4 2018 - Dept. of Homeland Security - Not yet announced

Q1 2019 - Dept. of Agriculture - Outreach programs, according to a statement from USDA Secretary Sonny Perdue

Q2 2019 - Surgeon General’s Office - “An upcoming public health advisory,” USA Today reports.

Q3 2019 - Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health - “To continue the ongoing fight against the opioid crisis,” the White House told the Associated Press

Q4 2019 - Dept. of Health and Human Services - To help “confront, contain, and combat coronavirus.”

Q1 2020 - Dept. of Health and Human Services - To “develop new therapies for treating and preventing coronavirus.”

Mr. J

So are you losers ready to lose again? Can't fucking wait to hear about how butthurt you all are for another four years.