What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the gun never crossed state lines...get your lies in order.

I don't pay much attention to all the BS you cry babies post. If he didn't cross states lines then its moot:chin:. I don't watch MSM like you guys do. I haven't even looked up this issues since it happened.

If he lived in Antioch, Ill like it says he had to cross the state line. Court records show that prosecutors have charged Ritten house with one misdemeanor count of possession of a dangerous weapon under the age of 18 and five felony charges. He will be judged on those crimes.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I don't pay much attention to all the BS you cry babies post. If he didn't cross states lines then its moot:chin:. I don't watch MSM like you guys do. I haven't even looked up this issues since it happened.

I watched a podcast that way putting the story into perspective.

If he was protecting human lives instead of a parking lot the whole narrative would change. But the fact is he brought a gun into a situation that led to him murdering people.

The problem us people are trying to equate a parking lot to human lives.

Was it wrong for rioters to light fires. Yes. Its terrible.

Is killing people ok. No.

It does not add up. He went out looking for a violent situation and now hopefully spends a large portion of his life locked up with other people who are also dangerous to society. Maybe he can bunk with some arsonist and the can compare notes.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm guessing you never looked into the facts because his friend bought the gun for him in Wisconsin.

It says he was a minor they cant own ar 15. No person under 18 years of age may have in his or her possession or control any firearm.
Wisconsin state law 948.60(2)(a) states: "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor." However, the exception is: "when the dangerous weapon is being used in target practice under the supervision of an adult or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the supervision of an adult." [8] Wisconsin statute 948.60(3)(c) states: Children over 12 and under 16 are allowed to use rifles and shotguns under very limited, supervised situations

audiohi

Veteran
I'm guessing you never looked into the facts because his friend bought the gun for him in Wisconsin.

Court records show that prosecutors have charged Ritten house with one misdemeanor count of possession of a dangerous weapon under the age of 18 and five felony charges. He will be judged on those crimes.

In 2018, Wisconsin enacted a type of straw purchasing law that makes it a crime to purchase a firearm with the intent to transfer it to an individual who is prohibited from having it. ... Wisconsin also penalizes a licensed firearms dealer who fails to conduct the required background check prior to transfer of a handgun.

Intersting point. So, he was legally prohibited from purchasing that firearm?

Is that an illegal straw purchase that his friend committed?

med4u

Veteran
Those people are not lefties boogie. No clue why you keep calling them lefties?. Lefties where in the minority but that is gonna change. Id like to thank you for helping increase our #'s:D.

He did cross state lines with a weapon. Doesn't matter where he worked or what his intent was. If its illegal to transport guns across state lines he will get charged for it.

Wrong again hammeroid...it is not illegal to transport a legal weapon across state lines...dont know where you get this shit from....dont make shit up....not a good look

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
He had a right to be there and he had a right to protect himself. This is America and the second amendment still applies.

Crazy ass idiots such as your hero are exactly why assault weapons should be banned. I had believed otherwise. But you personally are turning me from a liberal that believed in gun rights to one that feels to many crazy idiots just like you are the reason schools and churches get shot up. You are nuts.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
BREAKING: Evidence of Biden Payments from China Support Tony Bobulinski and Show the Bidens Made Millions Swindling America
By Joe Hoft
Published November 2, 2020 at 12:00pm
Hunters-Buttie.jpg

The MSM, Democrats and the Biden Campaign are complaining that the Tony Bobulinski story is a lie. They want Americans to believe that Hunter and Joe Biden are men of character and Bobulinski is the man lacking integrity. Unfortunately for this corrupt group, we have evidence that proves Bobulinski right.

Yaacov Apelbaum at the Illustrated Primer reports:
Several MSM outlets have been challenging the validity of Tony Bobulinski’s claims regarding Joe Biden’s and his brother Jim’s involvement with Hunter’s China business activity. The latest NY Post forensic evaluation confirmed that Bobulinski’s email was legit. But apparently, this is not good enough for propaganda outlets like CNN, NYT and WaPo which continue to challenge these emails and any claim of “family” involvement.
Apelbaum claims to have a small sampling of documents and other digital evidence confirming Bobulinski’s assertions are legit.
This content has been certified via traditional computer forensic techniques and has been authenticated via these sources and methods:
  1. Hunter Biden’s official identification documents such as driver license, passport, and birth certificate
  2. A variety of Hunter Biden’s financial records
  3. Detailed records of wire transfer activity into and out of his accounts
  4. Source documents
  5. Email and messaging activity
  6. Voice recordings
  7. Imagery, video, cell phone, laptop, and geospatial linkages
Hunter-IDs-600x430.jpg

Apelbaum also has evidence of payments from China. In the below image, Hunter is pressing Mervyn Yan from CEFC for payment and the subsequent wire transfers to his account and the Chinese payment to Owasco P.C, one of Biden’s businesses
Hunter-China-Payments-600x233.jpg

Note that last evening we reported that Hunter’s Owasco Company is where he is making recurring transfers to an individual who is a ghost with no Internet footprint, and Hunter’s company OWASCO happens to be the name of one of the Finger Lakes in New York.
In another image, Apelbaum provides a Biden family contract with the Chinese CEFC and subsequent large wire transfers to a New York bank account controlled by Hunter and his uncle Jim and aunt Sarah:
Hunter-China-Payments-2-600x237.jpg

Apelbaum provides a letter between Hunter and China introducing Tony Bobulinski. Apelbaum also provides evidence of Hunter’s earnings in 2015 which amounted to $2.5 million. He then provides evidence that Ukrainian company Burisma payments to Hunter are not recognized as income. Then Apelbaum produces some of the perks Hunter obtained as a result of his corrupt deals around the world. This includes furs, diamonds and a discussion with the King of Jordan:
Hunter-Excesses-Rolex-diamonds-Jordan-600x493.jpg

The Bidens are a crime family. We have proof. Unlike the Democrats who claim all sorts of libelous activities of the President and his family. The US and the world will lose if the Bidens, the Clintons, Obama and others steal this election.

TRUMP FOEVA!!!! lol

'Boogieman'

Crazy ass idiots such as your hero are exactly why assault weapons should be banned. I had believed otherwise. But you personally are turning me from a liberal that believed in gun rights to one that feels to many crazy idiots just like you are the reason schools and churches get shot up. You are nuts.

Said the person who didn't even watch the video... :stfu:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Pennsylvania Attorney General States Outcome of Election is Predetermined, Calls Election For Joe Biden Before Election Day

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
states-poll-trump-312.jpg

The final StatesPoll on Monday before election day predicts a Donald Trump win with 312 electoral votes.

On Monday Trump Campaign Manager Bill Stepien posted a number of tweets on the current state of the race.
What we can conclude from the information:
** President Trump is in better shape than he was in 2016.
** Democrats should be very nervous!
President Trump is ahead of where he was in 2016:

President Trump’s numbers in North Carolina and Pennsylvania are better this year.

President Trump’s numbers are very strong in Wisconsin and Michigan.
Florida and Arizona look very good for Trump.
Trump voters will walk on broken glass to vote for this Great American Hero!

God be with us!
:hotbounce

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image
The final StatesPoll on Monday before election day predicts a Donald Trump win with 312 electoral votes.

On Monday Trump Campaign Manager Bill Stepien posted a number of tweets on the current state of the race.
What we can conclude from the information:
** President Trump is in better shape than he was in 2016.
** Democrats should be very nervous!
President Trump is ahead of where he was in 2016:

President Trump’s numbers in North Carolina and Pennsylvania are better this year.

President Trump’s numbers are very strong in Wisconsin and Michigan.
Florida and Arizona look very good for Trump.
Trump voters will walk on broken glass to vote for this Great American Hero!

God be with us!
:hotbounce
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today.
welldone.GIF
[/FONT]

audiohi

Veteran
In 2018, Wisconsin enacted a type of straw purchasing law that makes it a crime to purchase a firearm with the intent to transfer it to an individual who is prohibited from having it. ... Wisconsin also penalizes a licensed firearms dealer who fails to conduct the required background check prior to transfer of a handgun.

Intersting point. So, he was legally prohibited from purchasing that firearm?

Is that an illegal straw purchase that his friend committed?

Rittenhouse did not use the rifle in Illinois and the firearms crossed state lines in a manner "not immediately accessible" to either Rittenhouse or his friend, the reports say.

The friend expected to be in more trouble than Rittenhouse, who he said was defending himself, and recalled telling Rittenhouse: "In all reality, you are not supposed to have that gun. That gun was in my name."

'I shot two white kids': New records detail Kyle Rittenhouse's surrender to hometown cops, path of AR-15 rifle used in Kenosha

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/wisconsin/2020/10/30/details-rittenhouse-arrest-after-kenosha-shooting-shown-records/6092483002/

Cannavore

Veteran
Misinformation Image on WeChat Attempts to Frighten Chinese Americans Out of Voting

Chat groups on the Chinese-owned app are echoing right-wing extremists and spreading “categorically false” claims that the U.S. is mobilizing troops to quell riots.

At least two dozen groups on the Chinese-owned social media app WeChat have been circulating misinformation that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is “preparing to mobilize” the National Guard and “dispatch” the military to quell impending riots, apparently in an attempt to frighten Chinese Americans into staying home on Election Day.

The misinformation, which takes the form of a photo of a flyer and is in both English and Chinese, also warns that the government plans to impose a national two-week quarantine and close all businesses. “They will announce this as soon as they have troops in place to prevent looters and rioters,” it states. The flyer originally appeared on WeChat during the first surge of the pandemic, and it later spread to other social media. It recently resurfaced on WeChat.

https://www.propublica.org/article/...?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter#1010790