What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
United States chose a uranium/plutonium based nuclear energy program specifically to have material to make weapons as well. Thorium would have been a better choice, not perfect, but the half lifes on the waste wouldn’t have been so long.
Nuclear energy always came with a promise of “we will get better technology to deal with the waste” that never has materialized.
I’ve lived within ten miles of one in the past, friends dad spent his whole career there, it’s a superfund site now because it maxed out its storage, has above and below ground storage.
^^ that right there ^^ Man's evolution will lead to its destruction!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I trust Iran with Nuclear weapons 1000 times more than I trust Israel with Nuclear weapons.

Israel has had them for decades. how many suicide bombers in the middle east were Jewish? write down that number. now, how many have been Muslim? okay, now...think real hard. who is more likely to use a bomb if they have one? this is not a trick question. yeah, i know, i'm holding past behavior up as what future behavior might be. profiling is a terrible thing, isn't it?

oldhaole

Veteran
Glen Greenwald has resigned from the intercept, because he was censored for covering the Biden emails.

You lefty's still think Trump is a threat to the press.

No, that's not what happened.

Glen, like most tRumpies, wanted to publish an anti-Biden piece free of fact-checking. His bosses asked him to provide proof so they weren't selling bullshit, which he could or would not do. He got his panties in a twist so he quit.

No matter, he's a hack anyway. The whole story is in The Washington Post if you don't want to take my word for it.

Who would have thought The Intercept had standards? And now for the record, The Wall Street Journal, Fox Business, and now The Intercept has rejected your Hunter Biden is a Chinese prostitute or whatever he is story.

That's gotta hurt. It's almost like his usual friends can see the writing on the wall....

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow I think this is the very first time I gave you a thumbs up Armedoldhippy! :good:

packerfan79

Veteran
No, that's not what happened.

Glen, like most tRumpies, wanted to publish an anti-Biden piece free of fact-checking. His bosses asked him to provide proof so they weren't selling bullshit, which he could or would not do. He got his panties in a twist so he quit.

No matter, he's a hack anyway. The whole story is in The Washington Post if you don't want to take my word for it.

Who would have thought The Intercept had standards? And now for the record, The Wall Street Journal, Fox Business, and now The Intercept has rejected your Hunter Biden is a Chinese prostitute or whatever he is story.

That's gotta hurt. It's almost like his usual friends can see the writing on the wall....

Glen Greenwald is a progressive. He's one of the few competent journalists left. He founded the intercept. The Intercept violated 2 of his contracts. Only cowards and losers are so intimidated by the truth, that they must censor it.

According to Glen"s contract he has full editorial control, and the right publish elsewhere. The Intercept should be sued out of existence.

Quit with the bullshit spin. That's maddows gig. emails are legit.

You support a fucking corrupt crime family. Both of Hunter's partners are in prison. He and his dad should be also.

The Bidens tried to retrieve the laptop. Enough said.

The Biden family spokesperson said on tape, that Bobalinski was going to bury all of them.

We have direct testimony from an actual witness to the crime.

There is actual evidence of a crime, unlike your fantasy Russian collusion hoax.

You are criticizing Glen, and support the Washington Post, sorry I thought I was dealing with a rational preson, not a flaming idiot. Go about your business, we are not on the same level. Enjoy that kool-aid enema.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FRESH INTERVIEW/Glenn Greenwaldresigning from his own publication due to censorship

FRESH INTERVIEW/Glenn Greenwaldresigning from his own publication due to censorship

Glenn Greenwald on resigning from his own publication due to censorship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8pkCZBjgrk

:good:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
and then this happened:

[YOUTUBEIF]l8pkCZBjgrk[/YOUTUBEIF]

hehe poor Greenwald, getting cancelled by his own publication, the left eats its own best warriors for freedom. telling the truth is now Russian propaganda, even at the intercept. respect to Greenwald for being prepared to speak out for his beliefs and journalistic integrity.

edited to add a few minutes later: oops, looks like im late to this party. did someone call Greenwald a trumper? wow, its like people can't understand being against both of them as flawed. Biden wanted to have a clinton foundation type influence operation with bribes collected by his son, Trump likes more direct bribes like the saudis renting multiple floors in his hotels year round. if the biden emails are forgeries, why not say so outright?

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Remember when the media pushed absolute garbage for 4 years and weaponized itself against Trump and none of it was true?? But, it was exactly what the Deep State was doing all along?...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Israel has had them for decades. how many suicide bombers in the middle east were Jewish? write down that number. now, how many have been Muslim? okay, now...think real hard. who is more likely to use a bomb if they have one? this is not a trick question. yeah, i know, i'm holding past behavior up as what future behavior might be. profiling is a terrible thing, isn't it?

i wonder which side has bombed more of the other sides human bodies to pieces? i wonder which side has blown up more woman and children? anyone? 100 to 1 or what was it? but of course they deserve it, how dare they not cease to exist, so inconvenient.

you should never forget, 1 history is written by the victor and 2 it ALWAYS takes 2 to tango.

Amynamous

Glen Greenwald is a progressive. He's one of the few competent journalists left. He founded the intercept. The Intercept violated 2 of his contracts. Only cowards and losers are so intimidated by the truth, that they must censor it.

According to Glen"s contract he has full editorial control, and the right publish elsewhere. The Intercept should be sued out of existence.

Quit with the bullshit spin. That's maddows gig. emails are legit.

You support a fucking corrupt crime family. Both of Hunter's partners are in prison. He and his dad should be also.

The Bidens tried to retrieve the laptop. Enough said.

The Biden family spokesperson said on tape, that Bobalinski was going to bury all of them.

We have direct testimony from an actual witness to the crime.

There is actual evidence of a crime, unlike your fantasy Russian collusion hoax.

You are criticizing Glen, and support the Washington Post, sorry I thought I was dealing with a rational preson, not a flaming idiot. Go about your business, we are not on the same level. Enjoy that kool-aid enema.

What exactly is this crime you speak of?
What crime did Joe commit?

dramamine

and then this happened:

[YOUTUBEIF]l8pkCZBjgrk[/YOUTUBEIF]

hehe poor Greenwald, getting cancelled by his own publication, the left eats its own best warriors for freedom. telling the truth is now Russian propaganda, even at the intercept. respect to Greenwald for being prepared to speak out for his beliefs and journalistic integrity.

Seriously, man. It's crazy, isn't it? Censorship! Who would think so many would support it? There's bigger issues at stake than which asshole wins the election. I guess some disagree...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
i wonder which side has bombed more of the other sides human bodies to pieces? i wonder which side has blown up more woman and children? anyone? 100 to 1 or what was it? but of course they deserve it, how dare they not cease to exist, so inconvenient.

you should never forget, 1 history is written by the victor and 2 it ALWAYS takes 2 to tango.

Its the grudge that never ends.
You killed my grandfather - I kill your kid.

Hempy McNoodle

What exactly is this crime you speak of?
What crime did Joe commit?

Embezzlement, money laundering, tax evasion, not registering as a foreign agent, bribery, whatever you call it when you let foreign nations pay you to under the table to sell out your country, and more, I'm sure.