What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Without the environment which provides our clean air, water and food exactly what is the point of any of whatever bullshit your economy is gonna buy your family?

Seriously

Mr. J

Without the environment which provides our clean air, water and food exactly what is the point of any of whatever bullshit your economy is gonna buy your family?

Seriously
Nothing wrong with protecting the environment. Lots wrong with the way you and the rest of the people like you would go about protecting the environment.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Nothing wrong with protecting the environment. Lots wrong with the way you and the rest of the people like you would go about protecting the environment.

Maybe you should be more proactive about it. Show us you have a better way. And hurry. The people you support have had more than enough time to prove the give a shit. And have failed miserablely.

Klompen

You seem to need daily reminders of how racist, anti drug and pro prison Biden is. Biden is more conserative than most conservatives, same can be said about hillary

This is absolute proof that you're paying no attention whatsoever. I am not a Biden supporter. I did not vote for Biden. I would never vote for Biden. I have made this clear hundreds of times in this thread alone and you still have no clue because you're just here to spew shit about Biden at me like I don't already know he sucks ass. Trump is also a piece of shit. They are both fucking horrible and you are horrible too.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Seriously
well, without the economy, how you gonna get any of that?
still hoping Santa will provide free money? lol

packerfan79

Veteran
The push is for solar and wind. We can't stop fracking and increase foreign dependency, but we can hurry up and get solar sooner.

Have you done any research into the production of solar, wind, and the batteries? You do realize the sun only shines part of the day.

Wind is the biggest boondoggle, it takes more energy to produce wind turbines, than they can produce in the life of said turbine.

Oil is still required for thousands of industrial processes. Every motor requires lubrication, petroleum based lubrication.

The only energy source that can replace a significant portion of our energy needs is nuclear .

Mr. J

Lol. Humans were fine before the economy. Those with some skills with be fine without it.
No, there were probably cave men who complained about the smoke from cooking fires hurting their eyes and noses and probably the eyes and noses of the wildlife and maybe even the eyes and nose of mother nature herself. They were probably really bad at hunting and all the other cavemen and cavewomen laughed and them.

Klompen

You're redefining words because you seem to not understand what they actually say. Fascism is a specifically Right-Wing ideology. You don't get to just redefine that.

Maybe this will help you:

Authoritarianism = drink
Fascism = clamato juice
Stalinism = jalapeno smoothy

See, both of those are examples of a drink, but they are not the same thing. Does that help?

I didn't say the far right has moved far left.

Dictionaries do a poor job of defining Fascism and base it on historic examples, while ignoring other instances which don't have all of those traits. The simplified definition is more appropriate:

Fascism: The forceable suppression of opposition.

Authoritarianism is what the Dems and Deep State have re-branded as 'science.' While real science is 'forceably suppressed.'

Klompen

Are you blind to the Democrats' role in the War On Drugs and Cannabis? Obama raided more clubs than Bush and as far as I know, Trump hasnt raided any. You might be brainwashed by charletons who say stupid things like, "It's time we have a national discussion about it," as they continue the illegal war against the people.

You Right-Wingers just don't listen. I have said it over and over and over again that I am not a Democrat and do not support them. That doesn't mean I think your team is any better.

Klompen

The only energy source that can replace a significant portion of our energy needs is nuclear .

Technically I think that's not completely true, but if we don't come up with something a lot better(like viable fusion), we're definitely not going to be able to keep having large families and be able to explore the stars. We'll be lucky we don't all choke and starve at this rate.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha bigtaco is heading to the shed for the infamous shovel.....lol

Definitely gonna get a nice buzz going.....this is better than alternating back n forth between CNN & FOX......hilarious,hallmark moments here somedays...haha