What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

jamaican "lambsbread"

Siever

Veteran
You can still buy them with cannabiogen. they are not on the list but they still have some packages left

palmero

After the big haircut

ic13.png

and some time later

some male clones

ic21.png

and a fem

ic20.png

PEACE
:tiphat:

Roms

Veteran
Excellent Palmero that is The good job! So pleased to see male flowers... and a purple stem one... :biggrin:

Let's wish you the best, pass the peace bro' bonne suite

only thing i can say is..jamaican lanbsbread i ve smoked alot back home in the caribean..but also did plant few when i got seeds out tof the bag. that smell and taste is somehting beyond ...something completely diferent from what anyone wud expect..lambsbread is unique..i miss it

palmero

Thanks for your friendly comments.
Before i comtinue with the Lambsbtread pics i want to ask a question.
Hope OP dont mind, it might be offtopic. If OP dont like this please let me know, i will delete my post.
Got the Lambsbread seeds from a good soul whos is MIA since some time, good vibes to him.
LBs came with another Jamaican Landrace, he commented its a Jamaican Bagseed with high potency.

Growth and structure are very similar to the LBs, but it has green stems, lighter green leafs and likes to foxtail like hell.
Smell was more on the Lemon side in early flower-Very nute sensitive Lady.
Bad thing is i only got one Lady, the other seeds did not make it. BuD i have revegged clones and can STS one
to make seeds. atm i crossed her with the LBs.
Here some pics

ic16.png

ic17.png

ic18.png

ic11.png

ic

Any info about this strain ???
Some more pics of her will be here soon.

PEACE

Last edited:
was the seeds big and kinda redish? it looks like jamaican weed tho..i just know u gonna hv some reall nice flavours and high no matter what

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Palmero - You look to be doing a great job with this line.

It took me a long time, growing 1 to 3 seeds at a time, to find two solid males without pistils, and a female without even a single male flower. However, I may have screwed up the grow with the female. My first sample shortly after harvest was disappointing. The high was fine quality, though I expected it to be more energetic and the potency was disappointing. It may have been grown too close to the heat of the lights, not given enough fertilizer, or not harvested at the correct time. Does anyone know if this is a strain where the potency increases with a good long cure?

Ganja Smokah - The one thing that is not disappointing is the incredible aroma. While the plants were young, it smelled like green fruit and also had a medicinal (bitter) aroma. As it was flowering, a spiciness was dominant. Now that it is jarred up and has been a couple months since harvest, when I open up the jar, the green apple and citric aroma is once again dominant. I simply love that powerful fresh green fruit aroma! It is a very good aroma, but I also have had experience with a few different strains with green fruit aromas and they were all very potent, trippy, and energetic. In summary, exactly what I am now looking for.

Back in the early 70s, I smoked what my source called Jamaican Ganja only a few times. I don't remember the aroma or taste, but I distinctly remember it was intensely trippy and speedy. It was at the same time both the scariest and also the most fun weed I had smoked other than Thai Stick or Sumatran. In short, it was among the best I have smoked in my lifetime.

Ganja Smokah, are my aroma descriptions matching with what your experience was with Lambsbread?

Thanks in advance to any answers to my questions.

Here are some pictures:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ThaiBliss

the lambsbread ive smoked and grown is also a airy bud type of plant//but the sativa high is mostly phisycal and with that i mean numb! but the aroma shud be unique like no other strain ..it has e vry deeep taste and strong scent ..i cant describe the taste more than this..its been a while since ive smoked a lambsbread now.

Roms

Veteran
Wibes in absolute curing and flo time are proportional, the better you wait the better it will be according to the strains, comparable to wines i mean. So 20 weeks flo 20 weeks cure minimum to fully appreciate!? I know that real trippy effect appears lowly with good cure, needs time to evolve, heartbeat early smoke by cons disappears or balance. The chemo plan cure of 20 weeks strains shall be very interesting! Enjoy' Thaibliss

palmero

Woul have said from my stomach i dont touch even a sample under six months curing.
And too less ferts seems to be impossible, I went with 1/1,5 ml per liter of GH (Micro/Flower)
(Hempy outdoor) and this gave some lil burn sometimes.
LB maybe shy of very intensive light, my plants are doing much better under the winter sun.
Saw a similar thing when they went under Plexiglas in summer while pollinating
(other plants in the garden). Just my 2cents.

PEACE

More pics when i can upload again

palmero

were those cut from sexed plants?
YES
were they put straight into that soil
NO, Eazyplugs first
dried-eazy-plug-300x225.jpg

PEACE
:tiphat:

palmero

Sorry bros, i cannot upload pics from external sources anymore.
DoNo Why
I dont like to add pics here in my Gallery
out of control if you get banned:tiphat:

My old threads are gone???
Whats up?
Big LB scheduled for March
turn it yourself please
I am out

Latest posts

Latest posts