What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

jamaican "lambsbread"

Oldganjafarmer

The Jamaican Lambsbread, was one of the first that I smoked.
I do not know how it will be preserved in time, but the 80s were the best, with Colombian / Mexican.
I have heard that some Rastafarian communities still retained for ceremonial / sacramental uses. It is a mystical grass old school, I hope to see more photos, greetings.
oldganjafarmer.

Huesos

Jah Bless....

Jah Bless....

For your viewing pleasure.....

Attachments

• IMG_4508.JPG
    IMG_4508.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 38

Huesos

Yes~ I've been working this line I call spear. Beans courtesy of Jahgreenlabel:huggg:

The next step is....in the land of milk and honey. She should oil up real nice.

The best part is the quality of high:rasta:.

satva

Veteran
(Colombian Gold /Jamaican Lambsbread) x Colombian Gold

(Colombian Gold /Jamaican Lambsbread) x Colombian Gold

USC seeds ~ 30% Jamacian Lambsbread ~ connoisseur marijuana - very long flowering sativa. Clean, clear, cerebral, electric, uplifting and trippy. By looks this pheno-type is Colombian Gold dominate. Most clear and clean high - I've experienced, since the early 1970's.

Last edited:

satva

Veteran
is the new coljam 75% colombian gold?

Yes, Oldganjafarmer,

[(1980 Colombian Gold x 1960's Jamaican Lambread) x (1980 Colombian Gold)]

One female Jamaican pheno wasn't very cooperative. Extremely slow to flower. She had to go, her girlfriends were all flowering. The Jamaican's leaves and growth structure looked similar to ThaiBliss's Jamacian Lambsbread. The ColJam flowers at harvest looked similar to Cannabiogen's Punto Rojo. More developed growth and flowering structure, but longer flowering duration in "ColJam Colombian pheno-type" than "Punto Rojo". Both have extremely wispy flowers, but good intensity. So far no ceiling in the high of ColJam or Punto Rojo.

The Jamaican pheno-type was too wild for me. Maybe, if I plan a grow "on the wild side", I'll get to experience the Jamaican Lambsbread high.

This ColJam is intense. I had headaches the morning after and a mildly tripped out nervous system, after a couple ColJam days in a row. After my first ColJam high, I thought it was maybe too electric. Now I like it a lot!

The ColJam high is similar to 1970's LSD-25, but of course not as strong or intense. It has a very high ceiling - no comedown, and no stone. Very cerebral, focused mental energy, electric, and intense energy flow.

Last edited:

Huesos

Top of the mountain

Top of the mountain

For your viewing pleasure.....Jamaican Lambsbread.

Attachments

• IMG_4619.JPG
    IMG_4619.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 42

Huesos

Jamaican Lambsbread.......

Jamaican Lambsbread.......

Attachments

• IMG_4618.JPG
    IMG_4618.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4617.JPG
    IMG_4617.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 47

Huesos

Jamaican lambsbread purple

Jamaican lambsbread purple

On the one above I'm calling Jamaican Purple. Floral scents. I will give a better description at a later date.

I smoked a quarter joint last night. She met the criteria worthy of her name. Amazing well balanced high.

I often use the criteria of 10%ers, though this one is a 1% and once in a lifetime experience. This one is the one everyone dreams about and folklore.

We are her gatekeepers. She is alive and well.

Roms

Veteran
Enjoy great find Huesos bravo, the purple pheno! :woohoo:
Like one of the "Vibescollective" F3ing selected moms!

palmero

Wow...Palmero~ right on. Any history on yours?

Thanks 4 your good work.

lil history 5th try
Legit Lambsbread from VIBES here and a Repro.
fuck that pic upload system here
cannot use my usual source.
step by step
more to come

June 15

ic1.png

ic2.png

ic3.png

PEACE

palmero

They are OD and will stay there

Growing too tall 4 my conditions