What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

jamaican "lambsbread"

Se muestra la traducción de hola Thai Bliss. esa jamaican lambsbread me recuerda a una sativa de bengal (india) que tuve en el 2003, la trajo un amigo de un viaje a la india. hubo muchas hermafroditas por no decir casi todas, habia distintos grados de hermafrodita. las flores eran "fenotipo trigo", terminaron con unas 23 semanas de floración y alguna flor macho las menos hermafroditas y olores suaves a fruta tropical, la verdad es que no me pude hacer con ellas del todo, lo poco que fumé, el efecto era tranquilo y positivo. jamaicanas cultive en el 2005, pero no era la lambsbread pura. estas semillas vienen de negril, de un viaje de mi hermano. había diferentes plantas unas con rasgos mas sativa y otras mas índica. su cultivo fue en exterior y la mayoria se cortaron a primeros de noviembre. las llamé como "ganja de negril" desconocia su genetica. me gustaría poder conseguir la lambsbread original, pero no la encuentro. actualmente estoy reproduciendo punto rojo colombiana. pronto pondré fotos. soy nuevo en el foro icmag y espero poder compartir toda la informacion y aprender mas de ustedes. un saludo. (traduccion con traductor de google)Traducir del hola ThaiBliss. esa jamaicana lambsbread me recuerda a una sativa de bengal (india) que tuve en el 2003, la trajo un amigo de un viaje a la india. hubo muchas hermafroditas por no decir casi todas, habia distintos grados de hermafrodita. las flores eran "fenotipo trigo", terminaron con unas 23 semanas de floración y alguna flor macho las menos hermafroditas y olores suaves a fruta tropical, la verdad es que no me pude hacer con ellas del todo, lo poco que fumé, el efecto era tranquilo y positivo. jamaicanas cultive en el 2005, pero no era la lambsbread pura. estas semillas vienen de negril, de un viaje de mi hermano. había diferentes plantas unas con rasgos mas sativa y otras mas índica. su cultivo fue en exterior y la mayoria se cortaron a primeros de noviembre. las llamé como "ganja de negril" desconocia su genetica. me gustaría poder conseguir la lambsbread original, pero no la encuentro. actualmente estoy reproduciendo punto rojo colombiana. pronto pondré fotos. soy nuevo en el foro icmag y espero poder compartir toda la informacion y aprender mas de ustedes. un saludo. (traduccion con traductor de google)

hello Thai Bliss.
jamaican Lambsbread that reminds me of a sativa of Bengal (India) I had in 2003, brought a friend from a trip to India. hermaphrodites were many if not almost all, had varying degrees of hermaphrodite. the flowers were "wheat phenotype", ended with some 23 weeks of flowering and some male flower less hermaphrodites and soft scents of tropical fruit, the truth is that I could not do them at all, how little smoked, the effect was calm and positive.
Jamaican grown in 2005, but it was not the pure Lambsbread. these seeds come from Negril, a journey of my brother.
There was a different sativa plants with more features and other more indica. its cultivation outdoors and most were cut in early November. I called them as "ganja Negril" unaware of their genetics.
I wish I could get the original Lambsbread, but can not find.
I'm currently playing Colombian red dot. I put pictures soon.
I'm new to the forum and icmag hope to share all information and learn more about you.
a greeting.
(Translation with google translator)

hola ThaiBliss. esa jamaicana lambsbread me recuerda a una sativa de bengal (india) que tuve en el 2003, la trajo un amigo de un viaje a la india. hubo muchas hermafroditas por no decir casi todas, habia distintos grados de hermafrodita. las flores eran "fenotipo trigo", terminaron con unas 23 semanas de floración y alguna flor macho las menos hermafroditas y olores suaves a fruta tropical, la verdad es que no me pude hacer con ellas del todo, lo poco que fumé, el efecto era tranquilo y positivo. jamaicanas cultive en el 2005, pero no era la lambsbread pura. estas semillas vienen de negril, de un viaje de mi hermano. había diferentes plantas unas con rasgos mas sativa y otras mas índica. su cultivo fue en exterior y la mayoria se cortaron a primeros de noviembre. las llamé como "ganja de negril" desconocia su genetica. me gustaría poder conseguir la lambsbread original, pero no la encuentro. actualmente estoy reproduciendo punto rojo colombiana. pronto pondré fotos. soy nuevo en el foro icmag y espero poder compartir toda la informacion y aprender mas de ustedes. un saludo. (traduccion con traductor de google)

hello Thai Bliss.
jamaican Lambsbread that reminds me of a sativa of Bengal (India) I had in 2003, brought a friend from a trip to India. hermaphrodites were many if not almost all, had varying degrees of hermaphrodite. the flowers were "wheat phenotype", ended with some 23 weeks of flowering and some male flower less hermaphrodites and soft scents of tropical fruit, the truth is that I could not do them at all, how little smoked, the effect was calm and positive.
Jamaican grown in 2005, but it was not the pure Lambsbread. these seeds come from Negril, a journey of my brother.
There was a different sativa plants with more features and other more indica. its cultivation outdoors and most were cut in early November. I called them as "ganja Negril" unaware of their genetics.
I wish I could get the original Lambsbread, but can not find.
I'm currently playing Colombian red dot. I put pictures soon.
I'm new to the forum and icmag hope to share all information and learn more about you.
a greeting.
(Translation with google translator)

I have not seen that super Laos, There are two different schools of herb growers, the old and the new. The old school May Decades spend working in a variety or a farming method in particular school while the new seed varieties is interested in design and produce world-class grass. Nationwide, Westmoreland and St. Elizabeth are two of the provinces With the MOST vque thread is?
I'll look there if I have some more pictures of Jamaican, 2005.
I do not know if it was the Lambsbread or that, just know that my brother brought me many seeds, which had bought a Rastaman grass on the beach in Negril, and all that weed out those seeds.
I recently found a few seeds of Negril 2005 in the room where the dried try to germinate, but not germinated no.
I wish I could get the original Lambsbread.
also they told me that somewhere Westmoreland in Jamaica, is a Lambsbread seen ...
I read all this thread, and there are many Lambsbread that remind me of the old ... especially have caught my attention the Blan-k-flower.
also more many growers.
I will seek to have if I find a picture of my Jamaican 2005.
I leave here an interview about Jamaican growers old school. translated by google translator.

There are two different schools of herb growers, the old and the new. The old school may spend decades working in a variety or a farming method in particular, while the new school is interested in seed varieties design and produce world-class grass. Nationwide, Westmoreland and St. Elizabeth are two of the provinces with the most valued agriculture, so there we went to talk to some local farmers ...

"In the old days we planted the seed in June and we harvested in November, it was grass old school, okay ?, Uncle authentic ganja. They have now brought new seeds in Europe and America, new shit that grows so fast that young people planted and harvested throughout the year. I still farming grass old school, the original grass, my seed is really old -semilla eighties, black seed, I assure brother is the real shit "!

Red grass, the real shit of black seed from the old days, it was terrible, the worst I found in the whole island. It was filled with his beloved black seeds and tasted like an ashtray from the night before. A harvest trash. It certainly was not the type of grass that would show a serious grower, and was well below the quality that any Jamaican camel with some dignity would dare to sell. But Red was a stoner old school, knew his grass was nothing special but he liked to smoke something soft and, despite his many years, was in good physical shape, his mind awake and fully command of his faculties.

A short walk later we find another character in the old days who introduced himself as The Bush Doctor. He told us that his buds left on the ground for nine months, until he had a golden brown color. This guy was as crazy as they come, had bulging eyes and kept moving, as if to speed. He was desperate to sell his grass and gave pity so we gave him $ 250 (just over three euros) with the idea of ​​smoke a joint and pull the rest. Error, error, error. Those small florets were sweeter than a mango and beat like a mule, with authentic psychedelic power, with an adrenaline and ecstasy that almost makes my leaving eyes and left me rooted to the spot with a strange face in disbelief. This guy really had discovered something -buscad an immune plant bud rot, to care for many months and Tell us what is happening.

But would you know something about Lambsbread? Hunting of this legendary old variety of ganja that made famous Scratch Perry and Prince Far I was a personal mission, could enlighten The Bush Doctor?

"Lambsbread? It is a biblical name, Lambsbread is not a special type of plant, brother, as the name suggests, Lamb (lamb) is the Son of God, and bread (pan), means food for the child, so Lambsbread is a gift He who is in heaven. You can not come and buy that shit, man, Lambsbread grows wild, no man cultivates just grows like a miracle of land in special places where nobody has ever gone before, he appears every seven years, alone, or that's what They say. Now that's a rare plant guy, if you find Lambsbread, would be like a special blessing of Jah. "

Roms

Veteran
Ill be making some F1 x's with her.

Nepalese Watermelon Hashplant x JLB
Nevilles Haze x JLB

Vibes ODW' with your NWH cross project, looking forward the offspring bro just do it! Haven't see the meet with "indica" yet in fact, perso i plan the cross with MIS, Jamaz' dream oneday. Peace

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thanx Roms! I cant wait to do this project as well.
Right now I have a seed project going on with the Biker Kush pollinating the GG#4 and Sour Dubb. After that Im doing this one.

Roms

Veteran
wow strong 'ndica vibe i like that, the best experience to select and cross your Nepali with the LambsB let's wish you the force bro

vinrusso

Few Lamsbread branches that have been pollinated with a nice Vietnam Black male, I'm hoping for dark colors from both sides so I guess this will be the new upcoming Jamaican Black hybrid! ;)

View Image

View Image

View Image

Vibes.
For those old enough, from the west coast, might remember a similar cross in the 70's early 80's. . It was Mekong Delta X Jamaican and grew it in Hawaii. They called Kilauea electric weed. Potent shit.

Huesos

Jamaican Lambsbread.....

Jamaican Lambsbread.....

Courtesy of GrowD via Jahgreenlabel, for your viewing pleasure.....Jamaican Lambsbread:

Attachments

• IMG_4503.JPG
    IMG_4503.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 33