What's new

is there any substitute for Canna Nutrients that still offers that sweet, full flavour??

I think it’s funny when people think sugar makes weed taste sweet. Ever burn sugar? Hint, it doesn’t smell sweet.

Sucks your mom didn't know how to bake. If I grow a strain that tastes and smells exactly like Divinity candy, I guarantee it has sugars in it.

Dude on internet: Carmel tastes bad

Tobacco world: Unsweetened tobacco smells and tastes like ass.

You should buy some sweetened pipe tobacco and see if it makes your house smell like cotton candy or something. So you can prove yourself wrong.

Hiddenjems

Burn sugar. It makes that hard black crust that is the opposite of a light grey ash. Burning sugar has an acrid smell.

Big difference between cooking and burning, at least in my kitchen. Maybe your mom burns everything.

Hiddenjems

I just tried to burn sugar: it's melted and smells like burnt candy. Less acrid smell than I expected :unsure:
Heating sugar, and oxidation that results in leaving a black mass of acrid combustion products is two different processes.

If your joint burns to a clean grey ash, there is little to no sugar in the cannabis. If it has a black mass stuck to the end as you smoke, it’s full of sugars, and probably wasn’t done.

This is why people wait for the plant to use all its sugars before harvesting.

mm4n

Heating sugar, and oxidation that results in leaving a black mass of acrid combustion products is two different processes.

Try dumping some sugar in the next joint you smoke if you think it’ll taste great. 😂
:cool: For the sake of science: a hit from the bong with weed & brown sugar (sucrose + 5% molasses).

Sugar.jpg

It tastes worse than it smells, but honestly not that bad (sweet hydrocarbon). Although I think I have understood the type of burnt rubber flavor you are referring to, typical of certain overfertilized plants.

The effect was very tachycardic 💓

stiff

Veteran
Sugar does taste sweet when burned...try a vape. They're all more or less sweet. Even without adding sweetener..it's the glucose

need4weed

Veteran
B.A.C Holland
the hydro line has the red chelated iron (like canna aqua)
but its more suited for our plant (pk booster for second half of bloom) than canna

canna do not understand you cant use the same npk profile for the whole bloom
I haven't used B.A.C for years as my local store stopped selling it, but by far, I used to get the best results. Growth rate, taste and yields