What's new

is there any substitute for Canna Nutrients that still offers that sweet, full flavour??

Cannamatrix

I've been using Canna for years now but the price is starting to be too much now that the cost of food and gas has skyrocketed. I've now tried three other nutrients only to find I hated the crop off so much I didn't smoke or vape ANY.

anyone reccomend another brand or line that has as good flavour but maybe not so pricey for hydroponics?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I've been using Canna for years now but the price is starting to be too much now that the cost of food and gas has skyrocketed. I've now tried three other nutrients only to find I hated the crop off so much I didn't smoke or vape ANY.

anyone reccomend another brand or line that has as good flavour but maybe not so pricey for hydroponics?
I use General Hydroponics Flora series base nutrients without additives for two reasons. One its cheap and the other is it grows stinky and sticky weed that kicks my ass.

420empire

Veteran
Sweet, nice with a Heads up. Do u know is there salts are clean ? They also have a organic series dunno if you have tried those out :)
I Also saw Anthena is useing clean salts.

Cannamatrix

You gotta read the label. See, what makes me the world's best Marijuana grower is that I read labels.

This discussion is too real. Real discussions aren't allowed here.

"It's all da same" - icmag weed gurus.
Thanks for the heads up...this on going issue of never being able to have real discussions is sad. I even had a post filtered to take out a link for a product I love at first mention despite the fact that a member ASKED me what it was....I may not stay long as it seems I have little value to offer and less to gain if I cant ask real questions or have a real discussion. sigh Have an amazing day and thanks for honesty...the one quality I value above all.

420empire

Veteran
Clean salts are not a label. What I meant is, salts without cadmium , Lead and all that shit. Is when they can document Where there get the salts from

weedemart

Sweet, nice with a Heads up. Do u know is there salts are clean ? They also have a organic series dunno if you have tried those out :)
Athena is dirty.
thats what you looking for

Comparison with jack. Not only they sell at higher price tag but at dilluted concentration and quality is worst. Notice the dectection level are simillar and most of time lower with jack at 5x the concentration of athena.

moral of the story; the hydro industry is a rip off and they sell you dilluted jacks with poor quality control management.
1704591711940.png

Last edited:

DoublePlatinum

I use General Hydroponics Flora series base nutrients without additives for two reasons. One its cheap and the other is it grows stinky and sticky weed that kicks my ass.

Ah the good ol flora, loved using that line for my hand watered commercial grow back in 2015

Npk industries makes lab grade salts, I believe every input you can think of but I haven’t used myself. I heard really good things about them from a well known Cali grower not trying to put his recipe or name on blast but this is his results

E4DF6E54-2F5E-4331-B109-50560EF6A7A1.jpeg

Athena is all hype from what I’ve heard I don’t believe in sterile environments and the recommended forcing uptake of nutes @ 3.0 ec from cutting to chop but to each their own.

Last edited:

Persianfarmer

Ah the good ol flora, loved using that line for my hand watered commercial grow back in 2015

Npk industries makes lab grade salts, I believe every input you can think of but I haven’t used myself. I heard really good things about them from a well known Cali grower not trying to put his recipe or name on blast but this is his results

View attachment 18943017

Athena is all hype from what I’ve heard I don’t believe in sterile environments and the recommended forcing uptake of nutes @ 3.0 ec from cutting to chop but to each their own.
Beautiful!! She’s got purple in her… urkle? Grandady purp? Trainwrack? Blueberry?

Playz

Beautiful!! She’s got purple in her… urkle? Grandady purp? Trainwrack? Blueberry?
(Just made a new account)

Believe it or not it’s supposed to be a cookie cross, and it does have gdp in it but it’s all gas no sweetness to it, he claims it’s more og than the original og, strain is around 10 years in the making.

Persianfarmer

(Just made a new account)

Believe it or not it’s supposed to be a cookie cross, and it does have gdp in it but it’s all gas no sweetness to it, he claims it’s more og than the original og, strain is around 10 years in the making.
Wow very interesting…am a fan of OG big time (just grew a HGK and smoked it all in a heart beat)…Do you have a grow report on her or you are in the process?

Latest posts

Latest posts