What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

bigherb

Veteran
I love to see pics and updates of new phenos of these Iranians

That RKS type is sexy the growth is wild , I hope you have several clones .

I look forward to a smoke report .thanks for sharing

1luvbigherb

Kush_Kloud

How is it coming along @StormShadow ? Did your friend ever figure out what was the unknow compound in your Iranian Saphire cut?

KK

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Im going to cross the most recent Iranian Male I have with this cut of GSC and Berkley OG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Iranians I have are from a part of Iran that has the exact same weather as Denver... Up in the Mountains where its all Green and lots of Fresh Water

]

Really glad I opened this thread!

The variation in altitude could explain some of the variation in structure/phenotype of the plants.

They all look different, but good or unique in their own ways.

Congrats. I'd love to be able to play with some of those genetics.

ElRubio

Veteran
Sure you´ll get FIRE from those crosses Storm...GSC and OGs are nice...but i bet your pure iranians must be totally insane!!

Best of the luck!

and thanks for showing as always dude!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I recently came up with a different approach to germinating my pure Iranian seeds.... I was getting very low germ rates like 10-15% and it discouraged me for a minute...

New method has giving me 85-90% germ rates... as a result over a 100 new babies gave cracked their shells and are in the process of sprouting..

Its time to document my largest pheno hunt with these Genetics... if there was ever a time for something new and amazing to be found... it will be done here

I'm also going to transplant 30+ Iranian Male x ChemD/Larry OG aka "Prime Time"... I made these seeds a few years back.. they are very unique and special

I'll post pics in a few days

Hmong

Veteran
Amazing variety of those Iranian, really weird phenos, love that. great job storm!
greets

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I've got 25 Iranians that are looking nice ... a few them of are growing like mutants....very excited about those.. I'll post pics next week when they get a little bit bigger ...

The PT's I have 8 of them looking strong... I have a 7 new crosses I made that are vegging along...

Watching these plants survive the hell week I put them through is amazing

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Im going to post pics end of this week ... I have some beautiful Iranians on deck... They have been Vegging away in 4inch rockwool .. Tomorrow they get transplanted into 2 gallon pots of Sunshine Mix#4 ...

I'll be flowering out 25 Pure Iranians ... and 8 PrimeTime S1

Smells coming off the Pure Iranian stems are INSANE and we're talking about quite a few exotic smells all different from one another...

We're all going to see plants nobody has ever seen b4 in the game... looking forward to everything with this grow

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here are the Pure Iranians ... Gender is not yet known on any of them... I've been brutal to these plants..

Pushing them hard in every direction... They're still in Veg... all plants are the same age ... Im finally taking it easy on them as of today.. I'll take cuts in a week and them flip them to 12/12

Again...when I rub the stems on a number of these plants... Im overwhelmed with the Variety of Aromas ...its crazy!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

soserthc1

Storm you can be a harsh dude sometimes but you def have some mad skills

Your Tahoe flicks are stunning
You still using the chitison ?