What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Some Purple and the smell is insane

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The best smell so far ... first 2 pics ... this lady smells like Marshmallow Cream with Blueberry ....

3rd pic is another cool pure Iranian that is very branchy

4th and 5th pic ... 100% Pure Landrace....Indica growth stature with some skinny leaves..

Have a few hundred plants going outdoors also... I'll have pics sometime in the next few weeks...

The clones I picked up 3 weeks ago ... Oh weee.. they look so bomb... No signs of DUD or anything...

Iranian Males is gonna do the nasty with that Clone List at some point

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Charles-scott

Veteran
Very beautiful plants my friend a real site to behold , We purchased the Iranian indica seeds from Dr Greenthumb back in 2003 they were standard male female seeds .
c-ray and I grew them out and I thought they were well kinda rubbish .
I was told that his newer iranian Auto was very much like Afghan A so we grew some this year .
We are always interested in Fast flowering plants for northern climates .
These plants of yours have a robust hash plant shape like beefed up Lebanese plants .
Very nice have you made dry sieve hash with the strain yet ?
What is the taste and color of trichome when pressed ?
Thanks
Charles

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Ive never made Dry Sieve b4... The flavors are all over the place... from Wild Floral... Copper...Grass.... all the Non-keeper aromas... Then there are the Sweet,Haze/Jack,Candy/ Chocolate ...

Right now from the group of females I like 2 for sure...maybe 3...

Besides 2 in the previous post... there is a pheno with that Haze/Jack smell and its got the most Frost so far...

Here are 3 pics of some Late showing Males ... 2 very different Males...same Iranian Genes ..

last 2 pics are S1's from the Banana OG Clone

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Charles-scott

Veteran
That outdoor pic looks very much like Lebanese hash plants grown in Lebanon just beefed up a huge way .
Really nice to see landrace work I am watching

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The Haze/Jack Pheno next to the small skinny leaf lady....

That Haze/Jack Smell is now on 3 of these Iranians and they all have different structure...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hi Storm Shadow are any of these plants photo period sensitive ? is it difficult to hold moms on 18-20 hours ?
When did they finish outside ?
Thanks
Charles

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I keep all my moms on 24hours ...haven't had any issues ...

They all finish way different from each other ...there were phenos that would never Flower... Outdoors... It would just stay in Veg forever ...

Fire
Tahoe
Kosher
Berkeley
Headband

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Id like to have a couple of these Iranian Males dust up these OG'z when I find out how good they are or aren't

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey!

Maybe that have already discussed about, it's really not the first time i wonder. Why all these desertic strains have that tedencie to turn so early in flowering?!

Did try ketama, sinai, lebanese strain,.. over the years and they'r all the same. Someone got the answer or even a theory would calm my ADD mind! :D

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The Iranians I have are from a part of Iran that has the exact same weather as Denver... Up in the Mountains where its all Green and lots of Fresh Water

Banana OG S1's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Yeah I made them recently... I wanted to find a Ghost Leaning pheno and explore the 60/40 lineage some more .. that banana peel aroma is so dominate