What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

Golden Tree

Veteran
Those Iranians are really unique buddy...great job and thanks for sharing...

I've heard they can be lethally potent...

Lucky guy....;)

Respect

GT

Kush_Kloud

Hey StormShadow are you ever going to get more Iranian landraces from different reigions of Iran? And also which places in Iran grow killer Hash Plants?

Kush_Kloud

Also StormShadow do you still have your Saphire? If not did you ever find any pure Iranian strains better or equal to her? And what about males any exotic berry/honey suckle smells?

KK

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Some Nice Plants

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The last pic is the Iranian Male... its been revegged... amazing tolerance to stress .. He'll be making seeds soon with GG#4 and OG Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Golden Tree

Veteran
I hate you a tad.......:))))

JK!!!

What beauties.....

Love it all!!

Thanks for sharing those gems!

Respects sir

GT

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Stormy

The trimmers union just called .
They want better pay and conditions . 555 .

picture.php

picture.php

Still some selectin to be done ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Kush_Kloud

Wow, amazing pics such vigour! How are the male Iranian Indicas any resinous ones? Or good smells? What about the female Iranian Indicas? Any better pheno's than Saphire?

KK

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

That second pic looks a lot like the pics of ECSD I have seen posted on this site (RIRI cut I think).

I have followed this thread for awhile now. I have to say I am impressed and inspired by your dedication.

Would die to be able to have the room to work seeds like you do. Pheno hunting those Iranian's looks really fun and rewarding. Any chance of showing some pics of the outdoor monsters you mentioned.(I know they must be monsters from previous pics you have posted)

Kush_Kloud

Truly exotic and like nothing I've ever seen before! It looks like a hybrid of landraces. Maybe @SamSkunkman knows what subspecies it is. It's definitely different from your typical Afghanica and Indica. Great job stormshadow!

KK

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Thanks everyone for the Good Vibes

100% Pure Landrace Iranian

Look how weird this plant is... she smells like Road Kill Skunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts