What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

Croissant

oh wow I just found this thread.

sweet shit man!

I will have to read through this. That bubblegum phenol catches my interest as I have had some excellent highs from buds that carry that terp profile. If you breed with that one maybe keeping it pure within the line or crossed out to something not ogchemcookiediesel would tickle my fancy.

smoke report on the bubblegum phenol?

Croissant

I recently came up with a different approach to germinating my pure Iranian seeds.... I was getting very low germ rates like 10-15% and it discouraged me for a minute...

New method has giving me 85-90% germ rates... as a result over a 100 new babies gave cracked their shells and are in the process of sprouting..

Its time to document my largest pheno hunt with these Genetics... if there was ever a time for something new and amazing to be found... it will be done here

I'm also going to transplant 30+ Iranian Male x ChemD/Larry OG aka "Prime Time"... I made these seeds a few years back.. they are very unique and special

I'll post pics in a few days

storm I was wondering if you could give a little diy to the new seed popping method. thanks and man thanks for sharing your journey with all this here with us!

ElRubio

Veteran
The Pure IRANIANS looks gorgeous SS... Cannot wait to see´em in full bloomin.

Best of the luck in the pheno searching.

Thanks for showing. Vibes

Storm Shadow

Veteran
2 of the Pure Iranian Males smell like Sour Apple Candy mixed with Dog SHIT... Its intoxicating... 2 other Males have just the really nice Poopy/Shit smell....but the ones that have the Candy mixed in with it are just amazing...

I also have an Iranian that has Leaf blades wider than my hand ..look like giant mutated Cabbage Patch Kids

Im taking cuts of everything tomorrow and then flowering out all the Iranians in a few days...

Cant wait to cross the GSC and Berkley to these Males ...

2016 is going to be CRAZY GOOD

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Looks Lovely. I actually found my Iranian seeds back a while ago. Have had em since 2007, hope to pop em this year.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Pure Iranians ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The first pics is a Pure Iranian...

The 2nd and 3rd are Prime Time 2 phenos ... Iranian x ChemD/Larry OG

4th and 5th pic are Tahoe S1 x LA Con 2 phenos... these are freak plants

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ElRubio

Veteran
hola Sir!

The first pic of Prime Time looks stellar hybrid for sure.

i bet those hyb are gonna be fire. How is the smell on those? and in the pure iranians? is still complez as your previosuly described?

Thanks in advance, wish you the very best with those genes!
Vibes

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The Prime Time phenos have taken more of a Chem/OG smell on...

Iranians.... there about 10 ladies each .. only 2 of them smell similar.. Its like a Jack Herer with a pungent Orange Peel aroma...

My favorite Iranian is pure Baby Puke /Throw Up... in a good way.... its just crazy dank

Another pheno smells very bitter... so odd... hard to describe.... makes my nostrils cringe

I have 2 phenos of the Sensi Seeds 1993 Hash Plant x Iranian Sapphire... My goodnesss

Bubble Gum Soda stank with like 2 foot bamboo colas... these are 4 1/2 weeks into flowering... I'll get some pics in the next few days

Kush_Kloud

Hi, Storm Shadow im loving the pictures of those pure Iranians. Do you still have your Iranian sapphire in pure form? Also what color stems are your male pure Iranians, and the females? Which pplanture irainan has the most resin so far? Please answer these questions for me, I'm very curious. Also may I see some pictures of your best males and females from your personal selections.

Kush Kloud

Storm Shadow

Veteran
4 different Iranians ... colors starting to show... some of these will look so purrdy in another week or 2

Very excited about the last one... this plant is a monster ..its the baby Puke Stank pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Damn dude this all is very exciting. Serious kudos. so dope looking. Can't wait to see where this goes. You ever go to cups? You ever offer seed anywhere or in house only?mad respect you're crushing it. Very interesting and successful breeding project. I hope you find some crazy new elite.

1000 years of success bro. Peace

bigherb

Veteran
Storm shadow

Killing it brother

Those Iranians are amazing your PT's are beautiful .please keep us posted , I'd love to see dried nug shots and hear a smoke report in the future

Much respect thanks for sharing

1luvbigherb

Kush_Kloud

Hey, Storm Shadow you should try crossing the pungent patchouli smelling male to the baby puke female. That would make a very unique terpene profile. Also I'm sure the color would be insane too.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
4 different phenos of the PT

Hybrid Vigor is off the charts these ladies...especially the last pic..which is my fav of all the PT... its the most stanky Armpit funk bad breath plant Ive ever come across... the yield is gnarly

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts