What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

ElRubio

Veteran
Definitely the PT caughts my eye. Looks FIRE!

Its a spectacular sample of hybrid vigor for sure. Cannot wait to hear from you about the taste and high...

Thanks for showing SS.
Positives vibes!

thejact55

So I have come back to this thread a few times and have not gotten through all 86 pages. Thank you for sharing this project. It truely brings out the glamor and joy of growing such rare gems. Thank you for sharing this, your genes look lovely, cherish these.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
2 Different Iranian Phenos

Baby Puke and the 2nd is very skunky

picture.php

picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
Killin it brother , they both look great but the baby puke really got my eye

Id love too see dried bud pics in the future

Thanks for the update , please keep us posted im very curious to know how the skunky pheno smokes if the smell will transition to taste

1luvbigherb

A

Asche

your "PT" and the Iranians look very nice also eager to know where you might get some
just watch the expression PT maybe suggesting to use PrT since PT is the short for Purpurea Ticinensis

Storm Shadow

Veteran
5 different Pure Iranians

1st pics smells of Jack Here.. amazing smell...it pops up in a few phenos across the board in the Iranian Gene pool..

Pic 4 is the Baby Puke

Last pic is a testimony to pure landrace genetics... this plant also shares that dominant Jack smell... too bad its pure nanna farm..

I love the stories of people who claim they have Pure Landrace genetics and never get Herm Farms...

1000's of years isolated in the mountains of Iran and then coming indoors for the first timer ever...doesnt bode well for at least 50% of these ladies

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
Swordsman

Show some respect , the IC Fam don't tolerate your type of negativity . Don't post in the thread or look at it if you don't like it

Who are you ? Why do you deserve anything ?

You get what you give in life

I appreciate the fact SS has shared his experience , I'd love to taste those Genetics but would never ask for anything . IC Fam has a generous community but you get what you give . Start with some good Karma

1luvbigherb

Kush_Kloud

Stormshadow I am liking the anthocyanindins on that baby puke smelling plant. Looks like a good breeding tool most definitely. Im sure that pheno would make a beautiful cross with a blood red Highland Oaxcan male. I hope you preserve that one for future use.

Kush Kloud

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Baby puke!! Def one of the better looking ones I've seen from the pure Iranians, that Sapphire still is the cake taker though. Baby Puke X Sapphire would look incredible if the color bred over on to the Sapphire frame ��

Always a beautiful show in here!

:tiphat:
Swordsman

Show some respect , the IC Fam don't tolerate your type of negativity . Don't post in the thread or look at it if you don't like it

Who are you ? Why do you deserve anything ?

You get what you give in life

I appreciate the fact SS has shared his experience , I'd love to taste those Genetics but would never ask for anything . IC Fam has a generous community but you get what you give . Start with some good Karma

1luvbigherb

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I've got something amazing in the works at the moment..

They are vegging right now and are about 10 days out from the start of flowering... Its finally time to show the skills of real selection and breeding

These are going to be NEXT LEVEL and some

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
I've got something amazing in the works at the moment..

They are vegging right now and are about 10 days out from the start of flowering... Its finally time to show the skills of real selection and breeding

These are going to be NEXT LEVEL and some

can't wait for this moment :peacock:

one of the handful people which work with real legit seeds of this amazing genetic :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts