What's new

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Hey noyd,mrs b, trout and doober hope you guys are having fun today. Got some new seeds started today: hash plant x phantom cookies , phantom cookies f2's and some sour diesel hybrids. Also got a nice harvest coming down in two or three weeks not my biggest but definitley some of the most trich covered stinkiest plants ive ever had.Summers gonna be busy busy busy!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey stickmiester, doobs, trout, noyd....good to be staying busy, me too...hanging at the dispensary today, selling peeps lots of medicine and clones!!
Got our garden mostly planted, still need to put in some squash and beans.
Have a great day stoners!!
Good luck with the seeds sticky I started some a cpl of weeks ago, excited to see what they will be

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
yeehaw..awesome day at lake .. found lure, used lure caught 5 bass...wind blew me down river and across lake then died out for a while ,then changed direction and blew me back where I began...winds are predictable here with a def pattern..i had it figured out last year and forgot ....lol...my green peppers have a few growing ,everything is flowering hard .. the early girl tomatos are the biggest in garden...all organic...I have very little room for garden so have to get creative..whassup doober ??? how does the garden grow????

Midwest sticky

Well sticky's gettin hitched!
Asked my gf last night and she said yes. It's been a long time coming, she stuck with me as my time as a marine, having our daughter and all the bullshit inbetween.
Hope everyones having a good night

N

noyd666

good one sticky, was listing to wireless show yesterday , felle writing book about the biggest drug exporters was Britain, opiam to china, he was saying the biggest scare in 90's was masturbation lol and breakfast ceriel was a way of warding off the demon so kellogs corn flakes was pushed onto the sheeple as a good fix. lol I used to eat corn flakes.and it never stopped me.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
That's all we grow are early girl tomatoes, they have the nicest fruit and get done early...

both early girl and roma have fruit..early girl has more tho and about a foot and a half taller then the champions and roma..they outgrew the tomato hoops already.. using an old aluminum light stand to tie the tops to for support....we will see who has fruit finished first..my champions don't have fruits yet...everything flowering hard..hows your garden doober????yeehaw

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
both early girl and roma have fruit..early girl has more tho and about a foot and a half taller then the champions and roma..they outgrew the tomato hoops already.. using an old aluminum light stand to tie the tops to for support....we will see who has fruit finished first..my champions don't have fruits yet...everything flowering hard..hows your garden doober????yeehaw

You got it trouty, I have a bunch of small tomatoes already, can't wait for some ripe ones.
Have a great weekend everyone!!

Midwest sticky

Early girls are pretty good.
Hope everyone has a good weekend. Raining here all day oh well gives me a chance to catch up. Gotta get the cuts up potted to big girl containers, take a few more aswell. Also gotta drop a few more beans the high heat took a toll on a few of the ones I germed last week.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Asked my gf last night and she said yes. It's been a long time coming, she stuck with me as my time as a marine, having our daughter and all the bullshit inbetween.

Wowowow!!! That's awesome sticky!! Congrats dude....have you set a date? :woohoo:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

congrats & wtg Sticky.......

Latest posts

Latest posts