What's new

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Been a while since I posted in this thread. How's it going mrs b,noyd trout and doob?
Things are going rough here kids real sick but I'll be pulling my biggest harvest ever in the next few weeks. Guess ya gotta take the good with the bad right?

N

noyd666

yo sticky, never like to see kids sick, not to bad here, weather changes like underwear, best for the kid and your harvest STICKY.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
awesome weather here..yup I try and spend a lot of time outside..trying to get a disabled plate or placard then I can park in the best spots by the ocean with 2 hour parking and fish my ass off. caught a bird last trip no fish...a cormorant sp? long skinny neck diving bird..it was lightly hooked ,, I patted it and calmed it down then released it...yeehaw ..doob will be back when the snow starts I bet...hope he got laid by now....I got a small outside grow going and as soon as I get a line run I will have an inside spot too...GET U SUM DOOBER..hi all

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Leaving for a few days on Friday rented a little waterfront cabin up north for me and the little one, how's it going mrs b, trout and noyd?
Where ya at doob.

just a random thing.... when i moved out and got my own place i remember i stopped wearing pants around the house haha bc i thought it wasn't comfortable.

and yeah netflix sucks i have no cable tv bc i can't afford it. cable is so expensive here. I also have no phone haha just a cell phone as my primary phone. I watched interstellar on netflix the other day was alright.....

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leaving for a few days on Friday rented a little waterfront cabin up north for me and the little one, how's it going mrs b, trout and noyd?
Where ya at doob.

Hey sticky, sounds like fun, enjoy your time with the rugrat, they grow up so fast!!
I'm really busy with work and the garden, getting close now :dance013:
Boy our Doobie doesn't love us anymore :( jk hope he's having a blast at whatever he's doing!!
Hey trout and noyd!! Puffs mo fo's lol

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Hahah..guys, I got my own place as of tomorrow...it's not much but it's something...won't have the net hooked up for a short time though, which will make it hella boring over there...the only down side is there is no smoking..cigs or weed...luckily I don't smoke cigs anymore, but there's gotta be a simple way to keep weed smell out of the apartment and general area of the complex.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Hahah..guys, I got my own place as of tomorrow...it's not much but it's something...won't have the net hooked up for a short time though, which will make it hella boring over there...the only down side is there is no smoking..cigs or weed...luckily I don't smoke cigs anymore, but there's gotta be a simple way to keep weed smell out of the apartment and general area of the complex.
take a walk...yeehaw...hi all...got me a new strain of strawberries called white pine berry supposed to taste like pineapple and its an heirloom...where ya at doob?????..I am looking for a boring place myself...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I would do what trout said and takes lots of walks, never know who ya might meet!!
Enjoy your new place...

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
There's a nice coffee shack right next to where I'm living...also a nice little Food Truck and a Mexican restaurant within very short walking distance..like a block or less..yeah, I'll totally take some walks..maybe meet a nice girl, heh heh..that would rule :)

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
didn't get my own place cuz of muh background checks and muh felony..lol...oh well..I shoulda updated earlier but I forgot about this thread.

My place was an apt. on the top floor of an old folks home...umm...yeah, I don't think I woulda liked it.