What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

N

noyd666

:)yer doober where art though? sitting on a bench smoking and watchin the girls go by, how's the weekend going?

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Have a good time today mrs b, noyd, trout and doober!
Visited a few graves today now it's time for some dry sift drinks and fireworks woooo!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good sticky..thank you for your service! And to all the vets
Have a good day,have some lovely rib eyes to bbq later on...sippin wine and puffin for now

Midwest sticky

Thanks mrs b.
Those ribeye's sound good enjoy. We have some ribs and Cornish game hens in the smoker now. Have a good one.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
had ribs yesterday ...chili today....have a good one all..respect to the fallen and those that served...yeehaw...

Midwest sticky

:tiphat: hope he likes it.

Got the day off so I think I'll wander around with the pups for a while then got a bunch of cuts to take and a new net to string up.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I had a girlfriend with full set fake teeth..and yes I did hide them a lot ..she talked funny without them and yes its better with no teeth....yeehaw....yo doober whats up bro???????????

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hi Mrs B! Noyd! Trout man! Midwest! Hope everyone is doing well! Everything going good here. Some nice rain today and next few days. Really needed it.
Smoking on Lemon Pineapple and taking it easy. Have lots of stuff growing or about to be planted...habeneros, jalepenos, apple trees. Lots more gardening to get done.
Volunteering at a few different places. Keeping busy. Made hamburgers for dinner. LSAC approved my fee-waiver for the LSAT and applications. Keeping my options open.
Smoke well and have a good night