What's new

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Just planted some peppers myself, along with some tomatoes. dang bugs tried to get to em', but I put some neem oil on them.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ya I had earwigs.. they are everywhere here...plants outgrew em....EARWIGS HAVE 2 DICKS... guess that's why there is so many here.i wonder if they can screw 2 females at the same time???.lol...yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
YEEHAW..never stop learning.. I try to learn atleast one new thing daily..i guess they get so hard sometimes they break off in the female...talk about a rock hard boner..ha ha

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
I decided to upgrade, bought about 5 grand worth of shit. Including gavitas, if I'm gonna risk growing I mind as well shoot for the moon.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Where ya at doober? Is old mrs Johnson using and abusing you lol

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey sticky, trout, noyd and Doober the missing playa!!! lol
Been super busy working and getting the garden going. All is growing great, tomatoes plants are over 6 feet tall now, hopefully they start getting red soon,have to buy my tomatoes at the farmer market for now.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope the geriatric fam is having a good summer....doober seems to lost interest in this thread...oh well!
Having fun here, garden is rocking...tons of fresh veggies everyday. Working a lot at the collective keeping stoners stoned!!
Peace and puffs ya'll :)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I NO LONGER HAVE MY OWN PLACE AND ITS ANNOYING AS PHUK...yeehaw.. making me watch little league baseball California team championship.. and those talent crap shows on tv.... even tho its a huge tv ..AND horrible music too..,,,,ooh how I miss my boring place where I could watch whatever I wanted on my modest 32 inch tv...netflix isn't adding new interesting movies fast enough..time to get hulu too..before I go crazy...wassup doober???????????????????????????? ^^^^^HI MRS BABBA^^^^^^^^^^^ had to leave my garden too was in full kick ass time..ooh well.. I can be at ocean in 15 minutes again...

Green Squall

lol no amount of weed could make the little league world championship interesting! And I agree with with the netflix thing. Not enough good movies added. Hulu kinda sucks but at least it has Cannibal Holocaust. That sure is one fucked up movie if you haven't seen it. Do a free trial.

I miss doobs thread's. I remember one from this winter where he was snowed in saying that it felt like The Shinning hahah. Boston got over 100 inches! All the snow was pretty cool but the snowplow bill sucked...

N

noyd666

yep he's wandered off, maybe he is lost in the canyons of his mind. good natured dude.

B

bigganjabud

Tbh id be looking to download a pop up blocker and go to tunemovies on youtube

Its just like netflix but instead of shit movies it has all the latest movies and series of everything

Wouldnt bother with netflix after that at all why pay?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I imagine doober had cabin fever so bad and now that the weather is nice he is out and about as soon the winter will be upon him again.....unlike me in san diego where its nice all year...yeehaw get u sum doober...hey maybe he is even getting laid...enjoy it while ya can as being born in new England I know how winters can be

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey trout, too bad about having to share your living space, it's not fun..other ppl can be so annoying lol .....hang in there and try to spend as much time outside, I'm sure the scenery is pretty nice there.

Doober better be having fun...maybe he will show up soon with some great stories for us!!

Suppose to be an el Nina winter with lots of moisture for the west coast, we will see I guess.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doober seems to lost interest in this thread...oh well!
Having fun here, garden is rocking...tons of fresh veggies everyday. Working a lot at the collective keeping stoners stoned!!
Peace and puffs ya'll :)

yeah he surely has.......

& right on Mrs.B :)