What's new

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
heard grass---- was yummies new home..doober is funny, yummy was pathetic..yeehaw..hard labor today I need the cash...whassup dooberman...????

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Morning mrs b,noyd,trout and doober hope everyone has a good one, my crosses turned out great plenty of perfectly plump tiger striped beans to play with. The unseeded plants will be coming down in ten days or so.

shithawk420

Veteran
Wait what? Doober is funny but yummy is pathetic? Doober lives off guberment money,takes money from his parents,has no job,lives in an old folk home and smokes pot all day.at least yummy had a Porsche and a job.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah but yummy is way different, he asked for advise everyday and NEVER took any....all he wanted was attention...doobs is living his life and not a pathetic child like yummy.

Good news on the new babies sticky, never know what you'll get, I have about 6 or 7 seeds sprouted too!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend...have to do a family thing this weekend, not looking forward to it lol

Midwest sticky

Yeah but yummy is way different, he asked for advise everyday and NEVER took any....all he wanted was attention...doobs is living his life and not a pathetic child like yummy.

Good news on the new babies sticky, never know what you'll get, I have about 6 or 7 seeds sprouted too!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend...have to do a family thing this weekend, not looking forward to it lol

Thanks and I hope yours turn into something great:biggrin:

Midwest sticky

Last edited:

Midwest sticky

Well hope everyone has a good weekend. Half done counting the seeds
103 of nl5/white lotus x reach around
96 of nl5/white lotus x Pre 98 bubba
205 of nl5/white lotus x sour dubble/watermelon kush
Haven't started counting the others yet to lazy.

N

noyd666

Well hope everyone has a good weekend. Half done counting the seeds
103 of nl5/white lotus x reach around
96 of nl5/white lotus x Pre 98 bubba
205 of nl5/white lotus x sour dubble/watermelon kush
Haven't started counting the others yet to lazy.
:tiphat:sour dubble/ watermelon kush sounds a delish=
picture.php

Midwest sticky

Yeah I only see good things to come out of those. Both nl5 x white lotus and s dubb x watermelon produce fire sooo:smoky:

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
So, what is Doober up to exactly and how is his not so new anymore place?

Is he still chillaxin in the old folks place smoking out all the grandmas and grandpas?

Hope you're doing good Doober, rock on man!

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
General Information
Last Activity: 06-08-2015 07:59 PM

Hopefully he is doing extensive volunteer work at the YWCA yoga classes.

Or found a keeper Sweet Granny Apple Pie.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
well I guess things aint so boring when you actually leave the pad......yeehaw..go get u sum doober...my garden is just about in full swing ..ate my first jalapeno ,still waiting on the habaneros their a bit behind...

Latest posts

Latest posts