What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Midwest sticky

Not that big I'm guessing bout ten inches ( insert dirty joke here)
I got mine on the front porch so the neighbors know how I feel lol

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I am so getting one..it fits my personality all too well........hey doob don't be a puss get growing and worry about paperwork latrz....yeehaw

Midwest sticky

A green sharpie will handle that lol.
Hope you guys have a good weekend/holiday, I'm solo this weekend my gf took my daughter to stay with her family for a few days.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
taking it easy .. changed spark plugs today..requiring removal of intake and related stuff...plugs looked good but worn..70 to 75 gap..even with race coil and wires my gap shouldn't be more than 60 ish max.i went with 45 this time ..was long overdue, used anti sieze and dielectric grease...prob sneak out early tomorrow for some kayaking ...when too many tourists show up I tend to try an avoid the bs....yeehaw GET YOUR GROW ON DOOBER...JUST DO IT

N

noyd666

have a good week end all you stoners,
picture.php

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awww damn trout, those are too cute to eat!!

Have a great holiday weekend trout, sticky, doobers, noyd and everyone else!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
eating good looking stuff is my life....theres Asian tourists here now ..sorry but I love the Asian coochie....totally into it....yeehaw ..I don't need a fortune cookie .....no soy sauce needed either,,, hittin it hard

N

noyd666

those guys are cute..can you eat them ???? yeehaw
:biggrin:
if you like, lol Tasmanian devils. have never heard of anyone eating them at all. make a hell of a growling racket when fighting over there tucker. have seen them as big as a solid dog.

N

noyd666

yer doober where art though? sitting on a bench smoking and watchin the girls go by, how's the weekend going?

Latest posts

Latest posts