What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I can go out back and go camping....yeehaw..sorry bout your friend noyd..I lost a drinking buddy not long ago...here today gone tomorrow... his last words to me were ,,,,you look like a fucking shepard with that walking stick...went home and died

N

noyd666

yep here one min and gone, he's had a good innings wouldn't be too pissed. he had a thousand bottles of home brew in his shack shed plus, one holiday lol we knocked the lot off an went and got more.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Happy Sunday Mrs B!
Noyd smoke more cannabis/use less ETOH. It's bad stuff.
Stay happy and high everyone and have a good week!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
How's it going mrs.B,noyd,doober and trout
Hope everyone has a good one. Nice and warm here today think I'll get the garden out back finished up.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gm sticky, it's been rainy here a bit we need it so bad, havent had to water the garden in few days, so that's good...have some tomato plants going and some seeds....it's all looking good for the girls to go in next week!
Working 2 jobs so I've been busy as all heck hehe
Puffs all day..it's my one day off
Hope everyone is good, got any plans for the holiday weekend coming up?

Midwest sticky

Enjoy your day off! As far as the holiday weekend goes... I feel it's my duty as a former marine to blow off so many fireworks that I officially piss off all the neighbors:biggrin:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a good time sticky, esp since you've told us about your beater neighbor lol
Make lots of noise lol

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey Boyd/Mrs B/Trout man/Midwest
Just relaxing today. Everything is nice and clean, even bought color safe bleach (Clorox2) for the first time, stuff seems to work on whites but not colors. Twilight Zone marathon has been going on for like 3 days now on 4.2 Some good stuff.
Lots of food. All stocked up. Planted a Macintosh apple tree. Still don't have the $200 for the physician's medical marijuana recommendation. Tried asking my grandmother but she wrote back like a robot and said she couldn't help. Have seeds of all kinds of stuff ready to go. 60F here now at 1pm so still kind of cool out.
Hopefully getting a dental cleaning and few fillings this week. Supposed to be a free clinic going on. My insurance only covers extractions. Other than that just relaxing. Haven't seen a beautiful woman in a week or so, must have all gone back to Venus or something. Even on Twitter...they're just not there. Whatever, rather masturbate than than have sex with a woman I'm not attracted to.
Red Sox are on at 7. Might have to do some errands later, hopefully after the rain (and my nap).

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
had to do some work .. I do love cash tho...my tomato plants are taking off in the 16 inch deep raised beds...if I am here next year they are actually 20 inches tall...need more soil/compost ect...he y doob get growing on the downlow and then you will have the cash to get legal..it don't always work the way ya want..get you ass growing stealth mode bro...... I grew weed in mass for years ..no issues ever...got to hook up all the pats fans in the winning years in Foxboro.....priceless...yeeehawww

Midwest sticky

I gotta go with trout on this one doober, sometimes ya gotta go for it just be careful bud.
Hope everyone had a good day.
Igot the garden out back finished today tomatoes are in a whole bunch of hot peppers and bell peppers in and a bunch of pretty shit for the wifey. And a garden gnome flipping the bird that I put in the front yard just cause it cracks me up.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I gotta go with trout on this one doober, sometimes ya gotta go for it just be careful bud.
Hope everyone had a good day.
Igot the garden out back finished today tomatoes are in a whole bunch of hot peppers and bell peppers in and a bunch of pretty shit for the wifey. And a garden gnome flipping the bird that I put in the front yard just cause it cracks me up.

I want the gnome as I also want to add antlers... I got small set I want to add to something redneck style...4 kinds of maters here .. roma, early girl ,champion and champion vht or something....yeehaw..GET GROWING DOOBER IT DONT STINK AT FIRST lol

N

noyd666

things are crook in tullerook doober if you prefer your hand to a warm female body lol.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wtf did you just say noyd?? lol frickin Aussies
Early girls are the best maters ever, trouty knows .....nice sized fruit and early in the season!!

Latest posts

Latest posts