What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

N

noyd666

well fuk that ! LETS PARTY. what's happening Doob still checking those birds out down the mall hope your clear STICKY.:tiphat:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Well DB it's been about 9 months since you move in. How's it working now? Has Penny moved in across the hall?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well DB it's been about 9 months since you move in. How's it working now? Has Penny moved in across the hall?

Hey Hank! How's it going man? No, I don't associate with people named after money..."Penny"..."Gold"...etc.

What's going on Noyd! How are things down there? Hope you're smoking well, man.

Things are going great! I'm very happy. Only big problem I have right now is my Android tablet...woke up and it had somehow powered off by itself, and "com.google.process.gapps has stopped working" keeps popping up whenever i try to open an app, browser or settings. I could just reset the thing, but I'd lose all my Rosetta Stone and other language applications as well as all the photos I have saved. I found one page that pointed in the right direction - said to disable then re-enable download manager in the applications directory in settings. Was able to "force stop" download manager, but it wouldn't let me disable it. Got the tablet from my mother for Christmas, would suck to find out it's not fixable. Computers suck ass. Waste of time, energy and money. Buy Google/Android touchscreens. That's the future. Probably.
Going to the MFA in Boston later, can't wait to see everything. Hopefully the lines aren't too bad.
Puffing on Sour Diesel. Found a seed!
Hope everyone's doing good. :dance013:

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Going to roll up a super fatty and take the pups for a stroll by the river. Have fun doober and put that sour diesel bean to work! Thanks doober,mrs. B and noyd hope you guys have a good one. Still waiting to hear from the doc's office.

Midwest sticky

Finally got the call from dr's office I'm still cancer free!!:woohoo:
And I got the day off soooo time for a bunch of full melt and a bit of MTr.:woohoo:

N

noyd666

6 O' CLOCK IN TASY TOWN AN ALLS WELL as can be, JUST HAD A FEED DOOBER an sitting near the log fire,. better go check me girls I spose, fuk'n dark already. out with the torch. catch ya later doob.

Midwest sticky

Good morning mrs.b,noyd and doober. Hope you guys have a great weekend. Teaching my little one to ride a bike today fingers crossed she doesn't get too scraped up.
Anyone heard from trout lately?

B

bigganjabud

Id suggest get some cdj's and take up the dj thing

Or

Get a console

Or

Grow some plants and forget about lonelyness

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning mrs.b,noyd and doober. Hope you guys have a great weekend. Teaching my little one to ride a bike today fingers crossed she doesn't get too scraped up.
Anyone heard from trout lately?

Morning sticky, no I haven't seen trout around for a few days...must have found a hunny to keep him company lol
Ohhh learning to ride a bike, what a milestone in life, something you never forget right?? lol
Just working in the yard and staying high!!
Have a blessed Sunday guys....:tiphat:

Midwest sticky

It was going great till she lost control and smacked into a parked car she's fine but the neighbors car is missing a side mirror. he's a dick anyway sooo don't think I'll be telling him what happened lmao.

Midwest sticky

^^ the funniest part is a couple of hours ago I took the pups for a walk and he was out front looking at the damage and he asked" do you know who fucked up my car" my response , no I just got home what happened? Lmfao!
He's a wife beater so fuck em

Latest posts

Latest posts