What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
^^ doobers trapped in a seniors sex dungeon and noyd was carried off by kangaroo's and trout met a hiker chick:biggrin:
Good morning everyone hope your all good and having a good one:)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
the lake is filling ,the tourists are flooding in ...I did hookup with a woman but it was a disaster and she wasn't anything like her picture...done with online scene.....,.back to scouting out tourists.......yeehaw ...have a good one all

N

noyd666

yo folks, been flat out like a lizard drinking, weathers shit. but still a good day
picture.php

Midwest sticky

After four years of loyal service my bubble bags need to be replaced. Have a good night mrs.b, noyd and trout.:biggrin:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A www sticky that happens...."bows head in silence for the BB's" lots of great hash to remember hehe
Puffs

Midwest sticky

Lol I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did they were only thirty bucks for the set. Hope you all have a good one. It's nice and warm here today think I'll start getting the veggies going. Maybe a bunch of peppers this year plus all the usual stuff.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
just got out of garden .. the kitties are using my raised beds as a litter box...covered soil in chicken wire and added repellant scents..garlic,black pepper ,rosemary ,cayenne pepper...also made a spray liquid of them.4 kinds of tomatos and 5 kinds of peppers..small garden ..prob add in some herbs ...yeehaw

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
hey Tout Man, Midwest and everybody else!
Seems like Summer is almost here, getting pretty warm. Adjusting to it. All the leaves are on the trees now, it's beautiful. Sunny out today, 65F or so. Smoking on OG Kush, Blue Dream and Pineapple OG. Just taking it easy. Hope you are all doing okay

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
might be getting some rain today atleast I hope... look like it ...lake fills up , tourists loose lures and such and trout cleans up when water reciedes.......fishermans Christmas trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!..its just as fun as fishing....yeehaw..found a nice lure yesterday along with 5 bobbers and someones small stash floating ..about 2 joints worth....have a good one doober

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
hey Noyd and Midwest and Trout Man and everyone else! Hope everyone is doing okay. Cleaned my house last night, nice and clean. Smoking on OG Kush, Pineapple OG and Blue Dream. Not sure what to start the day off with, probably OG Kush. Have seeds ready to go, need to get soil. I'm hoping for a good growing season this year. Haven't looked for any outdoor spots yet. Will have some habeneros going to.
Have a good day everyone and stay high and happy ~

Latest posts

Latest posts