What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Good Morning Dobber!

Good Morning Dobber!

Sounds like a plan

I have a bunch of various seeds and I am planning to grow a few outdoors this year.

I am thinking of growing some high CBD Critical Cure outdoors as no one is selling any around here.

Today I am off to a class with my wife on Silver Soldering jewelry. The local Rockchippers are having the class as I won a complete soldering kit complete with torch the their X-mas party. I want to use it to make Gold Nugget Jewelry.

Wish me luck, then I'm off to a stoners birthday party :party: his band will be playing

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
hey 420, hope you're doing well. The Critical sounds good. The silver soldering sounds pretty interesting. Hope you're enjoying your weekend
:dance013:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Spent the day with my mom, had a great mother's day. Smoking on Blue Dragon. 90F and no wind or rain, feels like Guantanamo Bay out here in the northeast. Hope everyone is doing good and enjoying their weekend

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I have no outdoor spot and my inside is a joke but provides for my needs ...with the drought outdoors would be a bitch and the heat bad too 115 common...yeehaw..the lady asked how your garden was doing???

N

noyd666

those tornados are ripping the place up over there doob, gotta feel for those people. copping a mild storm at the moment down here. good to watch the sea crashing in.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I used to love storms on the coast of maine.....I would watch the surf crash and break over the rocks....very calming.....how is the garden going doober????? lady keeps askin....I have had a 5 day headache ..half dollar spot between eyes just above nose...nothing really helps...yeehaw...I don't know whats wrong

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey Noyd yeah man looks like 5 people died in Texas/Arkansas/South Dakota. I don't think I've ever seen a tornado. Not sure if I want to. Watching the waves sounds pretty peaceful man. Stay high
Hey Trout Man things are good. Have tons of stuff for the garden now, ready to get going. Still have to get 2-3 bags of soil. Have some but need more. Will be growing habeneros and jalepenos and apple trees as well. Good stuff. I'll drop Luck Bean a line.
Midwest have a chill week man

N

noyd666

you gunna grow apple tree's in da hallway lol man?yep could be sinus trout, used to get bad headaches from sinus myself ,used to drown it with booze, didn't work.might need glasses.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I highly doubt its sinus issues as I have had that all my life and this is different...still got headache...next Thursday I see doctor routing checkup so I will tell dr if I still have it then ..till then booze and painkillers and a few headache meds ...get the garden goin doob .....yeehaw.. I got habs and jalapenos going too was considering dwarf citrus next myself....

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
yeah peppers are awesome. I have some apple seeds this year too. Have a Granny Smith Apple tree planted...sprouted already, waiting for it to pop through the soil now.
Smoking good, puffing on Blue Dragon and OG Kush x Pineapple. Weather seems to be okay, about 60F-65F right now. Taking my mom to the doctor's for pulmuniary function test. She should be fine.
Be cool and stay high everyone

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed jalapenos are the bomb diggitty...that's what I am sayin.. the habs are great for carribean jerk stuff and hot barbecue sauces plus chili..and the Anaheim chilis are great fire roasted..hope your moms test comes out ok ..rained all last night we needed it, still got headache so didn't go out today..overcast and nice and cool....yeehaw

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Well looks like I'll have to change my screen name to pnw sticky! We finally found the kind of place we've been looking for, middle of nowhere plenty of privacy semi-close to some good people. Fingers crossed!

N

noyd666

luck mate. sounds like the nullarbor.ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssZ lol the cat just did a tap dance on the key board lol.

Last edited:

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
^^If you mean the nullarbor roadhouse not exactly think deep woods where even choppers can't see through the canopy.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Thanks Trout Man, my mom's tests should turn out fine. They would have called already if something was wrong. I think it was just a routine exam thing. How's it going out there? No rain out here in the Northeast really. Soil is really dry. Been really hazy too, can't really see the sun.
Midwest way to go on your new place! Sounds like you'll have some peace and privacy
Noyd stay cool and high down there man

N

noyd666

morning Doober, it's cool alright got the fire blazing away, got to go check an old drinking partner out today he's just had a stroke , so his smoking drinking days might be fuked

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
morning Doober, it's cool alright got the fire blazing away, got to go check an old drinking partner out today he's just had a stroke , so his smoking drinking days might be fuked

sorry to hear that about your friend, man. He can't toke at all? Can he use a vaporizer or eat edibles?
Camp fire sounds good. Might go camping soon...not sure when. Would be nice though.
Reading some articles on mutation/evolution for a class I'm taking for fun/personal interest out of Wellesley College. Talked about speciation ...the process by which new biological species arise...that was pretty cool in terms of how it fits into our hominid family. Other than that just taking it easy.
Have a good weekend everybody!

Latest posts

Latest posts