What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
used the rod and reel ,and a lure I also found ..separately and at diff times ....to catch 7 bass...cloudy overcast and breeze and I couldn't of cared less.. I put on my emergency sweatsuit I keep in yak.....yeehaw.. water rising tourists will be loosing lures to sunken timber/trees for me to collect when water receide..like a fishermans Christmas tree...oooh ya...if your going the soil route you will soon have a lot of houseplants too...lol..you can recycle small amounts in rubbermaid tubs ,,I had several at one point..have a good one doob nothing good to watch on tv here..

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Noyd sounds like its going well down there man. Hopefully its something good! I can't wait to harvest this year. Bro Where Art Thou is a pretty good movie.

Trout man God hooked you up with that big bass haul today dude. How do you cook 'em? Are you going to freeze some?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
they all got a free pass..i got a pork steak marinating...I don't like frozen fish or even old fish ... I like to kill em and grill em within a few hours....its not always about harvesting sometimes admiring their beauty, giving em a kiss and releasing em is more fun...no tongue tho...yeehaw..one was real nice would of made great fillets..time to cook that steak..have a good one doob..get that soil....yeehaw

N

noyd666

where ya at doob? this is miley strutting her stuff, not wide enough for you doober but how I remember them lol.
picture.php
:biggrin:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
where ya at doob? this is miley strutting her stuff, not wide enough for you doober but how I remember them lol.View Image :biggrin:

Mikey Cyrus is okay...she doesn't have that much sought-after booty but she's pretty good I guess. I'm watching Kelly Ripa right now. That's what I'm talking about. She was like "do you want me face-down?" during exercise on the show yesterday. She's amazing. Boing!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother where for art tho is one of my favorite movies...the ladies singing at the creek is awesome, thinking petey got turned into a horny toad....so many funny scenes..washed it many times.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Yeah that's a good flick.
Picking up the new puppy tomorrow afternoon should be interesting having two puppies lol.
Lazy day for me it's pouring out so I'm just going to be a lazy shit all day. Hope you all have a good one.

blastfrompast

Veteran
midwest sticky:

Hopefully you didn't get 2 females.... Either 2 males, or a M/F pair.... Never do the 2 females thing unless you are comfortable dealing wiht potential dominance issues.

I've seen and experienced it a few times myself.... NEVER again..

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Both males first one I got a few weeks ago and now this one. Hopefully they get along, they're both pups eight weeks and 12 weeks so they should be just fine.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey Midwest/trout man/noyd/Mrs b!

Taking it easy today. Sunny and 65°. Sitting out on the balcony. Puffed some Super Silver Haze. It's pretty good. Have some Bubba Kush too. Nice and quiet, birds are around; the leaves on the trees will be there soon. Not sure what to have for dinner, have lots of food. Need a haircut.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
the party starts now...the party ends sunday night so we can recover for 4 /20...yeehaw ...have a good one doob ..should be all kinds of women here this weekend...yeefuckinghaaaaa

blastfrompast

Veteran
doob:

Curious what age bracket you fall into, Im just about 40 myself and I'm guessing by the way you talk your older than 30...

Just stoned and curious...

Happy pre-420, My 5yr old son has his first soccer practice on monday so Im taking the day off to relax a bit at home before his practice..... Wifey offered to take him and let me go to a celebration, but our local one pretty much just has a bunch of 16yr olds getting stoned on our Ledge grounds....

Well time to start the medication circle over again

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy pre 4/20 weekend! We are heading to the bay on Sunday to spend 4/20 at golden game park in frisco....should be a kick! lol I'll have pics, then on Tuesday we will see a ball game at AT&T park whoop or in troutys words yewfuckinhawwww!!
Stay high and happy peeps :D

Latest posts

Latest posts