What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

blastfrompast

Veteran
I'm sure doob is going to buy a can/fan combo..

At the very least it is called being courteous to his neighbors.

Hell, I was testing out a new salad bowl spinner last night, and took it out of my room I chop in.... I made the mistake of leaving it open and going back in the room to rough trim more bud..
Next thing I know my wife is screaming that it reeks, I go out of the room, and the smell is just as bad out there as in my room.

THat stupid spinner stinks HOLY shit. I did learn that if you leave it put together the smell is much less

Former Guest

I emulsified it in there but it does get a little frothy :D

I should be working lol but I'm smoking some of my pot that turned out decent. My butt is stuck right here with the puppy in my lap. It's a snuggle fest over here.

W

wegobigupnorth

Ladyluck knows what up. Where I am its an elderly area as well and I see TONS of old folks feeding the birds cheap, big ass loafs of bread. The resurants even dump their old, stale bread on the grass for the bids and squirrels.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
salted crackers/bleached white bread aint really good for anyone...but I do love em...bread is prob better for our wildlife...yeehaw...time to feed the quail myself..i feed em seed tho

Former Guest

I went to a game farm and there were the waving bears who sat on their ass breathing really hard wheezing as the ate square after square. Looked diabetic and abusive. Felt really bad but the pics I got are amazing! Uploading....

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if you ever see me on bench feeding the wildlife and I don't whack a few ..just shoot me...yeehaw..if you call it squab its quite trendy and hip ...lol..no other name for squirell

N

noyd666

they found feeding wallibies an kanga's down here with bread it was fucking there jaws up. grass fed kanga's taste nice. roasted with spuds.

N

noyd666

no, its a real lean meat ,good for your health but not the kanga's. young ones in a roast diner ,roast spuds lovely gear, taste real sweat to me. you will go back for seconds. kangaroo patties[ meat balls] is a popular dish. shooting rabbits in town is fun to with a 22 and silencer, good grass just outa town early in morn. rabbits an kangaroos and spuds fed a nation during the depression, prickly pear was good too. no macca's about lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts