What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey there noyd! Getting close to bedtime here. Got some nice sun today sitting out there. Saw a few jiggly booties in yoga pants. Getting hungry. You can use a silencer down there? Cool! Lol. Oh man. I'm high. Need food

N

noyd666

we can use anything, but illegal lol. they took all our guns and shit away from us. some of those yoga pants look ok, ya know what I mean. in years to come they will be handing those weapons back so we can save there arse.

N

noyd666

picture.php
picture.php
couple before ya hit the deck DOOBER.
picture.php

N

noyd666

lol on another note, a women found this doob on the dirt track in western oz, half a kilo= 80 thousand bucks.
picture.php

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kangaroo sounds good but they are so cute not sure I could eat some...
NICE pics lady hehehe

N

noyd666

I knew a female midget years ago, she was going to uni, and she liked to hang around hooks.

Former Guest

I was just teasing you guys. Sorta. Those butts belong to some tiny chicks and how often do you see ass like that? The majority of women don't and seeing those makes me wanna choose between squats and ice cream sammies. I decided no squats and no sammies. Soon it's bikini season. Used to look forward to it.

I went to buy some root riots and the guy didn't need my ID with my debit card but I told him "Look at it! It's going to expire soon and this was how cute I looked 6 years ago. I remember getting it and crying all day but now I look at it and don't want a new one," as he laughed.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
This is how cute i was six years ago... Lmao!

I really need to take more clones. And put in a bean order.

Latest posts

Latest posts