What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Yes, yes I do. I'm not a delicate young flower anymore. Seriously though I just try not to think about getting older.

N

noyd666

why ? how ya gunna stop it, wrinkle cream. lol that fuk'n doober started this.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Just woke up, still lying in bed. Surprisingly warm out but rainy. Think I might hit the snooze. Have a good day luckybean, noyd and Midwest

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Good morning, I actually have nothing I have to accomplish today! Sweet off day. Now where the hell is my bong?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning sticky, I have the day off too...going to do some stuff around the house and do my walk. Just saw on the news that the co pilot intentionally crashed that plane in the alps the other day, so fucking crazy, why the hell??? Those poor passengers

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
headed out kayaking with old neighbor...he is 70 and bad health but he tries...got to watch him as he fell out of his yak last year ..funny old guy cool tho...he really needs the excersize ..he got bad diabetes and prostate issues...not many more years I would guess.. with the water rising now you can park within a few feet of the lake or river and put in.yeehaw...no more sausage pictures its harshing my buzz....lol...my ex baby mama used to be real hot in yoga pants.. I just about followed her home first time I seen her in them...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Which brings us to our next point - don't use crack

Overcast and somewhat mild. Not sure what's on the agenda for today. How's everyone else doing?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
was 91 yesterday gonna be the same today....have to put my ac in ....yeehaw..wont be long till I was wishing it was cold and snowing..115 is common here...them days I stay inside or in the water...or if motivated head up mountain where its alot cooler