What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I can eat the hottest most spicy food with no remorse the next day... my b hut powder is hotter than any Mexican dish....yeehaw ...chorizo and eggs for breakfast today...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well its noon and it's 29°F. Too cold to sit outside today. Supposed to be 40 by 2PM but I'm doubting that. Looks like it'll get near 50 starting tomorrow.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
My place came with two nice grow closets! One is huge, but too close to door...might smell. Though, I puff all day with no problems. Once I get all my supplies and equipment it'll take 30 mins to set up.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
I can eat the hottest most spicy food with no remorse the next day... my b hut powder is hotter than any Mexican dish....yeehaw ...chorizo and eggs for breakfast today...

Chorizo and eggs are damn good especially if you mix in some of that Mexican crumbling cheese.

W

wegobigupnorth

Just because you puff all day don't mean jack Doober. Smoke leaves the air rather quickly. It is not going to stick around for hours after you are done smoking...I live in an Apartment too and was amazed at the fact that I had been smoking the place out for so long and never heard a complaint. Once I became closer with my neighbours I found out they regularly smell it in the hallways but "just a whiff here and there, it never lingers."

Wait until your closet is filled with fully flowering plants or chopped, hanging, drying buds?! It REEKS. And you say "i don't need to worry about odor control"

How can someone thats on IC as much as you say something so naive? Not trying to be a dick, just do not want to see you get thrown in jail or evicted.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, keep in mind that you get used to the smell gradually, and you would not be able to smell it as well as the others could. You might say it doesn't smell when you're in your apartment.. when in fact for someone else that passes your door might reek from a distance.

Midwest sticky

Yeah they start to stink after a while need to be replaced frequently but are good for stray odors, plus I don't think doobers grow is going to be monstrous like yours:tiphat:

Former Guest

I get carried away sometimes
4chsmu1.gif

Midwest sticky

I know what ya mean I've been going overboard with popping new beans lately. But hell that's half the fun!