What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
naw I am with al bundy and the clan..yeehaw.... no maam..nice here outside with my morning bloody mary debating kayaking or not today..gonna be mild all week mid 70s..bass fishing good yesterday ..bottom bouncing white spinnerbaits on the troll...bleeding shad pattern

W

wegobigupnorth

BTW, why don't you stop saying stuff like "coming along, coming along" when asked about your grow and just admit that your getting mad baked everyday and have not worked on it at all yet hehe

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
True, true. Lol. I have to take a few steps and currently waiting on doctor recommendation

Watching news/playing with computer/listening to radio/enjoying some rays.

PS if anyone is interested in FREE online courses through Harvard and other colleges check this out -
http://online-learning.harvard.edu/courses
I might do CS50...since I fucking hate computers. I took the Greek Hero one in college...great class. Check it out, find a cool free course. Can also try EdX, which offers a lot more. Anyone familiar with it?
Stay high

Former Guest

Geeky Doobie :D I finished my cab thingy in 2 hours. It's 3x3x2.5' card table with panda used like wrapping paper and a hydro tray for watering. Got a little fan blowing cool air inside and in the outside it looks like a table with house plants on top.

Former Guest

I found an avatar :D no till haha

Hope you guys have a good day! I'm rockin it on getting shit done :yay:

Even found worm poop piles in my soil. They're obviously hungry.

Green Squall

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/snow-what-snow?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgu#.srKmb79a1

check out the pictures of the snow in eastern Canada right now! The website even says eastern Canada makes Boston look like Florida lol

I got family out east, don't know how they do it. Thought seeing pictures would make ya see Boston aint so bad Doober!

You know how many inches eastern Canada got? I think Boston just surpassed something like 108 inches. Definitely a winter record! I enjoyed it but f'in sick of it at this point.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm getting around to it. I have seeds :) My toilet keeps making a weird noise every few minutes. Might have to call maintenance tomorrow. Wonder if that blue stuff caused a seal to leak...like you said it would.
Was thinking about watching Seinfeld but its already past 11...I just want a quick puff then bed.

Former Guest

I bet if it's not your toilet it the apt below or above you. Air bubble in the line? Next time get the scrubbing bubbles one that is super sticky gel you put on the side of the bowl so each flush gets some and it's not in your tank. :)

Well get to making a spot for your plants. Getting motivated to start the actual building is the hardest part. Once I start I really get into it.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
worms eat my garbage...they also share my kitchen with me...some special ones I take fishing ....yeehaw..I consider worms and castings/vermicompost the most important soil ingredient hands down...properly fed worms fed a variety of inputs kicks ass...

Former Guest

I've used a lot of bottled stuff promising blah blah blah and there's only a few things that show results immediately; EWC being the best.

These worms ate guano, fish compost leaf litter and crab meal. I saw all these tiny little poops and saw cocoons with scurrying white mites disappear when the light hit them into the soil. I'm so happy their happy!