What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Three Berries

I still don't understand why anyone would get several vaccines and them still come down with the virus and argue against not getting it. Sounds like a salesman's dream client.....

Absolem

I still don't understand why anyone would get several vaccines and them still come down with the virus and argue against not getting it. Sounds like a salesman's dream client.....

Derp. The data speaks for itself. Bet you also wonder why cops wear bullet proof vests when you can still get shot wearing one.

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_11.png

Three Berries

Derp. The data speaks for itself. Bet you also wonder why cops wear bullet proof vests when you can still get shot wearing one.

Do vaccinated people get the virus? and at what rate compared to NORMAL vaccines?

Probably still using the old test that can't differentiate between pathogens too. The data sucks and has the whole time. Dishonest and fraud.

Should I call you a Derp?

Ha and that probably is showing the dishonest vaccinated numbers they have out there.

Absolem

Do vaccinated people get the virus? and at what rate compared to NORMAL vaccines?

Probably still using the old test that can't differentiate between pathogens too. The data sucks and has the whole time. Dishonest and fraud.

Should I call you a Derp?

What's dishonest are your posts(Your latest meme proved that). Your inability to admit vaccinated people are less likely to die or be hospitalized is something you dance away from and won't comment on.

Three Berries

What's dishonest are your posts. Your inability to admit vaccinated people are less likely to die or be hospitalized is something you dance away from and won't comment on.

Well I'm just going off personal experience with those around me. Our hospitals have never been overflowing or a high death rate in our rural area. People that get it are sick for a few days and away they go. My son found out the worst thing to do was to officially get tested. Now he's hounded on his phone by the gov.

You do know the test they use is not very good right? Here they come up with 32% false positives.

https://journals.lww.com/joem/Fullt...sitive_Results_With_SARS_CoV_2_RT_PCR.23.aspx

So should I call you a Derp like you called me?

Absolem

Well I'm just going off personal experience with those around me. Our hospitals have never been overflowing or a high death rate in our rural area. People that get it are sick for a few days and away they go. My son found out the worst thing to do was to officially get tested. Now he's hounded on his phone by the gov.

You do know the test they use is not very good right? Here they come up with 32% false positives.

https://journals.lww.com/joem/Fullte...RT_PCR.23.aspx

So should I call you a Derp like you called me?

Learn how to read the studies you post. Again. You are showing how clueless you are. Derp.

"Doing these same calculations for the screening scenario, 100 of the 10,000 individuals are infected and 9900 are not. The test will detect 95 of the infected persons and five will be falsely negative. For those who are not infected, 9702 will be correctly diagnosed and 198 will be false positives. The PPV is 95/95 + 198 or 32.4%. In this case, 2/3 of the positive results are false positives. For a prevalence of 0.1%, the PPV drops to 4.5%."

"
In the diagnostic example, for every 10,000 individuals there will be 1000 infected and 9000 uninfected persons. Of the infected persons, 950 will be detected by the test (true positives) and 50 will be missed (false negatives). For the 9000 uninfected people, 8820 will correctly have negative tests (true negatives) and 180 will be positive (false positive). The positive predictive value (PPV) is the proportion of all positive tests that are true positives, in this case 950/(950 + 180) or 84%. Thus, most of the positive tests are true positives."

mexweed

Veteran
just tested positive on a rapid at home test, I actually had it before and tested false negative at one of the drive up pcr, I also tested false negative last year when I had it with a pcr

so at first I had an awful sore throat like really bad the lymph node under my chin was very swollen, and I had sinus drip blowing my nose and a cough that seemed very much from the sinus drip, overall nothing too bad at all I would describe it as more familiar sick feelings/symptoms than the covid I had before no loss of smell or taste and no chest pain it was like a sinus infection but with a cough, tested negative and went back to work after 3 days

make it through the rest of that week so like 5 days into it, and then I go to work the next week and a coworker is coughing and has the sniffles, we ride together in a van with the windows up and he's coughing all over the place, so I think I was like 90% over it and then got exposed to a massive viral load

2 days later I'm wrecked like burning up and severe body and head ache I could barely walk my dog it hurt to run my hands under a water faucet, I actually considered putting on swim trunks and laying in a pile of snow it felt like my brain was swelling

well that only lasted one day, now I basically feel how I did before when I was starting to get better, I have had both pfizer no booster

two coworkers that aren't vaccinated, the one from the van ended up in the hospital, and the other is coughing up stuff that looks like brown slime and thinks he might have pneumonia

my second dose was back in may and there was only that one day after being exposed for 40 minutes in close quarters while I still had it that I would consider pretty bad

Three Berries

Learn how to read the studies you post. Again. You are showing how clueless you are. Derp.

"Doing these same calculations for the screening scenario, 100 of the 10,000 individuals are infected and 9900 are not. The test will detect 95 of the infected persons and five will be falsely negative. For those who are not infected, 9702 will be correctly diagnosed and 198 will be false positives. The PPV is 95/95 + 198 or 32.4%. In this case, 2/3 of the positive results are false positives. For a prevalence of 0.1%, the PPV drops to 4.5%."

"
In the diagnostic example, for every 10,000 individuals there will be 1000 infected and 9000 uninfected persons. Of the infected persons, 950 will be detected by the test (true positives) and 50 will be missed (false negatives). For the 9000 uninfected people, 8820 will correctly have negative tests (true negatives) and 180 will be positive (false positive). The positive predictive value (PPV) is the proportion of all positive tests that are true positives, in this case 950/(950 + 180) or 84%. Thus, most of the positive tests are true positives."

Liars figure and figures lie. Sorry if you believe anything coming out of these corrupt crooks and especially Chicago!

And only counting those hospitalized really exaggerates the numbers as many are not sick enough to go and many have natural immunity.

32% false positives at that time meant you had to stay quarantined for 10 days.

Absolem

Liars figure and figures lie. Sorry if you believe anything coming out of these corrupt crooks and especially Chicago!

32% false positives at that time meant you had to stay quarantined for 10 days.

Now you are bashing the article you posted to back up your point. Too funny. The quotes I used were from your article champ.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some need to look at human physiology.. No one has been given a shot into a vein, if anything it would be a blood vessel lol. . We know there are a few that are grasping to make the medical professionals look like dumbasses.. In reality, it only makes them look like dumbasses. None here in the USA practice medicine like you think they do. No clue where you came up with this none are asperating shots BS. Just another attempt to scare weak minded people. You are not gonna find them here lol.

moose eater

It seems, after reading the thread title more accurately, that the title missed a lot of facts in the last year or so; there's way more than one vaccine.

But as of this morning, for those who want a more just-oriented economic paradigm, loathe those who make massive profits on the backs of the sick and dying, or are simply paranoid of the 'newness' of the current mRNA vaccines, these folks (in the link below) have a different approach to getting the more 'economically disadvantaged' countries vaxxed, while employing a bit of humbleness in the process. At least that's what this looks and sounds like.

And the process for creating this vaccine is a fair bit different from the others we currently have, as well.

MSN

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
At this point I think we've all looked at either the facts or the Twitter posts we deem accurate. For some, aspirin is now a vaccine against headaches. Another thread to unsubscribe from to keep my blood pressure lower. Who knew icmag has a hypertension vaccine button.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yeah, Bruce Lee likely died from the vax, too. You know, relatievly healthy, well-trained athletes have no history whatsoever of dying of cardiac complications...

Jesus. Help your more blind sheep. They are in need. Truly.

Get your booster because deltacron is coming for you.

As for the Bruce Lee lie...

All liberals have is lies.

"
Rumours about cannabis present in Lee's system as a course of death began to develop.

However, a British forensic expert confirmed that Bruce had indeed died from an allergic reaction to the aspirin.
"

moose eater

Get your booster because deltacron is coming for you.

As for the Bruce Lee lie...

All liberals have is lies.

"
Rumours about cannabis present in Lee's system as a course of death began to develop.

However, a British forensic expert confirmed that Bruce had indeed died from an allergic reaction to the aspirin.
"

For you to accuse ANYONE of lying is remarkably humorous. Let's talk about personal histories of 'dishonesty', shall we?