What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Kiev is the capital of Ukraine, which I don´t wanna brag, but I guessed from the hats alone. Well got the country right at least, which is good enough because it´s not Nuremberg and so the facebook meme shit is incorrect - Stop sharing it, read a real book instead of facebook.

And don´t @ me, BAY-BAY!

Could be better have said pic is Soviet, since Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union too.

Three Berries

I know, but that picture is not from Nuremberg. And those guys hanging are not Nazi doctors, they are wearing M36 Greatcoats. Which was standard issue German soldier stuff. POW´s most likely, not even officers..

I know my war shit, don´t fuck around.

Still Nazi Drs got hung after their trials at Nuremberg. Do you know that? That was the point of the post. Sorry if the meme wasn't historically accurate. The message is still the same.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and who'd think we'd see a repeat less than 100 years later. People fall for the same tricks over & over.

That's what happens when you educate the public just enough to work in factories, then decide to move those same factories to a different country to do the same exact thing there. Rinse, repeat.

Unchecked Capitalism! Ain't it great!

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
i believe that he is referring to Djokovics attitude toward vaccinations (and its possible effect on others) rather than their personal health. nobody looks at a lardass and says "i want to be just like him!" lol...🤣

You still spread the disease while you're jabbed or you bring back a new variant and infect others when you are back like in France.

Three Berries

That's what happens when you educate the public just enough to work in factories, then decide to move those same factories to a different country to do the same exact thing there. Rinse, repeat.

Unchecked Capitalism! Ain't it great!

When did China get the coveted Most Favored Nation trading status? Who signed it into law?

Corrupt Politicians that sell their countries out to enable the corrupt Capitalist's so the corrupt Politian's get a kick back or profit from insider trading.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You still spread the disease while you're jabbed or you bring back a new variant and infect others when you are back like in France.

I like you Mex & I like all the pictures that you’ve posted, specially about historical ganja ..So exactly who is infecting who anyway ? Is it the vaccinated who are infecting the unvaccinated? is it vice a versa…? Or is it the unvaccinated who are infecting either or both ? So the vaccinations are bad for us and do not help curb the spread of Covid? All a big lie?

Amynamous

When did China get the coveted Most Favored Nation trading status? Who signed it into law?

Corrupt Politicians that sell their countries out to enable the corrupt Capitalist's so the corrupt Politian's get a kick back or profit from insider trading.

I believe it began with Nixon and ended with Bush, but every president in between had a hand in the process.

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archi...0011227-2.html

December, 2001

capitalism :woohoo:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
When one gets old and at the last of his or her life, our thinking changes. The truth of our impermanence is right in the face so to speak, we are all going to die and there are many ways to die. I just lost my Brother to throat cancer and the hell he went through was awful and it lasted so long. I will take covid over throat cancer any day. You know all those old sick people in those old folks' homes who died of covid are free now. Covid can be a friend or an enemy depending on which way one looks at it. We are all just passing through, nobody's staying! 😎

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah but when we’re here we should all at least try to strive for the best health that we can get…

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran

iirc henry kissinger

Three Berries

You are not only stupid, but offensive as well.

What an absolute load of shit making any comparisons to Nazi Germany.

Fauci is a 1000xs worse than any war criminal of the Nazi era. So you are somewhat correct. I guess I'm offended the Nazis....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More utter garbage.. You can only blame yourselves for participating. Stop replying to these fascists.. Nothing you post will change them. It's gonna get a whole lot worse with these political dumbasses going for their illegal power grab. We will see who still believes in our constitution real soon. Diggleberries is gonna be the same dingleberries in 3months, 6 months, 5 years lol.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Fauci is a 1000xs worse than any war criminal of the Nazi era. So you are somewhat correct. I guess I'm offended the Nazis....
Ridiculous statement.

People like you spreading outright lies and misinformation are making people doubt a vaccine that could save their lives, directly putting lives at risk. You are the criminal.

audiohi

Veteran
Corrupt politicians rigging the deals. Where's Hunter?

Ask tucker

51312067-0-image-a-16_1638560886291.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts