What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Three Berries

another remarkably stupid post there georgie...hunter would have been like 12 years old then

But it still is on going! What is remarkably stupid is people ignoring the political corruption.

Did Biden vote for Chinas most favored nation status?

Joe Biden’s Record on China and Taiwan

For decades, Biden has embraced the “China engagement” doctrine and warned Taiwan to tread carefully. Now, though, he seems to have changed his tune.

https://thediplomat.com/2020/03/joe-bidens-record-on-china-and-taiwan/

Three Berries

Ridiculous statement.

People like you spreading outright lies and misinformation are making people doubt a vaccine that could save their lives, directly putting lives at risk. You are the criminal.

It will come to pass just what a evil person he is. And that's not counting the beagles.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But it still is on going! What is remarkably stupid is people ignoring the political corruption.

Did Biden vote for Chinas most favored nation status?

Joe Biden’s Record on China and Taiwan

For decades, Biden has embraced the “China engagement” doctrine and warned Taiwan to tread carefully. Now, though, he seems to have changed his tune.

https://thediplomat.com/2020/03/joe-bidens-record-on-china-and-taiwan/

nice you didn't bother to deny you've been here before and been banned multiple times....but since you effectively have neutered yourself enjoy making idiotic post and making yourself look dumb regurgitating bs

Chi13

ICMag Donor
It will come to pass just what a evil person he is. And that's not counting the beagles.
Actually it will be people like you who history will see as evil. Anonymous trolls spreading deliberate lies about vaccines that could save lives.

Three Berries

Actually it will be people like you who history will see as evil. Anonymous trolls spreading deliberate lies about vaccines that could save lives.
Rand Paul was onto Fauci. It's just the tip of the iceberg. Gates too. Who goes around making a virus that is more harmful? Gain of function is evil to the core.

Three Berries

Sounds like the Omicron variant.....

New Vaxxxines that can spread on their own:

In 1974, the first lab-modified virus capable of replicating was produced. Since then, the scientific consensus has been that too many modifications to the virus' genome will make it too unstable to release into an uncontrolled environment safely.

Consequently, lab-modified viral vaccines have been made with their ability to spread from the host individual to others removed or significantly diminished. Successful vaccines include the polio vaccine for humans or rabies vaccines for wild animals.

Scientists in Spain are now conducting a contained experiment involving vaccinating pigs against African swine fever with self-spreading viruses. Additionally, a four-year-long research project based in the U.S. has recently concluded, which mathematically identified deployment strategies for such vaccines. The U.S. Department of Defense's research agency, DARPA, is currently funding experimentation related to lab-modified self-spreading animal vaccines.

"If, as is argued, self-spreading vaccines are potentially transformational in a wide array of agricultural, medical and conservation uses, then developers and funders should commit to address needs within their own borders, rather than continue to propose equatorial nations for field testing," said Guy Reeves of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology.

"This will maximize the chances of a robust debate among fellow citizens and nations about the wisdom of self-spreading viral approaches in the environment. In this respect the EU funded project to address a serious pig disease within its own territories could be viewed as a step in this direction," Reeves continued.

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/83847/new-va...d-on-their-own-are-being-developed/index.html

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:
It’s better than watching TV … I can’t believe the stuff that’s coming out of this guy’s mouth >>> three cherries 🍒 …voracious troll ..I checked out your posted pictures there’s like 90 photographs of rhetoric and three pictures of shitty looking weed that you grew…

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s better than watching TV … I can’t believe the stuff that’s coming out of this guy’s mouth >>> three cherries 🍒 …voracious troll ..I checked out your posted pictures there’s like 90 photographs of rhetoric and three pictures of shitty looking weed that you grew…

i'm like 95% sure he's been banned many times under different user names...especially since the person i have in mind admitted to having created multiple accounts and lost the passwords which neatly explains how a 7 year old account with no post suddenly turns into 95% speakers corner post and sketchy grow advice...

but,as i've said here in the speakers corner a number of times,as long as you participate in what the site is actually about then i don't really care what gets said in the speakers corner....even it's a purposely spread pack of lies and bullshit...in my opinion...so whatever,i guess he's learned his lesson and is finally wearing his big boy pants...as a moderator,of no interest...as a long time user and frequent contributor,annoying but of no interest,if people want to waste their time on nonsense and borderline trolling,whatever...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The populist blogs question if it’s a vaccine. That has no bearing in court or in reality. That’s just bullshit being spread.

If a vaccine can be mandated, and medication can't, and there is a challenge in the courts regarding the injections being mandated, in what way is the question of whether or not the injections are medication or vaccines, irrelevant?

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well ok things are getting interesting, some actual proper scientists start appearing on mainstream media instead of the usual big pharma shill doctors & now even sky news is actually showing footage of French Vax mandate protests. First Dr Malone on Rogan and now professor Yeadon on gbnews. something is going on for the censorship to be failing like this.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
If a vaccine can be mandated, and medication can't, and there is a challenge in the courts regarding the injections being mandated, in what way is the question of whether or not the injections are medication or vaccines, irrelevant?

It’s not an irreverent question. However claims that it isn’t a vaccine are simply somebody talking bullshit.

Three Berries

Have fun. bye

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
It’s not an irreverent question. However claims that it isn’t a vaccine are simply somebody talking bullshit.

It's a new kind of jab, which after injection and hopefully not in a vein, gives the body the info to produce a certain protein.The traditional vaccines are made of a dead virus, weakened virus or a certain amount of protein from a virus.Not from all virusses we get sick from ,is it easy to make a vaccine against it.Corona is one of them.

Absolem

It's not a surprise the people who fell for Trump's voter fraud lies are also the ones spreading lies about the covid vaccines.

h.h.

Veteran
It's a new kind of jab, which after injection and hopefully not in a vein, gives the body the info to produce a certain protein.The traditional vaccines are made of a dead virus, weakened virus or a certain amount of protein from a virus.Not from all virusses we get sick from ,is it easy to make a vaccine against it.Corona is one of them.

Exactly the same thing the dead virus does.