What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Three Berries

Peer reviewed? You manage to find the absolute worse sources of information.

Despite the claims of multiple news organizations and social media commentators, there is no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are associated with increased rates of sudden cardiac arrest in athletes. The basis for these claims comes from the selective use of information from online resources and media reports. Data from clinical trials and international sporting agencies have revealed no connection between sudden cardiac arrest in athletes and COVID-19 vaccines. In fact, peer-reviewed studies of COVID-19 trials report no connections between the vaccines and sudden cardiac arrest in any population.
https://www.science20.com/w_glen_pyl...accines-255817

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-sport-idUSL1N2T81NY

Peers are birds of a feather. If you want real discussion you need to move out of the closed circle.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Three young people recently lost their lives after receiving their second dose of the COVID vaccine(1). These cases are the latest to be added to the growing list of sudden deaths to occur during the vaccine rollout.

The recent autopsy report for Camilla Canepa(2), who also died following vaccination, stated that the cause of death could be ‘reasonably attributed to an adverse effect from administration of the COVID vaccine’.

A German study(3) examining the autopsies of people who died shortly after vaccination suggests that 50% of these deaths were caused by the vaccine, which is also believed to be behind an unprecedented accumulation of lymphocytes found in the hearts, kidneys, livers and spleens of the deceased.

In the light of the above:

1. Does the Commission intend to reanalyse the costs and benefits of vaccinating young people, given the absolute risk of serious – or even fatal – adverse effects?

2. Will it withdraw the emergency use authorisation for the vaccines – at least for the under-50s, for whom the serious risks associated with vaccination appear to outweigh the limited benefits?

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/P-9-2021-004862_EN.html

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"could be" "suggests that" "also believed to be" lol. very definitive, if you are looking for confirmation of your biases. 😀 people of all ages die every single day, and have done so since we came down out of the trees to contest the world with the fauna then in control. find evidence (not suggestions) that will show causation...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Peers are birds of a feather. If you want real discussion you need to move out of the closed circle.
Peer reviewed science, not peers. This is your standard response when all else fails, move the goalposts.:bashhead:

Anyway my daily feeding of trolls is over for now.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING WITH DERPS. There's no point in trying, it will get the better of you in the end.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING WITH DERPS. There's no point in trying, it will get the better of you in the end.
I do take your point arguing with these fools IS doing my head in. The alternative is ignoring it and the thread just ends up full of bullshit. Ultimately this is a small, obscure part of a cannabis site, but to me it still matters that at least some of us don't look like idiots.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The same people post in here. You cant help those that don't want it.. People are gonna have to figure out what's BS vs what's real.. No one can do that for them

moose eater

Peer reviewed science, not peers. This is your standard response when all else fails, move the goalposts.:bashhead:

He has no clue at all what 'peer-reviewed' means, or what 'science' means, for that matter.

and when confronted with some facts, he makes shit up. Or reaches out to the bizarre folks at 'BlackholeinthemindRus.com' and stretches hard to find some countering commentary spoken by some hack who often lacks the actual credentials they claim to be flying under.

Whack-a-mole on methamphetamine. You need 4 hands and 4 really large mallets.

I'm off to boil some Dungeness crabs, and deep-fry some red rockfish and large shrimp in tempura beer batter, for my younger boy's 18th birthday. Maybe toss some of our abundant supply of red sweet potatoes and the other spuds into the fryer in French fry style, too.

Phone if you need another mallet.

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He doesn’t even believe his own bullshit he’s just looking for attention … this thread is a complete dead end …lol , enjoy yourselves You all seem to be repeating the same stuff over and over and over again ..
like you’re actually gonna win anybody over? Either get vaccinated or don’t get vaccinated..it’s a personal decision …If you don’t trust it don’t trust it, and if you do then you do …No one should be shoving garbage down each other’s throat’s on either side of the spectrum

Three Berries

No peer review was dragging out the goal post. Kind of hard to peer review while they are dropping like flies.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
the "ignore" function is working again...or it was three days ago. 👍
I wish. I just put him on ignore but it's not working. Noticed that McNoodle was on my list too, but that has never worked either. I will have to choose the old fashioned way of ignoring. :wtf:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.

Three Berries

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.

I thought we were suppose to shoot up bleach????????

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
FH3R9CzWUAc1RFS.jpeg