What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

BudToaster

Veteran
The concern is whether the lower serious effects are due to the high rate if previous infections there or just a milder version. Its reason to be hopeful but too early to celebrate yet.

i really appreciate your earlier post about the alpha variant sending its spike proteins throughout the body, more so than the later variants. got me thinking ... after the viral RNA is translated by the ribosomes, the virion is supposed to "automatically self-assemble" - i am guessing the alpha variant wasn't as effective at self assembly, and subsequent variants added some protein "enhancements" to make it more successful at self-assembly. so, that would explain the higher viral load of the later variants - better self-assembly and expression of full virions from the infected cells. and, as Amynamous has stated that covid19 (from earliest variant) causes endothelial damage rather than / more than respiratory damage, this makes sense (?) - to me anyway.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
at this stage those that want have had the vax, no one is changing their minds based on someone post. in the end if you are in the category thats in danger you should watch out, whether vaxed or not, for the rest of us, we have obviously survived, the likelihood is great that we are able to fight this virus off. we now know who needs to be careful and who is mostly gonna survive, shouldn't the policies reflect that?

as for omicron, its looking like mother nature is coming up with her own immunization program. just like vaccines, there will be side effects, some will sadly still die. but the vast majority will get real immunity without suffering anything more then a light cold.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey BudToaster there will have been all sorts of variants other than the ones we hear about. But most evolutionary changes are harmful to an organism. Only those that increase its population tend to survive. So it makes sense that the most transmissible survive. In order to survive and be transmitted, it makes sense that a larger number of the virus need to be expelled in a way they can easily be caught by others. Only so many routes out of a human body. Most won't lead to further infections. A mutation that concentrates it's attention in the respiratory system rather than a system wide attack, will stand a greater chance of becoming the variant that out competes the others.
the precise mechanism differences are beyond my education on the subject, but even if constructed to do system wide damage, this evolutionary step makes sense. I just wish they hadn't developed the vaccines on the most damaging, now non existent variant.
The novavax is the one you want, if anyone hasn't yet had the vaccine and is now thinking about it.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Vaxxed people emit radio frequencies and wifi signals and amplifying them because of the graphene oxide in their blood stream and organs. When one person exposed too much electiricity or radio signals his/her blood vessels shape changes from perfect circles to abrupt shapes. It has also been proven that electiricity and radio frequencies cause FLU/COVID like symptoms since electiricity come in to our lives. Covid as a virus may not exist however threat is real. Vaxxed people emit and broadcast signals. Try getting an old Android device and search for bluetooth near crowded places. Then go somewhere quiet like nature. You will see unidentified MAC addresses when searching for nearby devices. In one instance, I was able to see 50+ unidentified devices when I searched in a crowded place. There cannot be this much electronic devices, it is simply unnatural. Ivermectin is safe and proven medicine and it cures these FLU/COVID like symptoms. Do not get the poison jab. Get Ivermectin while you still can!:skiiing:

Brother Nature

Vaxxed people emit radio frequencies and wifi signals and amplifying them because of the graphene oxide in their blood stream and organs. When one person exposed too much electiricity or radio signals his/her blood vessels shape changes from perfect circles to abrupt shapes. It has also been proven that electiricity and radio frequencies cause FLU/COVID like symptoms since electiricity come in to our lives. Covid as a virus may not exist however threat is real. Vaxxed people emit and broadcast signals. Try getting an old Android device and search for bluetooth near crowded places. Then go somewhere quiet like nature. You will see unidentified MAC addresses when searching for nearby devices. In one instance, I was able to see 50+ unidentified devices when I searched in a crowded place. There cannot be this much electronic devices, it is simply unnatural. Ivermectin is safe and proven medicine and it cures these FLU/COVID like symptoms. Do not get the poison jab. Get Ivermectin while you still can!:skiiing:

This is true, we now get 5g in my town after everyone got vaccinated. That does seem to be the only side-effect though, so I'm not sure if I'm upset about it. However, there was once a time recently where I definitely emitted signals out of my fingers and saw geometric internet like patterns in the woods and I'm pretty sure it wasn't just the mescaline I'd taken, most definitely the vaccine.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
the repitlian jews 5g'd me

The Russians know where you are :biglaugh:

russ-radar-jam-station-in-36-uur.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey BudToaster ..... I just wish they hadn't developed the vaccines on the most damaging, now non existent variant.
The novavax is the one you want, if anyone hasn't yet had the vaccine and is now thinking about it.

New research on T-cells from the Pfizer vax... great it provides protection beyond the antibodies.. possibly other vaccines too:
"South African researchers examining how the body’s immune system responds to the Omicron variant have identified that T-cells in people who have had the Pfizer vaccine continue to be robust in potentially protecting against severe illness despite Omicron’s ability to evade other defences.

The research raises hopes that similar responses may be present with other vaccines and within unvaccinated individuals who have been infected with coronavirus."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...frica-research

Putin made a comment about omicron, saying that if it proved to be as mild an infection as they think it might be... then it was like a 'live vaccine'

VG

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Symptoms of Omnicron till now

Running nose
Fatigue
Bodyaches(SA)
Sore throat
Sneezing
Headache

Very severe those symptoms to get your booster :whistling:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
This is true, we now get 5g in my town after everyone got vaccinated. That does seem to be the only side-effect though, so I'm not sure if I'm upset about it. However, there was once a time recently where I definitely emitted signals out of my fingers and saw geometric internet like patterns in the woods and I'm pretty sure it wasn't just the mescaline I'd taken, most definitely the vaccine.

LOL :good:

Absolem

Your booster which only protects from severe illness for 54 days

BNT162b2 Vaccine Booster and Mortality Due to Covid-19

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2115624

You should really read the studies you post. The study lasted 54 days. The effectiveness of the booster lasts much longer.

RESULTS

"A total of 843,208 participants met the eligibility criteria, of whom 758,118 (90%) received the booster during the 54-day study period. Death due to Covid-19 occurred in 65 participants in the booster group (0.16 per 100,000 persons per day) and in 137 participants in the nonbooster group (2.98 per 100,000 persons per day). The adjusted hazard ratio for death due to Covid-19 in the booster group, as compared with the nonbooster group, was 0.10 (95% confidence interval, 0.07 to 0.14; P<0.001).

CONCLUSIONS

Participants who received a booster at least 5 months after a second dose of BNT162b2 had 90% lower mortality due to Covid-19 than participants who did not receive a booster."

mexcurandero420

Veteran
You should really read the studies you post. The study lasted 54 days. The effectiveness of the booster lasts much longer.

RESULTS

"A total of 843,208 participants met the eligibility criteria, of whom 758,118 (90%) received the booster during the 54-day study period. Death due to Covid-19 occurred in 65 participants in the booster group (0.16 per 100,000 persons per day) and in 137 participants in the nonbooster group (2.98 per 100,000 persons per day). The adjusted hazard ratio for death due to Covid-19 in the booster group, as compared with the nonbooster group, was 0.10 (95% confidence interval, 0.07 to 0.14; P<0.001).

CONCLUSIONS

Participants who received a booster at least 5 months after a second dose of BNT162b2 had 90% lower mortality due to Covid-19 than participants who did not receive a booster."

Why do you think it lasted 54 days, because after 2 months the activity is going down rapidly, btw the booster is the same jab as the previous 2 jabs, so since Omnicron is changed dramatically, it just won't help.

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_a454935...jpeg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Absolem that is a massive sample of people too. Very encouraging... Omnicron is looking mild but the virus could evolve to become more deadly, it does happen.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...ses-can-mutate-become-more-deadly/7839167002/

from what i gather, viruses mutate to become less lethal, not more. the virus wants you to spread it around as much as possible, if it kills you off fast it doesn't get a chance to spread as widely as if it gives you only mild symptoms so you can continue to spread it, so it generally mutates to that end, ie higher infection rate, but lesser symptoms. we can but hope that this is the case with omicron. delta was already more contagious then the previous ones and had a lower mortality, now omicron is even more virulent and even less deadly.