What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about those 20$ tests sold on Amazon.. Will they except that to travel?. It gives you instant results.

BudToaster

Veteran
This was published in February 2021

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/en/HealthU/2021/02/15/can-covid-19-cause-a-heart-attack

In one German study, 76 percent of people with COVID-19 showed evidence of biomarker damage to their hearts that was similar to damage caused by heart attacks. COVID-19 was also found to cause ongoing inflammation of the heart muscle in 60 percent of people who recovered from the virus. Researchers believe that the inflammation may lead to heart failure in a portion of the population that was previously healthy.

Other research has shown that COVID-19 may increase the risk of blood clots, which may cause heart damage or heart attacks in some people. (The researchers suggest that prescribing blood thinners to certain COVID-19 patients may help to lower the risk of complications like these.)

from Vinay Prasad, MD MPH; Physician & Associate Professor, columnist at MedPageToday.

tl;dr - for some populations (<40) the double moderna jab is worse wrt myocarditis than getting covid19. and boosters? unknown.

Myocarditis in the UK: Moderna vs. the Virus! NEW Nature Medicine Paper - YouTube

Here is the paper he discusses (and shows a graph from at 3:30): https://www.nature.com/articles/s4159...

Amynamous

from Vinay Prasad, MD MPH; Physician & Associate Professor, columnist at MedPageToday.

tl;dr - for some populations (<40) the double moderna jab is worse wrt myocarditis than getting covid19. and boosters? unknown.

Myocarditis in the UK: Moderna vs. the Virus! NEW Nature Medicine Paper - YouTube

Here is the paper he discusses (and shows a graph from at 3:30): https://www.nature.com/articles/s4159...

And here is the overall summary:

In summary, this population-based study quantifies for the first time the risk of several rare cardiac adverse events associated with three COVID-19 vaccines as well as SARS-CoV-2 infection. Vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 in adults was associated with a small increase in the risk of myocarditis within a week of receiving the first dose of both adenovirus and mRNA vaccines, and after the second dose of both mRNA vaccines. By contrast, SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with a substantial increase in the risk of hospitalization or death from myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiac arrhythmia.

edit: PS In the video, he argues that he believes the denominator is larger in the covid positive classification than what the study stated. I would argue the there’s a significant possibility that perhaps some of those that had myocarditis, and arrhythmias had undiagnosed covid infections.
Regardless, even though the chart in question only pertains to those (primarily men) under 40 if i owned stock in moderna, i would probably sell tomorrow am.
Here’s the table in full:

Click image for larger version  Name:	4B7D48E5-B30F-487E-BE33-93A121EB60FC.png Views:	0 Size:	487.8 KB ID:	18016167

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- whats kinda odd - is that when I do finally make it back to south-west London - I have booked my necessary PCR test - in a town centre testing facility - so I will have to walk into the town at 10am in the morning to do it - from my isolating place - along the river - with all the morning joggers and people on their way to work/school/university and shoppers around me - lol

The UK system is pretty poor, It's mostly a money making excercise. In most places the prices of testing have been capped by the government - but in the UK it is a free for all with donors to the Tory Party and their companies running the holiday testing market with ripoff prices and making millions from it.

VG

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
at this point its really very obvious that the experimental covid shot is a failure. if it was any good you wouldn't have larger out breaks then before in places with the highest rates of vaccination.

this wouldn't be possible if the vaccine was working to prevent deaths, let alone preventing spread. this is data massaged to look as good as possible pro vaccine mind you. looks like a complete waste of money to me statistically speaking.

https://www.covid19.admin.ch/en/vaccination/status?indicator=death

BudToaster

Veteran
edit: PS In the video, he argues that he believes the denominator is larger in the covid positive classification than what the study stated. I would argue the there’s a significant possibility that perhaps some of those that had myocarditis, and arrhythmias had undiagnosed covid infections.
Regardless, even though the chart in question only pertains to those (primarily men) under 40 if i owned stock in moderna, i would probably sell tomorrow am.

i wonder if this outcome for moderna is due to the fact their mRNA dosage is 3x the Pfizer amount - so lots more spike being generated. perhaps they should have had dosage range trials. but who had time for that with the pandemic raging. i never knew that heart muscle doesn't repair itself. i wonder why the "intelligent designer" left that feature out. seems strange.

also, do you think having lots and lots of antibody titers to the mRNA-spike really means more protection from the actual sars-cov-2? prophylaxis titers will always eventually wane, so unless high risk comorbidities and in high risk exposure situations it seems short sighted. and dangerous.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
It's strange indeed. Only the alpha variant spread these spike proteins to other organs. The spikes generated in the vaccines are Alpha variant based.
subsequent variants only seem to affect lung tissue, according to postmortems. Meaning spike proteins found elsewhere in the body is associated with either the alpha infection or alpha derived vaccines, but not subsequent variant infections.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at this point its really very obvious that the experimental covid shot is a failure. if it was any good you wouldn't have larger out breaks then before in places with the highest rates of vaccination.

this wouldn't be possible if the vaccine was working to prevent deaths, let alone preventing spread. this is data massaged to look as good as possible pro vaccine mind you. looks like a complete waste of money to me statistically speaking.

https://www.covid19.admin.ch/en/vacc...ndicator=death

From your link: "Please note when evaluating the cases by vaccination status that according to the vaccination strategy, older people and those at especially high risk were vaccinated earlier."
-----------

Fact Check-Vaccinated people in Britain are not dying at a higher rate than the unvaccinated

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2RP28I

"However, the numbers alone miss the context necessary to understand the impact of COVID-19 vaccines. This data does not show that people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are more likely to die from the virus.

When much of a population has been vaccinated, most infections and deaths are “expected to be among those vaccinated”, Dr Muge Cevik, a clinical lecturer in infectious diseases and medical virology at the University of St Andrews, previously told Reuters (here).

On Sept. 19, 64.9% of over-16s in England had received one vaccine dose, with 59.5% having also received the second, according to the document.

When adjusted proportionally to display the rate per 100,000 people in all age groups, the number of COVID-19 deaths is higher in the unvaccinated population than in the vaccinated population, the data shows.

For the over-80s, the rate of death per 100,000 unvaccinated was 156. For those vaccinated, it was 49.5.

For those aged 70-79, the rate of death was more than five times higher in those who are unvaccinated.

Meanwhile, the rate of death for unvaccinated 60- to 69-year-olds was 66.4 out of 100,000 in comparison to 13.1 for those who are vaccinated.

This shows that, proportionally, fewer people died from COVID-19 who had been fully vaccinated."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i wonder if this outcome for moderna is due to the fact their mRNA dosage is 3x the Pfizer amount - so lots more spike being generated. perhaps they should have had dosage range trials. but who had time for that with the pandemic raging. i never knew that heart muscle doesn't repair itself. i wonder why the "intelligent designer" left that feature out. seems strange.

also, do you think having lots and lots of antibody titers to the mRNA-spike really means more protection from the actual sars-cov-2? prophylaxis titers will always eventually wane, so unless high risk comorbidities and in high risk exposure situations it seems short sighted. and dangerous.

heart muscle CAN repair itself under right circumstances. when they were first testing artificial hearts, patients with one implanted and their real heart "turned off", their real heart was more efficient after re-starting...i guess everything can benefit from a break.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we are only around 60% vaccinated here, how is that extra 10% supposed to explain that round the same amount are dying from covid daily who are vaccinated as who are not. i bet you they don't count those who had the shot a year ago as vaccinated unless they were boosted, they also don't count you as a vaccinated death until you had the vaccine 2 weeks. if you add those things together with an effective vax, you should not be seeing these numbers. they are counting it in every way possible to present the picture they want it to, but still can't bend the data further then this 50/50 situation.

old saying among statisticians: never trust statistics you didnt fake yourself.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm not great with statistics but i can see that if you are vaccinating the most infirm/vulnerable as a priority, and the most infirm/vulnerable are most likely to get vaccinated, then comparing vaxxed vs non vaxxed is going to be complicated and problematic. Plus those groups may behave differently, may be more or less likely to get tested etc etc.

they talk about it in this UK report

https://assets.publishing.service.go.. .rt-week-48.pdf

St. Phatty

https://www.covid19.admin.ch/en/vaccination/status?indicator=death

Glad some people are noticing.

Three Berries

You have to wonder how they managed to get 7.8 Billion vaccines in people in less than a year. It would take 10 years just to make that many I bet. Let alone develop, distribute and get into bodies. Sounds like BS numbers.

St. Phatty

You have to wonder how they managed to get 7.8 Billion vaccines in people in less than a year. It would take 10 years just to make that many I bet. Let alone develop, distribute and get into bodies. Sounds like BS numbers.

They use automation and it's a license to print money. They book $20 or however much for every vaccine the automated sytem spits out.

In order to turn that into $20 million, they have to make a million, very simple.

Might even be easier than printing money, they don't have to worry about the Artistic-ness of their Watermarks.

Latest posts

Latest posts