What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

dramamine

In reality, no.
You’re making shit up or your logic is flawed. It’s been explained to you, but you choose to ignore it. That makes you a rebel. Fight the power and all crap. Never mind the actual dead people.

Words have meanings. Not sure what you're talking about here.

audiohi

Veteran
we never have before, so what makes this so different, other than the "get the jab propaganda".

i never see a call for people to exercise, eat correctly, and get healthier. why not that message, eh? well, except by the lunatic fringe on YT. cause i must be a lunatic to keep thumping that drum.
36dc375deeb852a17062b39b89e79691.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	36dc375deeb852a17062b39b89e79691.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.0 KB ID:	17978502

iowa1_2.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	iowa1_2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	106.3 KB ID:	17978515

Just sayin... Don't you and your youtube buddies take too much credit, now.

h.h.

Veteran
Words have meanings. Not sure what you're talking about here.

Put a bunch together and you can make phrases. Often you can even make paragraphs encompassing logic which will often have an entirely different meaning.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I wish I could delete this

Last edited by a moderator:

buzzmobile

Veteran
https://www.cdc.gov/healthyliving/index.html

Healthy Living

Popular Topics

Life Stages

Specific Populations

Related Centers & Programs

If only there was some information about healthy living....

Cannavore

Veteran
Eating healthier isnt going to make you immune to contagious viruses lol. This libertarian talking point is so silly. It reminds me of when steve jobs had cancer and thought he could cure it with eating fruit and touching healing crystals.

BudToaster

Veteran
actually, yes, eating healthier will in fact trigger the immune system to be able to deal with the constant inflow of pathogens - bacterial or viral - as the human body has done for around 3 million years, well since Lucy.

also exercise to sweep the lymph throughout the body to let the immune system know what is going on. i prefer aerobics, but i have added strength training starting at age 65 - too late to get bulky, it seems, without a daily dose of human growth hormone (don't do drugs) .... muscles only i can see now at age 73, s'okay, less bulk to carry and feed, enough muscle to live life.

feeling healthy, i.e. minimal systemic inflammation, provides a feeling of joy that must be experienced to be believed.

Gry

Veteran
we never have before, so what makes this so different, other than the "get the jab propaganda".

i never see a call for people to exercise, eat correctly, and get healthier. why not that message, eh? well, except by the lunatic fringe on YT. cause i must be a lunatic to keep thumping that drum.

Would think that as someone who would be attuned to such content, you would see it frequently.
Attuned to such content myself post cancer. I see and hear it frequently

Fellow by the name of Gary Null who is a PhD, that has something called the Progressive Radio Network.
He has been pitching diet and nutrition since the days of AIDS in the NYC area.
Has a fascinating lawsuit ongoing with Wikipedia, and the powers that be behind it.

https://garynull.com/

Spend a good deal of time with Pacifica.
Have several hours of programming each week, that endorses such an approach to life.

Gry

Veteran
Eating healthier isnt going to make you immune to contagious viruses lol. This libertarian talking point is so silly. It reminds me of when steve jobs had cancer and thought he could cure it with eating fruit and touching healing crystals.
Jobs was a huckster, Woz built us the boxes that changed our world.
Much of what gets pushed is more blame the victim BS.
Will never be able to forget that is was the efforts of West coast AIDS activists that resulted in the compassionate use
act.

h.h.

Veteran
actually, yes, eating healthier will in fact trigger the immune system to be able to deal with the constant inflow of pathogens - bacterial or viral - as the human body has done for around 3 million years, well since Lucy.

also exercise to sweep the lymph throughout the body to let the immune system know what is going on. i prefer aerobics, but i have added strength training starting at age 65 - too late to get bulky, it seems, without a daily dose of human growth hormone (don't do drugs) .... muscles only i can see now at age 73, s'okay, less bulk to carry and feed, enough muscle to live life.

feeling healthy, i.e. minimal systemic inflammation, provides a feeling of joy that must be experienced to be believed.

Too late to get healthy.

BudToaster

Veteran
Jobs was a huckster, Woz built us the boxes that changed our world.
Much of what gets pushed is more blame the victim BS.
Will never be able to forget that is was the efforts of West coast AIDS activists that resulted in the compassionate use
act.

building a box is nothing. selling the box makes the box a product and gets it to the world - Jobs did this. the real key to Apple's success was Mike Markkula - the grown-up in the room.

BudToaster

Veteran
Would think that as someone who would be attuned to such content, you would see it frequently.
Attuned to such content myself post cancer. I see and hear it frequently

Fellow by the name of Gary Null who is a PhD, that has something called the Progressive Radio Network.
He has been pitching diet and nutrition since the days of AIDS in the NYC area.
Has a fascinating lawsuit ongoing with Wikipedia, and the powers that be behind it.

https://garynull.com/

Spend a good deal of time with Pacifica.
Have several hours of programming each week, that endorses such an approach to life.

i think you really know what i mean. i.e. the message is "get the jab, get the jab, get the jab - if you get covid you will die, get the jab, get the jab, get the jab"

yes there is alternative messaging when i looked for it - which is why i will never get this jab.

h.h.

Veteran
i think you really know what i mean. i.e. the message is "get the jab, get the jab, get the jab - if you get covid you will die, get the jab, get the jab, get the jab"

yes there is alternative messaging when i looked for it - which is why i will never get this jab.

No it isn’t. You’re making that up.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
it is never too late to get healthy. it can be done in as little as 3 months.

Managed to get myself much healthier and stronger in the last 6 months - even at 61 years old - it's still possible via autophagy - keto diet - intermittent fasting - and 2 hours exercise per day - just takes dedication and discipline - and you might get the greatest feeling of well being you have ever experienced - even better than the high you can get from any cannabis -

BudToaster

Veteran
congratulations! at 73 now, 30 to 60 minutes - aerobics and resistance training - 3 out of 4 days is what i do to keep tuned up.

despite the initial dire warnings from my spouse&child, i think i have saved my brother's life over the last year and a half of thrashing this "pandemic" out between us. he is motivated to be healthy and is. makes me very, very happy.

h.h.

Veteran
congratulations! at 73 now, 30 to 60 minutes - aerobics and resistance training - 3 out of 4 days is what i do to keep tuned up.

despite the initial dire warnings from my spouse&child, i think i have saved my brother's life over the last year and a half of thrashing this "pandemic" out between us. he is motivated to be healthy and is. makes me very, very happy.

Two different subjects.

h.h.

Veteran
it is never too late to get healthy. it can be done in as little as 3 months.

I’ve been healthy and will stay healthy.
Thanks to regular exercise, good food, and listening to my doctor. My comment was for you. Sounds like you’re just getting started. It should have been in a question form.

BudToaster

Veteran
I’ve been healthy and will stay healthy.
Thanks to regular exercise, good food, and listening to my doctor. My comment was for you. Sounds like you’re just getting started. It should have been in a question form.

every day is a new start. i started aerobics 40 years ago, i started resistance training 8 years ago. so, yeah, just getting started.

Latest posts

Latest posts