What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

h.h.

Veteran
every day is a new start. i started aerobics 40 years ago, i started resistance training 8 years ago. so, yeah, just getting started.

That’s a good start.
I added weights after I stopped working. Just here and there. Enough to take up the slack.
It does help. Some.
Not everybody has that track record nor the same desire. Many of them are doing great things in this world that I am incapable of doing. Many have done wonderful things and are past their prime. Not all deserve to die. It was as a caretaker that I saw the need for vaccinations. It was after dealing with an overwhelmed hospitalization environment that I felt the responsibility. It was after reviewing known information from reliable peer reviewed sources that I got the shot.
I did get hit by a car in the parking lot a few days ago. Girl turned around the corner a little too fast. Hat landed on her hood. Flip flops about 20’ away. A few bruises. I just kind of rolled with it. It helped being in decent shape. A little fat helped too.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..........I did get hit by a car in the parking lot a few days ago. Girl turned around the corner a little too fast. Hat landed on her hood. Flip flops about 20’ away. A few bruises. I just kind of rolled with it. It helped being in decent shape. A little fat helped too, so did being a bit hard-headed. ;)

............... fixed that quote for ya, glad yer OK!! :biggrin:

Amynamous

i think you really know what i mean. i.e. the message is "get the jab, get the jab, get the jab - if you get covid you will die, get the jab, get the jab, get the jab"

yes there is alternative messaging when i looked for it - which is why i will never get this jab.

SARS2 attacks the vascular system and a significant percentage of people who “recover” from covid19 will have long lasting ill-effects as a result.

entropical

Veteran

Russel Brand dissects CNN’s Pfizer funded propaganda. If anyone was ever in doubt of where this particular narrative came from, there you have it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
why would i want to get std? i am not as adventurous as that. lol.

i said "or something else nice." you said " just say no to drugs" as if improved medical care & pharmaceuticals were not largely responsible for todays increased life spans. like i said, tell your doctors "no" when you get sick & see how that works out for you.