What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Cannavore

Veteran
it's a question of who gets blamed and who does that serve. TPTB are in no rush, evidently, playing the looooong game. where are the studies that show some other tactic is more efficient? no shots fired sounds pretty efficient to me - other than jabs, of course.

weird how the vaccine is population reduction in these fools eyes but the actual virus isn't lmfao

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Virus isn't killing people, jabs are. WuFlu "virus" is killing people with cancer, old age, car crashes, gunshots, plane crashes, knife wounds...

BudToaster

Veteran
weird how the vaccine is population reduction in these fools eyes but the actual virus isn't lmfao

the virus is not a problem for healthy people, even world wide the survival rate is 99.3%, according to WHO, and obesity is rampant around the world. go figure.

Cannavore

Veteran
11290870.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People are so brainwashed it ain't funny anymore. Thousands of healthy people have died from COVID-19.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
the virus is not a problem for healthy people, even world wide the survival rate is 99.3%, according to WHO, and obesity is rampant around the world. go figure.

Well. Except for the dead ones or those with permanent damage. You forgot them.

Plus. Even if it did only affect unhealthy people. Are you saying they don't deserve to survive? What exactly is the point in repeated pointing out incorrectly that it only affect certain people. So what if you were right. Which you are not. Why are you sorting who deserves life based on health.

How would you feel if it only killed the ignorant?

Cannavore

Veteran

"the virus is not a problem for healthy people, therefore we're going to keep mutating the virus into more deadly forms and not get vaccinated so we can keep spreading covid and killing off the elderly and obese"

me me me me me me me me me me me i me mine

such selfish and childish outlooks.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just because you keep saying this does not negate the empirical results/studies that refute this particular piece of the propaganda campaign.

What study refutes this?. If any does its total garbage and not ant real study id believe.
When viruses infect you, they attach to your cells, get inside them, and make copies of their RNA, which helps them spread. If there’s a copying mistake, the RNA gets changed. Scientists call those changes mutations. Some are benign, some are much worse. I'm aware many have stopped believing in science. It doesn't change the facts.

entropical

Veteran
People are so brainwashed it ain't funny anymore. Thousands of healthy people have died from COVID-19.
You are right, they have completely lost their marbles..

But otherwise old people without a comorbidity would be more accurate. After all, the median age of those who died with covid is 82 years. In developed countries it is the median for when people tend to die of old age. And they are not thousands who had no comorbidity that died with covid. Not in Italy at least: 230 individuals or 2.9 percent of all who died with covid. More than 97 percent had a comorbidity and the majority had at least three.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are right, they have completely lost their marbles..

But otherwise old people without a comorbidity would be more accurate. After all, the median age of those who died with covid is 82 years. In developed countries it is the median for when people tend to die of old age. And they are not thousands who had no comorbidity that died with covid. Not in Italy at least: 230 individuals or 2.9 percent of all who died with covid. More than 97 percent had a comorbidity and the majority had at least three.

That is incorrect, thousands of healthy people have died from Covid-19 that had no comorbidity or from being old. You are welcome to count them all from around the world. I'm aware people disregard facts today. It doesn't change them. All the naysayers make it up as they go. The previous admin (Trump) caused the death of at least 130k people for not following recommendations by the experts.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You damn right I don't trust Covid.

That motherfucker will be your friend right up until the moment your back is turned. Then it'll steal your money, seduce your wife, get your daughter pregnant and kick your dog on the way out.

That's why I got the vaccine. For that sweet, sweet 5G reception baby. Which incidentally has been total shit.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You damn right I don't trust Covid.

That motherfucker will be your friend right up until the moment your back is turned. Then it'll steal your money, seduce your wife, get your daughter pregnant and kick your dog on the way out.

That's why I got the vaccine. For that sweet, sweet 5G reception baby. Which incidentally has been total shit.

you're telling me,i lost my keys twice,i swear they were magnetically attached to me....i want my money back,those free shots were a rip off!