What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

entropical

Veteran
That is incorrect, thousands of healthy people have died from Covid-19 that had no comorbidity or from being old. You are welcome to count them all from around the world. I'm aware people disregard facts today. It doesn't change them. All the naysayers make it up as they go. The previous admin (Trump) caused the death of at least 130k people for not following recommendations by the experts.

Here is the report from the Italian National Institute of Health that I am refering to.

You can check the numbers for yourself and see if I am incorrect.

http://www.quotidianosanita.it/allegati/allegato1319530.pdf

BudToaster

Veteran
how do you explain the virus mutating prior to the c19 vaccine being ready?

all viruses mutate when they replicate because there is usually very little error correction on the translation process (i.e. creating the proteins from the viral RNA). this replication process is what creates what is termed "viral load" which is the amount of virions that can be shed by an infected person.

and while not pertinent to your question, it turns out that jabbed people still get infected and still create a large viral load. there will always be virus mutations, just like happens with the seasonal influenza.

BudToaster

Veteran
What study refutes this?. If any does its total garbage and not ant real study id believe.
When viruses infect you, they attach to your cells, get inside them, and make copies of their RNA, which helps them spread. If there’s a copying mistake, the RNA gets changed. Scientists call those changes mutations. Some are benign, some are much worse. I'm aware many have stopped believing in science. It doesn't change the facts.

historically, viruses mutate to be more transmissible and less pathogenic.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I have also read that.

So next time the designers scientists will work on one that does both. To study. So when it leaks again they know how to fight it 2 years after it starts.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
personally i'm waiting for them to go full "the stand" and let the serious stuff loose....i would love to be able to afford a nice house in boulder!:biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Which leads to more deaths. This is just splitting hairs lol.
Here is the report from the Italian National Institute of Health that I am referring to.

You can check the numbers for yourself and see if I am incorrect.

http://www.quotidianosanita.it/alleg...ato1319530.pdf

Sorry, I would use it as a prof of anything, and I also don't read Italian lol.

BudToaster

Veteran
Which leads to more deaths. This is just splitting hairs lol.

well, no, because "less pathogenic" means fewer deaths.

on another note about this dystopia ...

well, mind blown ... i just read the spartacus letter ... want to blow your mind? do a google/bing on "spartacus letter covid", grab a cup of coffee, settle down and prepare to get angry.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

well, mind blown ... i just read the spartacus letter ... want to blow your mind? do a google/bing on "spartacus letter covid", grab a cup of coffee, settle down and prepare to get angry.

Dude, That nonsense. You can make as many excuses as you like. Doesn't change the fact Covid-19 kills none discriminately.

Thanks but no. I don't need to rot my brains with that crap.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
personally i'm waiting for them to go full "the stand" and let the serious stuff loose....i would love to be able to afford a nice house in boulder!:biggrin:

afford? hell, they should be free by then. move in & protect it. i'm gonna find an island somewhere with good fishing....

armedoldhippy

Veteran

fewer deaths per number of infected. with growing number of infections, deaths will still rise but by a lower rate with less pathogenic disease. more sick= more dead until it mutates below a certain level of mortality...if that ever happens. some diseases are like the Energizer Bunny...they just keep on going.

dramamine

fewer deaths per number of infected. with growing number of infections, deaths will still rise but by a lower rate with less pathogenic disease. more sick= more dead until it mutates below a certain level of mortality...if that ever happens. some diseases are like the Energizer Bunny...they just keep on going.

Less pathogenic would mean less able to cause disease. Endemic viruses fall into that category.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
see examples of schooling like that everywhere. embarrassing...

even worse when it's on the internet where you're only able to be connected to it on a device that's telling you you're spelling something wrong....

humanity is reaching a point where the amount of true information it has generated is rapidly being overtaken by misinformation and purposely created falsehood....stephen hawking called it the "derp event horizon":biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
even worse when it's on the internet where you're only able to be connected to it on a device that's telling you you're spelling something wrong....

i used to work for a branch of a Fortune 500 company, known world-wide. used to see releases they had sent out to customers, e-mails etc. couldn't spell! COULD. NOT. SPELL! an obvious example of a company making money in spite of their management...the actual workers there, although not very educated themselves, were very good at their jobs & they had a couple of chemical engineers that deserved a good raise.

h.h.

Veteran
By definition, yes.

In reality, no.
You’re making shit up or your logic is flawed. It’s been explained to you, but you choose to ignore it. That makes you a rebel. Fight the power and all crap. Never mind the actual dead people.

BudToaster

Veteran
Never mind the actual dead people.

we never have before, so what makes this so different, other than the "get the jab propaganda".

i never see a call for people to exercise, eat correctly, and get healthier. why not that message, eh? well, except by the lunatic fringe on YT. cause i must be a lunatic to keep thumping that drum.

Latest posts

Latest posts