What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

BudToaster

Veteran
i said "or something else nice." you said " just say no to drugs" as if improved medical care & pharmaceuticals were not largely responsible for todays increased life spans. like i said, tell your doctors "no" when you get sick & see how that works out for you.

i would tell the doctor, "no means no"

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I don't trust the vaccine. If it was a good as they say people would be knocking down the doors trying to get it.
I rang about 40 chemists to try and get vaccinated when it first came out. I would have knocked down a door if I thought it would have done any good.
Very glad I'm vaccinated and will get a booster at the 6 month mark.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
i said "or something else nice." you said " just say no to drugs" as if improved medical care & pharmaceuticals were not largely responsible for todays increased life spans. like i said, tell your doctors "no" when you get sick & see how that works out for you.

Sorry to interrupt you but there are more factors which play a big role to increase the lifespan of someone and those are your genes, good food, exercise and good sleep and live a regular life.Dont think that people who lives in the blue zone in several parts of the world see often the doctor.Not long ago I was watching a documentary about South-America and there was a man of 105 years old in Ecuador, still working in the field with a cigarette in his mouth btw, while his wife of 66 years was doing the household.

troutman

Seed Whore
Not long ago I was watching a documentary about South-America and there was a man of 105 years old in Ecuador, still working in the field with a cigarette in his mouth btw, while his wife of 66 years was doing the household.

They live long like that cause the media can't brainwash them. :biggrin:

h.h.

Veteran
Excellent Healthcare in Ecuador at a Fraction of U.S. Prices

https://internationalliving.com/countries/ecuador/health/

.As of December 1, 2021, all travelers arriving in Ecuador must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken no more than three (3) days before entering the country and present a vaccination card showing the traveler received a complete series of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before entry.

https://ec.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-ecu-2/

BudToaster

Veteran
just out of curiosity...why even go see a doctor if you won't let him try to treat you?

i was answering your hypothetical ... i don't go to the doctor, i don't need treatment. he offered to put me on statins last time i had a well-human visit several years ago - under insistence of my spouse - because my LDL had the "wrong" value - meaningless metric for a healthy person - stupid lipid hypothesis.

h.h.

Veteran
Don't think they saw any healthcare, because to far away.People in the city were more unhealthy btw and saw often healthcare.

There is a lot to be said for the rural life. Population keeps exploding. The cities keep expanding. Perhaps we need a virus to keep healthy.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
There is a lot to be said for the rural life. Population keeps exploding. The cities keep expanding. Perhaps we need a virus to keep healthy.

was discussing this with my son. mother nature won't tolerate too big of a population of ANYTHING for too long. humans may be more adaptable & resistant to extinction, but mother nature only has to win one round. if this is a cull of...oh, let's say...a third of the population, maybe we should let them lead...

Three Berries

was discussing this with my son. mother nature won't tolerate too big of a population of ANYTHING for too long. humans may be more adaptable & resistant to extinction, but mother nature only has to win one round. if this is a cull of...oh, let's say...a third of the population, maybe we should let them lead...

I've lived out on the flatlands of Illinois for 50 years. A lot of bad weather but nothing worries me more than a howling blizzard. though I don't really know why. It's the January thunderstorms that do the most damage.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I've lived out on the flatlands of Illinois for 50 years. A lot of bad weather but nothing worries me more than a howling blizzard. though I don't really know why. It's the January thunderstorms that do the most damage.

are you watching the weather channel today? they are showing a storm (due to hit by tonight) that stretches all the way from gulf states into Great Lakes region. heavy rain, high winds, possible hail & overnight tornadoes. tornadoes are pretty impressive, rode out 3 one night in 'bama...😬

Three Berries

are you watching the weather channel today? they are showing a storm (due to hit by tonight) that stretches all the way from gulf states into Great Lakes region. heavy rain, high winds, possible hail & overnight tornadoes. tornadoes are pretty impressive, rode out 3 one night in 'bama...😬

Should just be some needed rain. My rain barrels are empty.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
19 tornadoes reported as of 45 minutes ago. ( it is 2:30 AM here) one known death at an Arkansas nursing home. warehouse in Illinois collapsed, trapping folks inside. no injuries reported in that one...

Three Berries

i hope you are right. 👍

Got up at 4:30 as the front was going through. Straight line winds of 45 mph for a few minutes! To dark to see if anything is damaged. I'm sure a few sticks have been shaken loose. There were tornado watches but no warnings so they must not have spotted any and we had some thunder about 9pm.

Waiting for daylight to go see how much rain we got. Rained pretty good late afternoon. Low humidity and the wind driven air exchange in the house is killing my vpd......

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

You are describing the vaxers who keep letting foochie pump spike proteins into them. Problem is they will overwhelm the HC system on the way out.

Kentucky had a big 'nader go through also.

h.h.

Veteran
19 tornadoes reported as of 45 minutes ago. ( it is 2:30 AM here) one known death at an Arkansas nursing home. warehouse in Illinois collapsed, trapping folks inside. no injuries reported in that one...

Warn you’re republican friends about the FEMA interment camps being peddled as “shelters”.

BudToaster

Veteran
just found a great resource for all the patents in the jab. goes into the ramifications of the components and technology of the jab. the patents say "different embodiments", which could mean different ingredients in different vials - who's to know?

just got to love this quote:

In the US, the Supreme Court has ruled that vaccinated people worldwide are products, patented goods, according to US law, no longer human. Through a modified DNA or RNA vaccination, the mRNA vaccination, the person ceases to be human and becomes the OWNER of the holder of the modified GEN vaccination patent, because they have their own genome and are no longer “human” (without natural people), but “trans-human”, so a category that does not exist in Human Rights. The quality of a natural person and all related rights are lost. This applies worldwide and patents are subject to US law.

Since 2013, all people vaccinated with GM-modified mRNAs are legally trans-human and legally identified as trans-human and do not enjoy any human or other rights of a state, and this applies worldwide, because GEN-POINT technology patents are under US jurisdiction and law, where they were registered.”

i sure would like to know the motivation for the techno-weenies (like me) who actually implement the details of this dystopian nightmare.