~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoned again😂
Ha …
IMG_2875.gif

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Well, the truth is that in my hill & valley is having one of the least hot summers that I remember in this century.
We have not yet exceeded 41°C (106°F) in the shade on any day, which is considered normal and usual here, and for that reason and as you can see by the green circle in the AEMet table, we still have There is no warning, not even a yellow warning for heat. But the warning for high ultraviolet index is maximum (Purple: 11 and +).
Today, here:
View attachment 19030721
View attachment 19030715
We too are also having a much cooler(?, 😂) summer so far. Today is 37, so hot, but not stupid hot. For us here in the chilly Las Alpujarras, 41/42c would be our usual extreme. My daughter tells me that it's 18c in England!

I have a big problem! England are now in the final and are playing Spain! In my opinion, Spain are the better team. I didn't expect England to get to the final, (many teams were better). I was hoping to go to bar and watch Spain win and to celebrate Spanish style. Of course, all my life I have supported England, but Spain is my home (I have to admit, the Spanish lifestyle is healthier and happier). My English friends say "you're an Englishman!", but my Spanish friends tell me "¡Hombre, eres un español de honor!".
Mrs DM, who is also a !Big football fan, says we can support them both. I'm not so sure?.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
And Here you are waxing philosophy >>> View attachment 19030797
Sadly, I'm unable to grow a beard like that!, otherwise I would have one for sure.

I do have the footwear though!
17207076400687121339989655333101.jpg

Earthing sandals! Give's me the benefit of barefoot when I'm out and about.

Most of the time, I'm able to adopt the "everything is perfect, but we just choose not to like it" type philosophy, although there have been times when that becomes extremely difficult, (as I'm sure you know too well). (Every time I get out the OH, I think of you) . 🙏

And of course, for me at least, everything is my karma to be worked through.

Have an awesome day brother. 😫

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity

That's good man. I don't usually listen to much hip hop or rap, but do appreciate it when I hear it. I'm fortunate to have an eclectic taste in music.

Currently, I'm listening to a lot of trippy Dub Reggae; our daughter visited recently and has given me access to her you tube premium account!

Did you watch Spain play the other night?

It has to be one of the best matches I've had the pleasure to watch! They were brilliant!, !And young Lamine Yamal, he'll be a Spanish hero forever. He has to have some of the "cojones grandes" in all of Spain!
It'll be hard for someone so young to deal with his ego I imagine.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
heheehhe

I was with group of youngsters, they invited me to their smoking session. they stopped at me and went with them in their BMW SUV. hip hop music very loud. at parking lot we smoked this kush, super tasty... and it was nice, I felt comfortable, like 20 minutes, then one of them said I am hungry. so again to SUV and we were heading to McDonalds. I dont eat that shit hahahaha. they grabbed their Macs and we got back at that place, loud hip hop music and macs. we smoked that lethargic kush again... one and one it was bore! for me hahahahah but I guess it was relax for them

I like psychedelic weed... mind expanding... dreamy stuff is not it... I like my cut of chocthai hybrid it is super dreamy and you can sit and watch clouds for like 4 hours and be happy. strong euphoria. but... I mixed it with posi haze, now it is trippy. I am satisfied.

I really tried a lot of seeds and a lot of cuts... and it always lacked something for me... if it was euphoric, it was not trippy, if it was trippy, it lacked energy etc... and now I can name all that dutch stuff hahahhaha

so I found that I have to make it myself... people are different, so I cant be sure if you will like it. also not all phenos are that great, and you grow only one plan of each. so let see.

people are different. for example @flower~power likes Pancakes. would you believe that? hahahhaha just joking.
The folly of youth!

When I tell them that "when I was a lad, we only had real weed", they think I'm mad.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity

...Between Digital Roots and Dub, from Spain:

...Lately, I've been relistening to the Hispanic Saharawi Aziza Brahim... Allow me to recommend a couple of her songs, which I think you'll like for their great beauty...
Thank you cousin.

I will listen to them in the morning; Mrs DM has gone to bed, (I'm very deaf and love all music; Mrs DM has good ears and but has a limited taste in music, compared to mine.). She had 200mg of G19 A5 today at 1pm(anything else is normally 250-300); the silly girl didn't let it work sublingually (and therefore active within 10 minutes), but ate it on a full stomach! At 9pm she was struggling to walk!😂
She takes cob every day, but still sometimes says "¿The cob's not working", then I know she's chewed and swallowed it😂

As you know, it's some strong shit. And it just gets better by the day!

El Timbo

We too are also having a much cooler(?, 😂) summer so far. Today is 37, so hot, but not stupid hot. For us here in the chilly Las Alpujarras, 41/42c would be our usual extreme. My daughter tells me that it's 18c in England!

I have a big problem! England are now in the final and are playing Spain! In my opinion, Spain are the better team. I didn't expect England to get to the final, (many teams were better). I was hoping to go to bar and watch Spain win and to celebrate Spanish style. Of course, all my life I have supported England, but Spain is my home (I have to admit, the Spanish lifestyle is healthier and happier). My English friends say "you're an Englishman!", but my Spanish friends tell me that I'm an "honorary Spaniard".
Mrs DM, who is also a !Big football fan, says we can support them both. I'm not so sure?.

You'll find out where your heart lies when the first goal goes in.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
You'll find out where your heart lies when the first goal goes in.
Yeah. It's going to be hard.

I didn't expect to have this dilemma after seeing England's first game(s).

I've been a Leicester City fan all my life and strangely I've seen them win everything, apart from Europe😂

I watched them loose in the FACup to Man City in 1969 on the first colour telly in the village! How things have changed 😂😂

I'm also partial to the test match, And so is Mrs DM! Nothing gets done in our house for several days. I love being retired, but really feel for my children and grandchildren, who will have to work into thier 70's. Fucking criminal!.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Mushroom harvest, cascadian teacher,
It always impresses me how fast they grow once they start fruiting
View attachment 19031241
View attachment 19031242
@ilovegrowing , they're some series shrooms you got there brother!

I've just been and checked the outdoor patch and can see another 5 or 6 pins appearing.
I also checked the other spent kit that I put into the ground a week or so ago and it seems that the mycelium is starting to colonize the horse shit.

I'm currently battling slugs and snails and need a friendly way of deterring them.
Eggs shells would work, but we rarely eat eggs and it'll take several weeks or even months to collect sufficient.

I just thought, "ask a friend with chickens and children; they get through 2 dozen/week.". I'm not sure why I never thought of that before! 😂

Latest posts

Latest posts