What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
They int
Thanks for a glimpse of your life in spain, i can really feel the vibe :) must be great!

Here are some pics of stuff that might interest you, first just went into the bag for long term curing, more on the drier side
Cob of panama x haze
View attachment 19029856
And a grow bag of shrooms, cascadian teacher just starting to fruit, maybe i find a spot where i can put the leftovers when the flushes are finished
View attachment 19029857
Greets to spain and the rest of the world
They interest me muchas brother!

Is that Ace's Panama haze or your own. I did Ace's 5 years ago. It took about a year to really reach it's peak, but it was special weed!. And you have it cobbed too. You're a very lucky man and i'm a little jealous 😂

And the shrooms. Muy bien!

They are strange things. I took 4.5g a while ago, plus a little dmt and now I speak Spanish! Very badly, but all my friends and neighbours love it. I've always known I can do it, but I'm lazy, "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow" (Mrs DM is the exact opposite and we compliment each other like Yin and Yang). I'm getting lots of words appear in my head and now I understand them. Awesome or what! Shame about the Alpujarra dialect though; even people from Madrid can't understand our farmers😂

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
It's not strong strong, that's for sure, but the quality of the high is excellent. It reminds me of some zamal/haze that I grew 20 something years ago.
it reminds me old timer haze in this... very diplomatic, you may upset @flower~power with the truth... okay okay I see you guys are bit oversensitive on this subject. I will not discuss it here then...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, and I have to be honest also with new caledonia, most of phenos were too light for me... nice morning smoke. I found one though which is more heavy, but causes munchies a little, which I dont like at sativa. so I hope haze can change it. I used posi haze pollen,

warning! new caledonia#4 is ugly and weird:yoinks:

nc4seeded-jpg.19029702

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
it reminds me old timer haze in this... very diplomatic, you may upset @flower~power with the truth... okay okay I see you guys are bit oversensitive on this subject. I will not discuss it here then...
You didn't, don't like old timers haze?

I have to be honest, I was given some of his Oldtimes beans, pre release. I got a very Sativa like plant that finished in 7.5 weeks! I was doing hydro back then
I'm told by my children that there are many people back in my home town who still miss it very much; these days they smoke Star dog, or some such nonsense. I tried some in the UK a few years ago, terrible; Mrs DM had one puff ont he vape and refused to have more!

Oldtimer1 was a cool dude RIP

I'm sorry that the young folk of today don't know what good weed is. Even the Spanish youth are smoking crap. The old guys still grow real weed high up in the mountains though😉

I'm yet to sample your work brother, but have no doubt that it'll live up to my expectations at the very least!🙂

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
yes, and I have to be honest also with new caledonia, most of phenos were too light for me... nice morning smoke. I found one though which is more heavy, but causes munchies a little, which I dont like at sativa. so I hope haze can change it. I used posi haze pollen,

warning! new caledonia#4 is ugly and weird:yoinks:

nc4seeded-jpg.19029702
I concur, tastes awesome but not enough poke. I only tried two phenos; I have a few seeds left, but I'm not in a hurry to germinate them. I'll probably give them to a friend with lower tolerance.

Thankfully I rarely get the munchies and like you, really don't want them, but sadly Mrs DM does and like all women is concerned for her figure. I grew some Durban a few years back and that was zero munchies. @Tangwena's Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian has no munchies too, but both are high in thcv.

Sometimes, late at night I get hungry and Mrs DM tells me "you have the munchies", but I don't, I just get hungry late at night😂

Thankfully I have the MxM/E going again this year. It was Mrs DM's favourite for doing house work. Really speedy, clear, euphoric, really good day time cob. No good for the beach though as she can't sit still. 😂

Last edited:

ilovegrowing

They int

They interest me muchas brother!

Is that Ace's Panama haze or your own. I did Ace's 5 years ago. It took about a year to really reach it's peak, but it was special weed!. And you have it cobbed too. You're a very lucky man and i'm a little jealous 😂

They are strange things. I took 4.5g a while ago, plus a little dmt and now I speak Spanish! Very badly, but all my friends and neighbours love it. I've always known I can do it, but I'm lazy, "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow" (Mrs DM is the exact opposite and we compliment each other like Yin and Yang). I'm getting lots of words appear in my head and now I understand them. Awesome or what! Shame about the Alpujarra dialect though; even people from Madrid can't understand our farmers😂
Yeah ace panama haze! Very oldschool flavors and terps. Woody, incense, spiced and worn socks :)

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Yeah ace panama haze! Very oldschool flavors and terps. Woody, incense, spiced and worn socks :)
I remember the wood and a metallic smell, which was the haze part and perhaps a little incense.

I don't remember the socks Lol

If it's not that old, then I highly recommend that you seal some up until it is a year old; then it's really special, imho. But if its a year old, then you know what I mean lol!

Eltitoguay

Let's do a test...:
Hagamos una prueba...:
😉

...Yezo eh toh, suhprimah y suhprimoh...😁

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
I concur, tastes awesome but not enough poke. I only tried two phenos; I have a few seeds left, but I'm not in a hurry to germinate them. I'll probably give them to a friend with lower tolerance.

Thankfully I rarely get the munchies and like you, really don't want them, but sadly Mrs DM does and like all women is concerned for her figure. I grew some Durban a few years back and that was zero munchies. @Tangwena's Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian has no munchies too, but both are high in thcv.

Sometimes, late at night I get hungry and Mrs DM tells me "you have the munchies", but I don't, I just get hungry late at night😂

Thankfully I have the MxM/E going again this year. It was Mrs DM's favourite for doing house work. Really speedy, clear, euphoric, really good day time cob. No good for the beach though as she can't sit still. 😂
You would like the Colombian Gold x Demon Latcher brother I've been sampling the year old cobs and a couple are crazy euphoric, energetic and spacey on their own.
But mixed with the Mulanje they are just perfect. You can handle complex jobs and get real creative or just watch the world go by no pressure to do either your are just enjoying the moment.
I cant wait to get out in the wild fishing in September on this mix.
Love the pic of your Casa brother it looks like paradise.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I liked old timer haze. just too fine/gentle to me, I like raw power. well I am not such fan of dreamy herb.

yes, durban gives me zero munchies, as well as vietnamese or thai.

I dont want to imagine even how I would look if I keep smoking ogk... I would have big belly... I dont think it is healthy to eat tons of meal every day. so yeah kush is good medicine, but if you dont have problem with appetite it is kind of contra productive.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
You would like the Colombian Gold x Demon Latcher brother I've been sampling the year old cobs and a couple are crazy euphoric, energetic and spacey on their own.
But mixed with the Mulanje they are just perfect. You can handle complex jobs and get real creative or just watch the world go by no pressure to do either your are just enjoying the moment.
I cant wait to get out in the wild fishing in September on this mix.
Love the pic of your Casa brother it looks like paradise.
Perhaps at some point in the future I can try the Columbian Gold x Demon Latcher😉

I'd love to fish again! I've spent lot of my life fishing and getting high! Perfect combination and that was before I knew anything of cobs!

I'm going to try and put a small video I took this morning.

Bugger, it's too big! Basically it's a film of the view from the garden. At one point, as I move with the camera, I'm walking on the narrow edge of the pool and start to fall and I'm thinking, if I throw the phone, its broken; if it goes in the water, it's broken. Just before I'm about to hit the water, I twist in the air, place the phone on the concrete edge and am able to withdraw my arm before my wrist bangs into the concrete edge. There is an almighty splash, I pick up the phone whilst I'm still in the water and you here me say, as I normally do in such situations "! Far out!"

All my skills came into play during that brief second and it was in slow motion. Love it!

If anyone of knows how I can put up 39 secs of video, please tell me; it really is quite funny.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I liked old timer haze. just too fine/gentle to me, I like raw power. well I am not such fan of dreamy herb.

yes, durban gives me zero munchies, as well as vietnamese or thai.

I dont want to imagine even how I would look if I keep smoking ogk... I would have big belly... I dont think it is healthy to eat tons of meal every day. so yeah kush is good medicine, but if you dont have problem with appetite it is kind of contra productive.
I like both dreamy herb and also love raw strength.

I'm having a day off from eating cob today
It's now 15.45 and time you siesta in the shade, so it's dreamy weed now (zenith #2). This morning it was Destroyer.