What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Holy grail Mr Nice.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
It looks like Nevil was saying at least since 2010 that people don't know
anything about his strains and push their propaganda on the forums.

:bigeye:
Nevil didn't actually say that did he troutman.

I can understand were people who grew say SSH or other lines from MrNice in say 2005 and then got seed in 2015 of the same line that had a different experience being upset.

What i dont find justifiable is a bunch of people most of who have never grown a pack of seed from Mr Nice posting here in what is clearly a campaign to rubbish the reputation of Mr Nice who some how think they are an athority on MrNice genetics.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
20221203_102643.jpg

Very good book for growing.

JKD

Veteran
Nevil says some cuttings were lost, does he post anywhere which ones they were? The way I read his post it seems possible they’re line breeding progeny, not parentals.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All i see is a post from 2012.

I keep telling you the Mango haze test seed and the Mango Haze that was released are two different animals and that was because most that tested it culled the plants as they were in there wards not practical plants as they were like growing pure sats.

View attachment 18787857

View attachment 18787858
The bottom quote from Nevil where he says
And we will try and work something unrelated to A or C Haze to unlock more of the magic on the Nevil Haze , and man did it work seriously( he aint called the Haze king for nothing)

This Sour Thai Nevil ( Swiss Thai Nevil 1 x SSSDH) has really opened up the Nevil Haze genepool like i never seen or smoked before.
Gringspoon phenos
A Haze phenos
Thai Haze phenos

The Sour Thai Nevil is extremely Swiss Thai Nevil dominant with only 1 heavy SSSDH leaner out of 20 i have run. Every other pheno was heavy Thai/Haze and lots of variation but honestly every plant is a winner.

2023 will see many people on here and other websites run this Sour Thai Nevil and i guarantee an amazing show and mutiple life long keepers found on this showcase from many of the true diehard Haze/Sativa Connoisseurs

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Thai Nevil ( Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone x SSSDH clone Reversed)

These seeds are available FREE( AND FREE POSTAGE) to any long standing member on icmag.com if running a log , or 70% off price if not running a log ( must of posted pics of your grow before to qualify for FREE pack ) but even without any pics ever posted your entitled to 70% off pack ( but please do post your findings good or bad if possible).

I think this is 1 of the greatest Haze strains available worldwide( and defo my best Haze release ever) that i really want tp get it out there into the hands of real Haze Connoisseurs and im happy to pay for all expenses to , especialy forvmy icmag.com family

This X is extremely heavy on the Haze A side so come get it and taste the best A Haze dominant strain on the market

Screenshot_20221203_105122_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_105150_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_105153_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_105200_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_105202_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_105210_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_105249_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_105259_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_105304_Instagram.jpg

gypsyeyes

…What i dont find justifiable is a bunch of people most of who have never grown a pack of seed from Mr Nice posting here in what is clearly a campaign to rubbish the reputation of Mr Nice who some how think they are an athority on MrNice genetics…
Bingo!
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that yeah we know there is alot of good stuff out there but obvious no one qualified to talk about the Holy Grail strain offered by MrNice bc they haven’t actually grown it which was the original OP question.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The bottom quote from Nevil where he says
And we will try and work something unrelated to A or C Haze to unlock more of the magic on the Nevil Haze , and man did it work seriously( he aint called the Haze king for nothing)
He did OJD and why i plan on using a Nevils Haze male over the Thai and then looking for ancestral types.

I touched on all this in my Haze thread but people were more interested in trolling me and trashing the thread than why Nevil felt this was the way forward.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He did OJD and why i plan on using a Nevils Haze male over the Thai and then looking for ancestral types.

I touched on all this in my Haze thread but people were more interested in trolling me and trashing the thread than why Nevil felt this was the way forward.

Nevil does it again , this strain is winner after winner, no 50 seed pop needed 5 seeds and i guarantee something really special, pop 50 and i guarantee some if not the best Haze you ever seen or your money back

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
10855.jpg

09.jpg

Jack is Back ✌️❤️
How it smell???
There is no better description than this.
"The fragrance is complex and deep, with a dry flowery perfume over a base of dark, leathery animal tones."
No Lemon no Fruit no pepper...straigh dark and sour Haze....
Harvested at day 98.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Wally …That was one of the sisters I didn’t keep it but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t just as good as the other ones but I still think I chose the best of the six… looks like the Jack or vice a versa?
yea i see similarities for sure man ,
the one you selected looks great i agree ,
if its something you really like , then you kept the right one ...